/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How can I get an answer to my question by Allah?

Nitro Zeus
12-21-2017, 08:13 PM
It may seem question silly, or I don’t know if it not silly, but I really want to know if it is ok to ask.

I have many questions which I’d like to ask God about that, and there is one questions which disturbs me that I don’t know an answer about it, if it is haram or sinful, or wether He will be agreed or not with my wish or, I don’t know. And, I’d like to ask Him also about my past, because there are things which I can’t remember at all, and I want to know something from my past, so that I can relax. Because, I’m really stressed that I can’t remember what I have done in past. And, I’d like to ask Him about some advice; if I’m in a situation where my mother don’t know what advice to give me nor my father in order to solve it, then I can ask God To tell me an advice, because He is Al-Knower, so that I can solve my problem. Is there any Hadith that prophet Muhammad asked a question to God?

So, how can I get an answer or a reply by God Almighty?

Please? Can anyone answer my question?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-22-2017, 02:17 AM
http://seekershub.org/ans-blog/2015/...king-guidance/

'Abd-al Latif
12-22-2017, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
It may seem question silly, or I don’t know if it not silly, but I really want to know if it is ok to ask.

I have many questions which I’d like to ask God about that, and there is one questions which disturbs me that I don’t know an answer about it, if it is haram or sinful, or wether He will be agreed or not with my wish or, I don’t know. And, I’d like to ask Him also about my past, because there are things which I can’t remember at all, and I want to know something from my past, so that I can relax. Because, I’m really stressed that I can’t remember what I have done in past. And, I’d like to ask Him about some advice; if I’m in a situation where my mother don’t know what advice to give me nor my father in order to solve it, then I can ask God To tell me an advice, because He is Al-Knower, so that I can solve my problem. Is there any Hadith that prophet Muhammad asked a question to God?

So, how can I get an answer or a reply by God Almighty?

Please? Can anyone answer my question?

1. Allah answers all dua but not always in ways that you would expect. Your task is just to make dua and leave the rest to Him;
  2. Allah will not punish you for things you do not have any knowledge of or do not know the answer to;
  3. Ask Allah to forgive all past sins, one's you remember and one's you don't, one's you committed in secret and in public. Ask Allah's mercy and forgiveness surround you in this life and the next. If you are sincere in asking for forgiveness He will accept your tawbah;
  4. If you want to ask Allah for advice then read the Qur'an. The Qur'an s the speech of Allah and all answers, advice and guidance lie in the Qur'an;

Do not despair the mercy of Allah

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 03:08 PM
Alright then. So, whatever I wish no matter what from God, then I shall leave up to Him to decide? And then, I shall mind my own life? And, is it ok if I repeat many times the Du’a? Or, it is not necessary to repeat it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 03:10 PM
So, if I ask something To grant it on e.g. March 15, then, He might not grant it on that day, but in another day?

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 03:14 PM
I don’t understand why it is haram to wish to visit Miami in Summer vacation, because I really wish for next year when the shook year is over in Summer, to go Miami, because, I like to visit new places. Why would that be bad to wish this?

sister herb
12-22-2017, 03:53 PM
So, if I ask something To grant it on e.g. March 15, then, He might not grant it on that day, but in another day?
Or then He knows it´s not good for you and doesn´t grant it at all but something better and more suitable for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t understand why it is haram to wish to visit Miami in Summer vacation, because I really wish for next year when the shook year is over in Summer, to go Miami, because, I like to visit new places. Why would that be bad to wish this?
Who has told you it would to be haram to wish to visit Miami?

noraina
12-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Assalamu alaykum,

It's important to remember that Allah swt *always* listens to and responds to our duas and supplications to Him...it's just that as human beings we can't always see the bigger picture. Allah swt truly knows what's best, and will only give us what is best for us.

So He does always listen and respond to us, it's just that we don't always see or expect that response. Or it may be that He'll give us what we want at a later date, or even in Jannah. Or he might instead replace what we are asking for with something even better. The key is to make lots of dua, and never lose hope in His mercy.

"And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided." (2:186)

And I second sister herb, who said it was haram to visit Miami in the summer? It is because of the beaches there? If you're worried about that, then it wouldn't be a problem just to avoid those places.

