/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Reminder
12-10-2017, 09:25 PM
I am an internet marketer. One of the keys to making money online is using "proxy" IP addresses and have multiple accounts on some websites to promote your product/service.

Well, today someone connected my top 9 accounts, which id they get banned will cripple my business.

Most of my business will be gone if these accounts get banned.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-10-2017, 09:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
I am an internet marketer. One of the keys to making money online is using "proxy" IP addresses and have multiple accounts on some websites to promote your product/service.

Well, today someone connected my top 9 accounts, which id they get banned will cripple my business.

Most of my business will be gone if these accounts get banned.
Are your products and services similar? On what grounds would you be banned?

Reminder
12-10-2017, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Are your products and services similar? On what grounds would you be banned?
Because there are some corrupt moderators who will ban anyone with multiple accounts although it is technically not against rules (allowed) on that site, but everyone does it.

*charisma*
12-11-2017, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Because there are some corrupt moderators who will ban anyone with multiple accounts although it is technically not against rules (allowed) on that site, but everyone does it.
The only way would be to prove that those different accounts are different individuals? Maybe have your friends log in to those accounts?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!