/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need Help!

Raki
12-04-2017, 01:59 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

I recently accepted an agreement to do something haram for money.The other person didn't respect their part of the agreement and took advantage of me. I don't know why i accepted that offer. I don't recognize myself through this mistake. I made that mistake once and completely repented to Allah after that. Since that, I have been sad . I wonder to myself why did Allah allowed someone to hurt me that much. Why didn't He protect me from that evil and protect me from that haram. If This is a trial from Allah Subuhanahu Wa'Tallah how to face it and make the big pain go away ?

Thank You.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-04-2017, 02:25 PM
Walaikum Asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Raki
I wonder to myself why did Allah allowed someone to hurt me that much. Why didn't He protect me from that evil and protect me from that haram. If This is a trial from Allah Subuhanahu Wa'Tallah how to face it and make the big pain go away ?
This is your fault. You have to own your mistakes. You knew what you were doing was haram, but you did it anyway. This is the consequence. Allah doesn't interfere with the choices we choose to make. Did you ever make du'a or pro-actively try to refrain from committing this haram? Because if you did, you wouldn't have been coerced into it. So this is why you weren't protected.

Just repent and don't repeat it.

Ümit
12-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

I recently accepted an agreement to do something haram for money.The other person didn't respect their part of the agreement and took advantage of me. I don't know why i accepted that offer. I don't recognize myself through this mistake. I made that mistake once and completely repented to Allah after that. Since that, I have been sad . I wonder to myself why did Allah allowed someone to hurt me that much. Why didn't He protect me from that evil and protect me from that haram. If This is a trial from Allah Subuhanahu Wa'Tallah how to face it and make the big pain go away ?

Thank You.
So you did something wrong...deliberately...for money....and then the whole thing blew up in your face...now yoyu are sad and blame Allah for not stopping you making that mistake....right?

Why did Allah allow someone hurt you that much? You allowed it yourself...by the way...Is Allah your personal bodyguard or something?

Sorry but I cannot say anything usefull about such foolishness.

Raki
12-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Hey sister, if you cannot say anything useful, please keep your opinion to yourself and continue with your day . Thank You ������.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sister, if you cannot say anything useful, please keep your opinion to yourself and continue with your day . Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sister, if you cannot say anything useful, please keep your opinion to yourself and continue with your day . Thank You

- - - Updated - - -

Hey sister, if you cannot say anything useful, please keep your opinion to yourself and continue with your day . Thank You ������.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tuba13
12-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

Thank You.
Minot quite old but one thing I can tell you is Allah is oft forgiving and everyone faces tests in life...just repent to Allah...cry to him...open up to him and try salathul isthihara...May Allah forgive you and guide you to the right path Ameen[emoji2]

'Abd-al Latif
12-04-2017, 04:21 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

Thank You.
While repenting from sin is obligatory, you shouldn't blame Allah for not stopping a person from hurting you. Allah raises a person in rank, character, resilience, honour, etc through trials and tribulations. Difficulties are a part of life and facing difficult people is impossible to avoid. Even the Messenger of Allah was faced with difficult and hurtful people and he is the best of creation.

However, whenever Allah takes people away from your life it's because He's making space for Him to be in your life alone. When you have Allah in your life you will not need anything else.

Do not despair. After every hardship there is lots and lots of easy.

Supernova
12-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

Thank You.
:astagfiru

'Abd-al Latif
12-04-2017, 05:11 PM
:salamext:

Why is everyone judging the sister for her mistake? We don't know what the agreement was nor is there any need for us to find out. Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimullah) said that a person of true knowledge never makes another despair the mercy of Allah. Rather than giving sincere naseehah to the sister all of you are judging and shaming rather than helping her come closer to Allah.

Re-evaluate your attitudes people. This is not acceptable.

Supernova
12-04-2017, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

Why is everyone judging the sister for her mistake? We don't know what the agreement was nor is there any need for us to find out. Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimullah) said that a person of true knowledge never makes another despair the mercy of Allah. Rather than giving sincere naseehah to the sister all of you are judging and shaming rather than helping her come closer to Allah.

I justify my icon.

'Abd-al Latif
12-04-2017, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
I justify my icon.
A man came up to the messenger of Allah :saws1: and said "I have committed zina". The Messenger silently turned away from him trying to avoid the matter. When people came to Abu Bakr as-Siddique and Umar bin Khattab (r) about some sinful deeds they had committed, they said 'conceal sins and repent to Allah'. When a man came to Masjid an-Nabi and urinated, the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) waited for him to finish before advising him not to do that. When a man grabbed the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) by the throat and aggressively demanded for his share of money, the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم instructed the Sahaba to give the man what was due to him and then advised his companions with "I have been sent to perfect manners".

Whose words (or icons) on this thread are truly beneficial? The words that you've typed mention the name of Allah but are they being taken in a positive sense or will they create despair?

Supernova
12-04-2017, 05:28 PM
A man came up to the messenger of Allah :saws1: and said "I have committed zina". The Messenger silently turned away from him trying to avoid the matter. When people came to Abu Bakr as-Siddique and Umar bin Khattab (r) about some sinful deeds they had committed, they said 'conceal sins and repent to Allah'. When a man came to Masjid an-Nabi and urinated, the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) waited for him to finish before advising him not to do that. When a man grabbed the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) by the throat and aggressively demanded for his share of money, the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم instructed the Sahaba to give the man what was due to him and then advised his companions with "I have been sent to perfect manners".

Whose words (or icons) on this thread are truly beneficial? The words that you've typed mention the name of Allah but are they being taken in a positive sense or will they create despair?
My icon was for the person to seek istighfaraa. Not one of judging.

