/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why do Married People Cheat?

MiracleSurvivor
12-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Whenever a married man cheats, most likely a married woman cheats too. There must also be a woman in the act. My mom use to say that If I don’t care of myself then my husband will look at other women. I thought it was about honesty and being committed ( whether man or woman).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu-Abdullah
12-08-2017, 07:39 PM
It is about honesty and being committed and most men wouldn't cheat no matter whether you make an effort to always look pretty, but you never know who the weak one will be so best to do your part to keep his eyes on You ☺

Ummshareef
12-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Yes, it is about honesty and commitment - these can be driven by a fear of displeasing Allah, which is sometimes missing.

Scimitar
12-09-2017, 02:09 AM
it's impossible for me to cheat on my wife

coz i'm not married

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
12-09-2017, 02:14 AM
selfishness;craving the attributes of someone else that your spouse does not have, or maybe a "freshness"...instead of being around the same person every day.

sometimes it may be that someone married their spouse for the wrong reasons...and after a while they realize that their spouse is not the one for them, they do not live up to their standard.

That is the same across the board, regardless of religion.

Abu-Abdullah
12-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Being a man myself, I know exactly why married men cheat (not that I've cheated myself ������)

Basically we find women too atractive and us men are weaker in this department than women, while women's nature is spiritual embodying patience, compassion etc as natural qualities, us men have to strive hard for them as our natural nature is more carnal

But that's no excuse to cheat and as said, most men wouldn't

Sis OP, if you marry a good religious guy and do your part to keep him interested in you, most likely he wouldn't cheat

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.