/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone knows if there is a dua to heal someone and not me?

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 10:08 AM
My Christian mother is have, a terrible pain, and I want to know if there is a dua to say so that God will heal her up in short period of time, because I don’t like for her to suffer, it makes me feel bad also. Is there any such dua like this one as I described? Please, it’s urgent.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
12-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Reciting alfatiha with a strong feeling while you putting your hands into the place of pain if you can or in her forehead .
also say :LA ilaha illa anta (there is no god but you o allah ) subhanak ( glory be to you ) inni kuntu mina dalimin (I was from among the wrongdoer )
many times and ask allah for her in your sujoud
it's very helpful

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 01:15 PM
And it is ok, if I recite it in English and make deceleration as you mentioned in English?

talibilm
12-03-2017, 02:23 PM
:sl:

Sura fathiha (as told above) , but to be read in Arabic , you may translate in english if you need.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Oh, and I can recite Al Fatiha and the deceleration in my mind while I touch the place where she feels pain?

sister herb
12-03-2017, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
And it is ok, if I recite it in English and make deceleration as you mentioned in English?
I believe that Allah hears and understands our the deepest wishes even with no any language and words.

May Allah helps your mother in hers pain.

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Of course He does, because He is the Creator and it is perfectly normal for Him To understand everyone’s wishes even without language and words.

Nitro Zeus
01-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Thank you, Amin.

azc
01-10-2018, 03:24 AM
http://haqislam.org/dua-when-ill-or-having-disease/

- - - Updated - - -

http://haqislam.org/dua-when-ill-or-having-disease/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.