/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do halal relationships happen??

Firdows
12-16-2017, 04:22 PM
Assalamu Aleiykum ikhwani. I have a debate tomorrow about haram/halal relationships. And I already have notes for haram relationships though I have no idea about halal ones. Because most sheikhs are saying it's haram completely. I googled too but I'm not convinced yet. Please help! Salam. [emoji7]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed.younes
12-17-2017, 02:28 PM
It is permissible to speak to the opposite gender, in a professional manner, if deemed necessary, but to socialize, and just have small talk, open doors for evil things. That's pretty much all there is to it if you ask me... It just comes down to when and why you think it is necessary to speak to the opposite gender.

AabiruSabeel
12-17-2017, 04:02 PM
:sl:

Halal relations are just the family relations, like brothers, sisters, parents, children, spouse, uncles (brothers of both parents), aunties (sisters of both parents).

Muhaba
12-17-2017, 08:55 PM
Only after nikah (Islamic marriage contract)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
12-20-2017, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:sl:

Halal relations are just the family relations, like brothers, sisters, parents, children, spouse, uncles (brothers of both parents), aunties (sisters of both parents).
quoted for good measure!!

ammargroup
02-17-2018, 10:22 AM
I don't understand what are u saying???

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.