/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah allow us to relive events/parts of our lives we had on earth? (Serious)

armadyl
12-10-2017, 04:47 PM
This is not a joke, i really need to know this answer.

I want to relive the entire year of 2012 because that was the year i was in love and i was a teenager at 16.

nothing in this world matters after you go through the teenage love phase.

and im not talking about any girl, teenage love is the best high you will ever experience in your entire life and depending if the girl is the girl of your dreams, such as it was in my case, the high will be astronomical.

i will never ever have those feels replicated. i will never ever get over teenage love, i may as well be dead because theres nothing left to achieve in life anymore and the greatest bit of it has been passed.

even when i talk to my elders, whether family members or random old people at the gym, even veterans on their dying bed, every single one of them tells me that being a teenager and in love for the first time was the best moment/phase of their entire life and nothing comes close to that feeling.

ask any elders of their best part of their life, you will get the same answer.

theres no such thing as love after teenage years, you will never find a girl to have that same intense young love for, never ever.

nothing i can do in life from now until i die will ever come close to teenage love, if you missed out on teenage love you missed out on the purpose of life. i genuinely feel sorry for you, because teenage love is beautiful, its heaven on earth.

id give everything to go back to being a 16 year old attending highschool.

if i could rewind the clock, i'd be living the year 2012 over and over again until the end of time.

I loved my girlfriend more than my mother, how is this even possible? my girlfriend at 16 is just under prophet muhammad (pbuh) for me in terms of love. With allah being number 1.

my mother can never make me feel euphoric like my girlfriend did.

the year 2012, the best year of my life, the year of teenage love, the entire year was a euphoric high.

ive been depressed ever since that year ended, because thats when teenage love ended, and its been nothing but downhill.

drown me, then resusitate my body and immerse it in petrol and put me on fire to the point before death, then put the fire out and skin me alive, until im close to death, then chop me up and feed me to the sharks.

and i will go through it all with a smile on my face if it means i get to relive the entire year of 2012 and relive the phases of teenage love with my girlfriend.

life ends after teenage love, theres nothing to look forward to, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise, i am 21 years old with 2 million dollars and 3 businesses, and im depressed.

I desperately need to relive the entire year of 2012, maybe relive it about 600 million times so i can savour it into my bones.

this is all i want from religion, im doing my best to be the best muslim that i can just for this one request, and to be a slave to allah of course.

i will never ever get over my girlfriend back then and how she made me feel when i was 16, i am depressed because its dawned on me that nothing in life will ever compare to that moment.

a person whos missed out on teenage love, i have more sympathy for you than a homeless orphan, because you truly missed out on the purpose of life and raw human emotions with the purest form of utopia and euphoria.

please tell me i am desperate for this answer, i need something to look forward to, because i will be wallowing in self pity when i am on my death bed 50 years from now thinking about the same thing i am now; being 16 years old and in love.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-10-2017, 04:55 PM
@armadyl

Where is this girl now?

armadyl
12-10-2017, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
@armadyl

Where is this girl now?
salam. things happened between us

*charisma*
12-10-2017, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by armadyl
salam. things happened between us
Well, considering it was a haram relationship. I'd say what happened was a GOOD thing. You need to move on. It didn't work out for a reason.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JustTime
01-07-2018, 10:47 PM
This is not a joke, i really need to know this answer.

I want to relive the entire year of 2012 because that was the year i was in love and i was a teenager at 16.

nothing in this world matters after you go through the teenage love phase.

and im not talking about any girl, teenage love is the best high you will ever experience in your entire life and depending if the girl is the girl of your dreams, such as it was in my case, the high will be astronomical.

i will never ever have those feels replicated. i will never ever get over teenage love, i may as well be dead because theres nothing left to achieve in life anymore and the greatest bit of it has been passed.

even when i talk to my elders, whether family members or random old people at the gym, even veterans on their dying bed, every single one of them tells me that being a teenager and in love for the first time was the best moment/phase of their entire life and nothing comes close to that feeling.

ask any elders of their best part of their life, you will get the same answer.

theres no such thing as love after teenage years, you will never find a girl to have that same intense young love for, never ever.

nothing i can do in life from now until i die will ever come close to teenage love, if you missed out on teenage love you missed out on the purpose of life. i genuinely feel sorry for you, because teenage love is beautiful, its heaven on earth.

id give everything to go back to being a 16 year old attending highschool.

if i could rewind the clock, i'd be living the year 2012 over and over again until the end of time.