'Abd-al Latif
12-04-2017, 05:57 PM
My icon was for the person to seek istighfaraa. Not one of judging.
In Arabic “istaghfirullah” means “I seek the forgiveness of Allah” so it can seem like you’re criticising than advising.

The right way to say it in Arabic is “tabb ilullaah” (toobi for females) ie repent to Allah.

Ümit
12-07-2017, 08:00 AM

you are missing the point I am trying to make.

I am not judging her for her mistake. We are all only humans...and we all make mistakes. and then you repent from it...do tawbah and if you are sincere, you will be forgiven inshaallah. everything OK. I do not care what the agreement was. It was just a mistake (the severeness unimportant) and she regretted it and did tawbah...so case closed.

Though, the thing I do not agree with, is that after doing something wrong...she wonders why Allah allows someone to hurt her so much. she does not understand she is making a second mistake by questioning Allahs decicions and nobody is pointing this issue out to her.

Don't you see the mistake here?

Supernova
12-07-2017, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie

I am not judging her for her mistake. We are all only humans...and we all make mistakes. and then you repent from it...do tawbah and if you are sincere, you will be forgiven inshaallah. everything OK. I do not care what the agreement was. It was just a mistake (the severeness unimportant) and she regretted it and did tawbah...so case closed.

Though, the thing I do not agree with, is that after doing something wrong...she wonders why Allah allows someone to hurt her so much. she does not understand she is making a second mistake by questioning Allahs decicions and nobody is pointing this issue out to her.

I said things to defend my position on it and @*charisma* deleted them as "off topic"

greenhill
12-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Welcome to the forum.

It is a forum, so be prepared for opinions. :D

All choices are yours to make. It is the same for everybody. I make mine. And I bear responsibility for ones I make. I have made many bad choices. I tell you that I am sure that I will make other bad choices in the future. I can only hope that Allah accepts my repentance and I get wiser.

Allah has proven Himself as a Forgiver. The only sin He does forgive not is syirk.

Don't go hard on yourself.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

'Abd-al Latif
12-07-2017, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie

Sins cause people to despair and think negatively about their situation. Not knowing the way to come back to Allah leads a person to feel a great deal of sadness and confusion. In a situation like this one should advise the other on what to do and do their best to help them on their way to Allah. That's the ultimate goal as nothing else matters.

We all have a different level of knowledge and iman. Whilst you may see the irony in the statement it's likely that the other person can't.

*charisma*
12-07-2017, 12:20 PM
We all have a different level of knowledge and iman. Whilst you may see the irony in the statement it's likely that the other person can't.
Jazak allahu khair for your patience and reminder. You are absolutely right. I don't think what anyone above said was necessarily incorrect or with bad intent, however some of us (including myself) can be harsh in our tone when advising others. I can see how this may come off as judgmental. To my defense, I felt gheerah towards what was being said about Allah, but I guess I needed to be reminded that this isn't about my feelings, the focus here is the OP and getting her islamically balanced. So my apologies to the OP.

How easy it is for the insaan to be a slave for his emotions whether in despair or in utopia.

Supernova
12-07-2017, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Jazak allahu khair for your patience and reminder. You are absolutely right. I don't think what anyone above said was necessarily incorrect or with bad intent, however some of us (including myself) can be harsh in our tone when advising others. I can see how this may come off as judgmental. To my defense, I felt gheerah towards what was being said about Allah, but I guess I needed to be reminded that this isn't about my feelings, the focus here is the OP and getting her islamically balanced. So my apologies to the OP.

How easy it is for the insaan to be a slave for his emotions whether in despair or in utopia.
Well this is shocking !!!

You deleted my defence and counter defence and yet you have yours up here.

'Abd-al Latif
12-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Well this is shocking !!!

You deleted my defence and counter defence and yet you have yours up here.
Do I sense the dark side of criticism?

Supernova
12-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Do I sense the dark side of criticism?
Is there any point answering it when all that will happen over again is my defence of my position will be deleted by ops

'Abd-al Latif
12-07-2017, 01:52 PM
Is there any point answering it when all that will happen over again is my defence of my position will be deleted by ops
That's good..! Let the hate flow through you!

Let me show the power of the dark side via private message.

Supernova
12-07-2017, 01:55 PM
That's good..! Let the hate flow through you!

Let me show the power of the dark side via private message.
I don't see how you have assimilated my defence as hate. You are now putting words into my mouth and accusing me of intent.

Frankly its embarrassing from a Mod.

*charisma*
12-07-2017, 01:56 PM
Chill out you two. ^o)

'Abd-al Latif
12-07-2017, 02:07 PM
It's a quote from Star Wars bro. The way to the dark side is 'letting the hate flow throw you'. Sarcasm is just one of the services I offer and you'll just have to get used to it.

And no I don't watch TV but I don't live in a bubble either.

Ümit
12-07-2017, 03:01 PM
Sins cause people to despair and think negatively about their situation. Not knowing the way to come back to Allah leads a person to feel a great deal of sadness and confusion. In a situation like this one should advise the other on what to do and do their best to help them on their way to Allah. That's the ultimate goal as nothing else matters.

I totally agree with this. but then again, we (several people) advised the OP already to repent, make dua, do not repeat it again...but I see no one advising the OP that she shouldn't question Allah's decicions. Allah found it correct that the OP experienced such a mistake and feel bad about it. our destiny or fate is part of Allah's plan...and you just get to accept it. Questioning your fate is pretty much like doubting that Allah is just...which is very dangerous.

Abu-Abdullah
12-08-2017, 11:53 PM
Asalam Aleikum,

Thank You.
Consider the harm you suffered as a punishment for that sin you did. If we deserve hell for commiting haram, then no punishment on earth is too great for it right?

Also, do not despair, Allah is Most Merciful

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!