/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why it is haram to play games that contains images?

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 02:34 PM
I’m asking this because, some Muslim kids play such as gta vcs, and some Minecraft,and some Call of duty. What is the ruling for playing a game that contains images such as gta games and call of duty and Minecraft? Even if a Muslim play a gta game for 1h then he starts to pray without missing any prayer and he studied in school well. Does the prohibition no longer applies to the one who play a gta game for 1h and he starts praying but without missing any prayer and he study in school? And what about Minecraft? Is it permissible to play Minecraft? Because this game is not violent but a creative game and peaceful one. So, it is permissible or still not permissible if one does that as I mentioned in text?

I ask only out of curiosity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
12-03-2017, 04:36 PM
If it contains a women or immorality things than it will harm you even if you don't think that
because will try to reach that picture as a goal because of dopamine
this will let your mind love that game more becauseach of that hormone so to speak
as long as he take it will try to get more
this will make you lazy of doing things as reading or doing socialinteractions and doing voluntary works because your head will try to get dopamine from that game because he found easier than doing hard things
and this will not be good for your health because as long as this dopamine come from abnormal way your mind will attack it till you found that you can't be happy easily as the other people
it's the same as the other addiction things
and For sure it's haram because it led us to sin and make as far from Allah and the normal life who's is more beneficial for our mind and soul
sorry for my bad English
hope you get it

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Ahaaa, now I get it.

Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 04:41 PM
Thanx for clarification

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Let me guess, this immorality depends on what this person does? I mean if he is driving a car and kill the people, this would become immorality for him? And this depends on mission whether they are immoral and moral?

Umm Malik
12-03-2017, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Let me guess, this immorality depends on what this person does? I mean if he is driving a car and kill the people, this would become immorality for him? And this depends on mission whether they are immoral and moral?
all what I said is just about dopamine
Besides that there is adrenaline which is also one of the arm of game developers in marketing games
Dr. Kardaras, discusses how game developers use tests to measure dopamine and adrenaline levels in order to make video games as addicting as possible. The developers strap beta-testing teens with galvanic skin responses, EKG, and blood pressure gauges. If the game doesn't spike their blood pressure to 180 over 140, they go back and tweak the game to make it have more of an adrenaline-rush effect. The problem is that adrenaline rush affects what's called the H-P-A Axis (Hypothalamic Pituitary Adrenal Axis) and creates the fight-or-flight adrenal response. But that fight-or-flight response in nature is a fairly brief event—you get chased by a dog, your heart races, and your adrenaline surges, but then you calm down when the threat is gone.With video games, however, you sits and plays for hours of adrenal-elevated fight-or-flight. This is not a good thing. Research has shown that this latest generation of games significantly raises dopamine levels, the key neurotransmitter associated with our pleasure/reward pathways and the key neurotransmitter in addiction dynamics. One study showed that video games raise dopamine to the same degree that sex does, and almost as much as cocaine does.So this combo of adrenaline and dopamine are a potent one-two punch with regards to addiction.

Nitro Zeus
12-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Oh, and Minecraft is ok to play and nothing wrong with? Because, I don’t see no immorality things in it, just a peaceful and creative game.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.