/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Forecast Of When We’ll Run Out of Each Metal

sovietchild
12-01-2017, 12:19 AM
Here is one interpretation of when we’ll run out of each metal or energy source.

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/fore...of-each-metal/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
12-01-2017, 09:17 AM
Very interesting

I noticed that in 2055 he is married, 2070 the guy is alone on the walking stick and suddenly 2085 he has partner again.

Remarried i presume ?

:anyone:

keiv
12-01-2017, 10:47 AM
The pic of the Earth looks like a good indication of places where the US will be invading in the near future, outside of the ones we're currently invading of course.

It would be nice to have a stock of some of those metals though

AbdurRahman.
12-01-2017, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Very interesting

I noticed that in 2055 he is married, 2070 the guy is alone on the walking stick and suddenly 2085 he has partner again.

Remarried i presume ?

:anyone:
There must be a 'doctor who' youth machine in the future, the guy obviously went in it and became young again! ������������������

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!