/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Me and Husband and Co-Wives?

MiracleSurvivor
12-04-2017, 09:01 PM
I keep hearing about hoor al ayn and sometimes I get insecure. I want to spend eternity with husband going vacation, swimming, eating, doing lots of wonderful stuff. But will he when he has hoor al ayn? It makes me wonder if i can spend quality time with him at all?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu-Abdullah
12-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Don't worry sister ☺. In jannah EVERYONE will be 100% happy:

“And We shall remove from their breasts any (mutual) hatred or sense of injury….” (Surah al-A’raaf:43)

The Prophet (sal Allaahu Alayhi wa Sallam) said: “they will not envy one another.” (Bukhaari)

So even if the men will have Hoor Al’Een, we will not be jealous

https://www.farhathashmi.com/article.../men-get-hoor/

Allah’s Messenger (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “There will enter Jannah people whose hearts will be like the hearts of birds.” [Muslim]

This hadith sums up the qualities of the people worthy of Jannah.

Firstly, just as the hearts of birds are free of jealousy, the hearts of the people deserving Jannah are free of jealousy, rancour, and envy.

Secondly, just as birds are always alert (cautious of any danger), the hearts of the people of Jannah are also alert and wakeful. They worry about their Akhirah, they are alert to not stray off the Straight Path, they are vigilant against the whisperings of Shaitaan, and their hearts are active in the remembrance of Allah (subhana wa ta’ala).

Thirdly, just as birds trust in Allah for their food, the people of Jannah have complete trust in Allah (subhana wa ta’ala). Birds don’t store food for the next day, nor indeed for any contingency. They go out hungry from their nests every morning but return witth full stomachs every evening. The people worthy of Jannah similarly have complete trust (Tawakkul) in Allah regarding not only their sustenance, but, their very existence.

May my heart become like the heart of a bird. Ameen.

http://dailyhadith.adaptivesolutions...-of-a-Bird.htm

fromelsewhere
12-11-2017, 03:13 AM
On IslamQA (https://islamqa.info/en/60188) it states that:

One of the best things that people long for in the Hereafter is, for men, the women of Paradise, namely al-hoor al-‘iyn, and for women there is an equivalent delight. By His great wisdom, Allaah has not mentioned what the women will have as the equivalent of al-hoor al-‘iyn for men, and that is due to modesty and shyness. How can He encourage them to seek Paradise by mentioning something that they are too shy and modest to mention or speak about themselves? So He has simply hinted at it, as in the verse (interpretation of the meaning):

“Therein you shall have (all) that your inner‑selves desire

[Fussilat 41:31-32]

This makes me think that perhaps the ladies will get "the men of paradise"?

Hamza Asadullah
12-11-2017, 03:42 AM
Many of us get too caught up in what we are going to get when we get there, but what should be of most concern to us is "if" we ever get there. But surely the promise of Allah should be enough for the believer in that those of us who do make it will be more satisfied than we can ever comprehend. If we still doubt in the promise of Allah then essentially we are doubting our creator's promise and surely this is one of the tricks of Satan:

And whoever does righteous deeds, whether male or female, while being a believer those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged [Quran 4:124]

Allah tells us that the people of Jannah will be more than happy in Paradise:

They (the people of Jannah) will say: "Praise be to Allah Who has fulfilled His promise to us and made us the inheritors of this land, letting us settle in Paradise wherever we want. How excellent is the wage of those who work." (Surat az-Zumar, 74)

Therefore we must trust in Allah and not allow our Nafs (desires) to corrupt our hearts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.