/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do also devices listen to Allah?

Nitro Zeus
12-13-2017, 07:57 AM
A true story that happened long ago, when my Christian mother told me to stop playing all the time on your iPhone, you will damage your iPhone. And, I did not believed in her, then suddenly it happened.

And another story that when I was small, my sister was making a bath at night I guess, then I turned off the lights in bathroom and she got scared and I made only as a joke. And then my mother told me like this: “Do you want that God To do the same thing to you in bathroom as you did to your sister? And as a replay, I said, no I don’t wish that someone would turn off the lights on me when I’m in bathroom. And she said: “That’s good, if you don’t want that God to turn off the lights upon you while you are in bathroom and you are scared at darkness, then stop making this jokes because it will happen to you one day.

Or, once when I was going home from school, then I saw a car accident and no surviver I suppose. Does this means that God ordered the car to make a sever accident?

Out of curiosity.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
12-13-2017, 09:19 AM
Yes...everything listens to Allah. animals, trees and plants, rocks, water and air, living and not living. everything is under command of Allah.
natural or man-made does not matter. even the idols humans made to worhip, are under command of Allah. If Allah commands, the idol will break into pieces instantaniously.

and your mother is right. do not do to others what you do not like when others do that to you.

Nitro Zeus
12-13-2017, 09:14 PM
Oh, so I suppose that when my telephone got damaged is because God wanted that way so that He can prove that I was wrong and my mother was right. And, if I reject what my mother told me and suddenly it happened, have I committed a disbelief, because I have still rejected one of the signs of God( I.g. He Made my telephone to get damaged)? Because, sometimes, I don’t realize what I have done.

Ümit
12-13-2017, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Oh, so I suppose that when my telephone got damaged is because God wanted that way so that He can prove that I was wrong and my mother was right. And, if I reject what my mother told me and suddenly it happened, have I committed a disbelief, because I have still rejected one of the signs of God( I.g. He Made my telephone to get damaged)? Because, sometimes, I don’t realize what I have done.
Yes...it happened because God wanted that to happen...but we can only speculate why He wanted something to happen. No...you are not committing a disbelief...because it is not that your mother has received a divine power to know when something is going to break or something. So no...you are not rejecting Gods signs...
Do not worry about that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-14-2017, 07:25 AM
I thought that this is also one of God’s signs so that I will become an obedient child to my mother. And, I though that this, is like when you are a disbeliever, then you became nuts(I.g. being possessed by the devil or a jinn), and if you believe in it, you have become a true believer again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.