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Or then He knows it´s not good for you and doesn´t grant it at all but something better and more suitable for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I read in Islamqa that it is haram to visit a place for the sake of tourism, and you can go to any country with need e.g. for medical purposes and other need. And I tried to find in Quran where does it say but, I can’t find. Maybe you can tell me if it is ok or not ok, to visit just for tourism or just for vacation only to relax? Because, I always wished to visit USA, but I never got chance to visit, and maybe one day I will have chance to visit it. Because, I have my own intentions to why I want to go there. But now, I don’t know...

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 05:13 PM
And I like to visit there not only because of beach, because, I want to meet people there, to make new friends there. And because, simply, I like to visit new places, and it’s one of my favorite places which I wish to visit there.

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 05:29 PM
And not only that, I have other questions about Astronomy that I’d like to ask Him about, because, I like to learn more about Astronomy and about space and about life on other planets. This what I’d like to ask Him. And I’d like to ask Him if it is indeed true that on planet Gliese 581g is life like on Earth? And there are animals there? Because, right now we don’t have access on going there. And another thing that I’d like to ask Him is, if does planet Kepler 22b has life with Oxygen and breathable air for us, and there is an advanced civilization there? Because, I want to know out of curiosity. Because, right now no one knows what it is on these planets, only God knows perfectly. And, I want to ask Him if we as humans we will be able to terraform Venus, Mars and other planets? Or, this is something that only He can do? Or, if Mars had life millions of years ago? Or it is just myth? And it was dead since the beginning?

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb

- - - Updated - - -

Can you give me an example of what is not suitable for me and what is not good for me? So that I can have an idea.

sister herb
12-22-2017, 06:21 PM
Can you give me an example of what is not suitable for me and what is not good for me? So that I can have an idea.
So for example, if you ask to have a car at the 15th of March but get a bike instead (because He knows that biking is better for your health (more exercise) or He knows to the future and knows you might drive too fast and have a car accident). Or then, as increasing your patience, you might bet a car but after 10 years.

And that was just the first idea what gave to my mind. Some other example than car or bike might be better but you can replace them with something you wish.

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 06:29 PM
Aaah, I got it know, thanx. This it has happened to me once. Let me give you a real example, once I simply forgot to study before the chemistry test because I was an ignorant, then I felt really sorry that I was like that. Then I made Du’a like this: “Doamne, te rog mult asculta-mi vocea și ajutata sa copiez la test încât sa nu fiu prins de nimeni, in cât sa trec și eu, știu ca suna incorect si Tu Ai zis in Quran ca nu e bine sa copiezi ca altfel nu ești musulman adevărat, dar te rog, odată, ca sa ma salvez de situația asta urâta, ca vrea sa învăț din greseala, promit sa fie doar odată sa copiez” which in English is translated as “My Lord, please, I know You have Said in Quran that copying it is not a Muslim way and if one does,then he is no longer considered a true Muslim, but I want only one time to copy, and please, help me to cheat in test because I was an ignorant and I forgot to study in Chemistry for test” and then He answered my Supplication, But efferent than what I was expecting, He Made the test to be canceled and He gave me time for 3 days to study harder, and I have managed somehow to study, and I was so happy that He Made the test to be cancelled. Does it happened this to you? Similar like in my situation?

Nitro Zeus
12-22-2017, 11:56 PM
And, can a person hear God’s voice directly in his dream? And, what should I do in order to hear for the first time authentic God’s voice in my dream? Because, I really wished to hear His Majestic and Most beautiful voice in my dream in such that it is indeed, true that it is from Him. Sorry, I did not know how to describe how would sound His voice, I tried to describe in the beautiful way about His voice. And, is there a Du’a for this? I really love to hear His wonderful voice.