I loved my girlfriend more than my mother, how is this even possible? my girlfriend at 16 is just under prophet muhammad (pbuh) for me in terms of love. With allah being number 1.

my mother can never make me feel euphoric like my girlfriend did.

the year 2012, the best year of my life, the year of teenage love, the entire year was a euphoric high.

ive been depressed ever since that year ended, because thats when teenage love ended, and its been nothing but downhill.

drown me, then resusitate my body and immerse it in petrol and put me on fire to the point before death, then put the fire out and skin me alive, until im close to death, then chop me up and feed me to the sharks.

and i will go through it all with a smile on my face if it means i get to relive the entire year of 2012 and relive the phases of teenage love with my girlfriend.

life ends after teenage love, theres nothing to look forward to, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise, i am 21 years old with 2 million dollars and 3 businesses, and im depressed.

I desperately need to relive the entire year of 2012, maybe relive it about 600 million times so i can savour it into my bones.

this is all i want from religion, im doing my best to be the best muslim that i can just for this one request, and to be a slave to allah of course.

i will never ever get over my girlfriend back then and how she made me feel when i was 16, i am depressed because its dawned on me that nothing in life will ever compare to that moment.

a person whos missed out on teenage love, i have more sympathy for you than a homeless orphan, because you truly missed out on the purpose of life and raw human emotions with the purest form of utopia and euphoria.

please tell me i am desperate for this answer, i need something to look forward to, because i will be wallowing in self pity when i am on my death bed 50 years from now thinking about the same thing i am now; being 16 years old and in love.
I understand you completely, I dont know what Allah has planned for the believers in Jannah but I know that it is the best of places in all of existence and whether or not you can relive the best year of your life should not be your concern rather attaining Jannah should be, if you think 2012 was good and this was the highlight of your life, Jannah is even better, you can ask Allah if you want but what he has planned for us in Jannah will make even the best experience of our life pathetic, you might not even want it.

But of course Allah knows best

Ümit
01-08-2018, 07:51 AM
sorry to say this my friend...but you are still a kid...you have seen nothing of the world yet...wait till you have a family of your own...wait till you have kids...you will love them more than anything in the world.
Your teenage love...come on...you were 16...probably your first love ever...at this moment you still may have that that's the best thing that happened to you. if you ask a kiddo "what is the best thing in the world?" he will answer you "this lollypop in my hand"

Get over it and continue your life

azc
01-10-2018, 06:55 AM
This is not a joke, i really need to know this answer.I want to relive the entire year of 2012 because that was the year i was in love and i was a teenager at 16.nothing in this world matters after you go through the teenage love phase.and im not talking about any girl, teenage love is the best high you will ever experience in your entire life and depending if the girl is the girl of your dreams, such as it was in my case, the high will be astronomical.i will never ever have those feels replicated. i will never ever get over teenage love, i may as well be dead because theres nothing left to achieve in life anymore and the greatest bit of it has been passed.even when i talk to my elders, whether family members or random old people at the gym, even veterans on their dying bed, every single one of them tells me that being a teenager and in love for the first time was the best moment/phase of their entire life and nothing comes close to that feeling.ask any elders of their best part of their life, you will get the same answer.theres no such thing as love after teenage years, you will never find a girl to have that same intense young love for, never ever.nothing i can do in life from now until i die will ever come close to teenage love, if you missed out on teenage love you missed out on the purpose of life. i genuinely feel sorry for you, because teenage love is beautiful, its heaven on earth.id give everything to go back to being a 16 year old attending highschool.if i could rewind the clock, i'd be living the year 2012 over and over again until the end of time.I loved my girlfriend more than my mother, how is this even possible? my girlfriend at 16 is just under prophet muhammad (pbuh) for me in terms of love. With allah being number 1.my mother can never make me feel euphoric like my girlfriend did.the year 2012, the best year of my life, the year of teenage love, the entire year was a euphoric high.ive been depressed ever since that year ended, because thats when teenage love ended, and its been nothing but downhill.drown me, then resusitate my body and immerse it in petrol and put me on fire to the point before death, then put the fire out and skin me alive, until im close to death, then chop me up and feed me to the sharks.and i will go through it all with a smile on my face if it means i get to relive the entire year of 2012 and relive the phases of teenage love with my girlfriend.life ends after teenage love, theres nothing to look forward to, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise, i am 21 years old with 2 million dollars and 3 businesses, and im depressed.I desperately need to relive the entire year of 2012, maybe relive it about 600 million times so i can savour it into my bones.this is all i want from religion, im doing my best to be the best muslim that i can just for this one request, and to be a slave to allah of course.i will never ever get over my girlfriend back then and how she made me feel when i was 16, i am depressed because its dawned on me that nothing in life will ever compare to that moment.a person whos missed out on teenage love, i have more sympathy for you than a homeless orphan, because you truly missed out on the purpose of life and raw human emotions with the purest form of utopia and euphoria.please tell me i am desperate for this answer, i need something to look forward to, because i will be wallowing in self pity when i am on my death bed 50 years from now thinking about the same thing i am now; being 16 years old and in love.
No, it's impossible. Past never returns.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.