/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I count on Allah's protection?

Hanoka
12-11-2017, 09:26 PM
So, I have been pretty anxious lately. I constantly feel like someone is going to murder me and break into my house. In every prayer I ask Allah to protect me and my family. I don't know why but I got very paranoid lately.

I am very scared so I wanted to ask you if I ask Allah (SWT) to protect me in my du'as, I can count on him.

Thank you in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
12-12-2017, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hanoka
So, I have been pretty anxious lately. I constantly feel like someone is going to murder me and break into my house. In every prayer I ask Allah to protect me and my family. I don't know why but I got very paranoid lately.

I am very scared so I wanted to ask you if I ask Allah (SWT) to protect me in my du'as, I can count on him.

Thank you in advance.
As a Muslim you should ask yourself that if you cannot count on Allah SWT protection....then whos protection can you count on ???

I kindly advice that you read and understand the 99 Attributes of Allah SWT to solidify your understanding. Many of our misconceptions stem from a lack of understanding or knowledge of the Sifath of Allah SWT.

M.I.A.
12-12-2017, 08:54 PM
No.

Allah swt can only protect you if you havent taken unbelievers as friends and protectors before hand.

..its always going to be the people you know.

The guy walking past itching his crotch vexes me no end.

If i had the money id go buy a farm.

...that way you know whos meant to be there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.