BeTheChange
12-23-2017, 12:23 AM
Asalamualykum,

Please click on the below link for a more detailed explanation:

https://islamqa.info/en/14096

Nitro Zeus
12-23-2017, 09:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

Please click on the below link for a more detailed explanation:

https://islamqa.info/en/14096
I was referring on hearing His voice in dream if no one can’t see Him in dream

sister herb
12-23-2017, 10:01 AM
Aaah, I got it know, thanx. This it has happened to me once. Let me give you a real example, once I simply forgot to study before the chemistry test because I was an ignorant, then I felt really sorry that I was like that. Then I made Du’a like this: “Doamne, te rog mult asculta-mi vocea și ajutata sa copiez la test încât sa nu fiu prins de nimeni, in cât sa trec și eu, știu ca suna incorect si Tu Ai zis in Quran ca nu e bine sa copiezi ca altfel nu ești musulman adevărat, dar te rog, odată, ca sa ma salvez de situația asta urâta, ca vrea sa învăț din greseala, promit sa fie doar odată sa copiez” which in English is translated as “My Lord, please, I know You have Said in Quran that copying it is not a Muslim way and if one does,then he is no longer considered a true Muslim, but I want only one time to copy, and please, help me to cheat in test because I was an ignorant and I forgot to study in Chemistry for test” and then He answered my Supplication, But efferent than what I was expecting, He Made the test to be canceled and He gave me time for 3 days to study harder, and I have managed somehow to study, and I was so happy that He Made the test to be cancelled. Does it happened this to you? Similar like in my situation?
Well, more important than do we get what we desperately wish is that we learn to be thankful about what we get - and also thank Allah then, when we don´t get what we want. Then we can realiase that only what we have to do is trust to Allah as He knows our best. But how many times we really thank Allah when we fail or something we wish doesn´t happen? Not many I afraid but that kind of thing is very hard to learn.

Nitro Zeus
12-23-2017, 02:51 PM
Oops, you just reminded me to thank God even if I fail, because I never done that. Thanx for reminding me.

Nitro Zeus
12-23-2017, 02:54 PM
If for example, I really wish to start the life from beginning before even reach February 2018, not only me, but everyone, including the life itself to start from beginning so that we can all fix ourselves so that we can have better present, because I was stupid and I did not think at all about consequences, and now I have ended in a week high school, with low memory and low capacity of understanding things and so on, and I feel so sorry for this, like for example, I have asked about, if it is permissible for someone to ask God To reverse the time, and someone answer correctly that it is Kufr to ask this from God, because it is against of what He Says, and I have asked this second time, and I have simply forgot or I did not paid attention, but now I do, I feel really sorry that I did not paid attention, and this is one of the main reasons that I wish to start life from beginning, and I don’t have any intention on going against of what God Says in Quran so that I would commit Kufr. I only ask Him To grant me second chance to fix my past and present in such that I can be one of the most successful people on earth, so that I can be one of the most people in this life and also in Hereafter, so that I can build a nice memory of what I did in past so that I can be proud of what I did in this life also in Hereafter, because, I’m in desperate in need of this. And I’ll be in one cloud nine, if He would really do this, and fulfill these wishes that I told Him about, I have something in mind which I have told you but, you misunderstood maybe of what I meant. And, I have in Romanian 2 of F and mark 2 in Romanian literature semestrial test, and I feel also sorry that this time I did not do well, and I wish that I never got these marks in my life because maybe I’m the only Romanian boy who got these marks?? When I said “I will be in cloud nine” means, I’ll be the happiest boy ever. And I have also truly promised to God that if He Reverse the time and fulfill the wishes I told Him about, I will start learning how to pray from age 5 or 4 as maybe prophet Muhammad did and I would continue to pray and do more good till the last minute before the end, because right now, I think it is difficult to learn how to pray, because this has to be done on early age(e.g. age 4 or 8) so that when I’ll become 18 years old again, I can finally pray without copying someone in order to pray while I can do independently, to pray to God in Islamic way just as He asked us to do, now I do’t know if I’m right or not about “it is hard to learn how to pray because this should be done long ago”, and plus I have full will to pray. Please don’t get me wrong, I only gave an example of what is bad for me and what is good for me, and I did not asked you at all this time about if it is permissible to ask this from God.

Can you give me an opinion or a true and good answer to it, if I just simply have to live this up to God To decide if He wishes to do that as I described? And the rest I have to mind own life? If there’s anything unclear here please let me know so that I can explain you clearly, ok? I promise this is the last time I open this subject about reversal of time, seriously, and this time I’m not like Pinocchio, if you don’t believe me, then, I can prove that this is indeed the last time I ask this, ok?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.