سيف الله
12-22-2017, 09:32 PM
Salaam

Controversial but worth a watch.

Click here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fschmidt
12-23-2017, 05:45 AM
Only controversial in feminist cultures. Every traditional culture in history has understood this.

"Were our State a pure democracy, there would yet be excluded from their deliberations, women, who, to prevent depravation of morals and ambiguity of issue, could not mix promiscuously in the public meetings of men." -- Thomas Jefferson

ahmed.younes
12-23-2017, 06:48 AM
Subhanallah, Islam the inevitable truth!
Jazak allah khair for the post brother.

happymuslim
12-23-2017, 10:08 AM
Woah, that hit me like a truck, especially that last line. [emoji15]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed.younes
12-23-2017, 10:59 AM
I didn't get the last line.. Who's going to take away the freedom from them? Muslims? Shaytan?

sister herb
12-23-2017, 12:13 PM
I see it´s quite cheap philosophy - right to vote for women isn´t that bad thing which would "collapse the whole society". The bigger reason might be not following the religion but greed and money.

سيف الله
01-18-2018, 09:20 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by fschmidt
Only controversial in feminist cultures. Every traditional culture in history has understood this.

"Were our State a pure democracy, there would yet be excluded from their deliberations, women, who, to prevent depravation of morals and ambiguity of issue, could not mix promiscuously in the public meetings of men." -- Thomas Jefferson
Yes the family system in western societies has been degenerating for some time now.

From this

To this

So Much for 'Father's Day' - in a Country Where Fatherhood is Dying Out

https://www.islamicboard.com/family-amp-society/134320450-fathers-day-country-fatherhood-dying-3.html#post2954477

Feminism cant be soloely blamed, they were backed by powerful interests.

They played their role. The damage that has been done will take a long time to repair.

سيف الله
01-20-2018, 06:57 PM
Salaam

Slightly off topic, more and more men are beginning to challenge the shibboleths of feminism.

Impressive how he kept his cool against this harpy. Take notes ;)

peacefulone
03-25-2018, 12:29 PM
wait ...what?
people are advocating here that women should not have a right to vote?!
like do they want to treat women like chattel again and keep them locked up only to be allowed free to cook and make babies.
What the heck is wrong with people then?

Misbah-Abd
03-25-2018, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lgrant
wait ...what?
people are advocating here that women should not have a right to vote?!
like do they want to treat women like chattel again and keep them locked up only to be allowed free to cook and make babies.
What the heck is wrong with people then?
The right to vote in the West is only an illusion of freedom that convinces the common dupe that they have a say in how their government operates. They don't. Secondly, participating the in the political process of the disbelievers and approving of their legislation is kufr. This is not how Islam operates.

Zzz_
03-25-2018, 04:45 PM

Zafran
03-25-2018, 11:48 PM
salaam

Muslims need to be careful that just because you might not agree with many things in western secular feminism - you shouldn't counter that with MRA, right wing conservative, red pill types - they are even more stupid and destructive.

peace

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
salaam

Muslims need to be careful that just because you might not agree with many things in western secular feminism - you shouldn't counter that with MRA, right wing conservative, red pill types - they are possibly even more stupid and destructive.

peace
Well, you have to understand from their point of view.

A) Woman are perfect man are imperfect.
B) Law favors women against men.
C) Custody of children 99% given to the mother (when scientific study have shown that single fathers raise children better than single mothers. Especially for boys. There over 30 years of scientific research to back this up.)
D) Women can file false allegation and send the man to prison and poison the children to hate their father and cut ties and no one cares.
E) Women can take more than half the man's wealth and put him in the street and demand life time alimony and child support and if the man fails he goes to prison.
F) There are the hash tag me too movement if you have not noticed it in USA.
G) Feminist ideology is that it is ok to put man in prison for false allegation, ruin his life and destroy him if it means having feminist progress. (These are not just theory but law enforced.)
H) Education are now hostile for boys. While naturally girls are better than boys in education we leave it at that and do nothing to help boys catch up or do good in school. But back then when boys where ahead of girls in school we had to do every single men to get girls to catch up to boys. we drug boys to turn them into little girls.

So, you can see if a man decide to go mgtow or man going his own way...in away I don't blame them. If a man feel he is powerless in all regard and the best thing he could do is just live his own life without getting married and have children and be self centered and focus on his own need, how can you say that is worse than feminist? Odd thing to say. These men just don't want to get married and have children and want to live their lives and enjoy their lives without any of all that drama in their lives. I don't blame them. Personally, I would do the same to be honest. If I know I have no value, I am demonized, I am marginalized, I am just a sperm donor and human wallet...I too will opt out of the entire deal. I think more boys should do marriage strike in my opinion until unfair laws against men changes.

Now if we don't care about men's/boy's right at all and prefer only women and girls right I am also going the other extreme route. The route where we decrease the male population to a very few amount (feminist greatest utopia and fantasy) and turn women into worker bee. Look at the bee colony and see how it functions. In bee colony there is the queen, the female worker and the drone. This can work also in human civilization. We will have one queen, they will fight each other to become queen and one kills the other and who wins the battle become the queen of the nation. In this civilization we will have 98% of the population female. However, they are forbidden from making babies. They go out and work. These female works build society, they build high rises and buildings, teach at school and run business and invent things and do things that was one for men now women take complete over. Then we have the drone. The drone is simple, few male populations where they will be fed and taken care of to mate and only handful male children are born the rest are terminated. Or better, through scientific means, selective males are born and the rest are born female to replace the worker colony until a new female queen take over. All these workers are neutered, they have no sexual desire and have no partners or husbands or raise family. They have one function. Work. Some are given testosterone to become strong female, others are police officers, etc. Ones the male child is born they are to be taken care of the father. The male child doesn't see his mother at all and his role is to procreate and repeat cycle. We can go this route in civilization. It also works!!

Or we don't devalue men's role and say these are the roles of men and women and men is necessary and not useless and that women should not compete against men role and there are boundaries of the sexes.

Zafran
03-26-2018, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
So, you can see if a man decide to go mgtow or man going his own way...in away I don't blame them. If a man feel he is powerless in all regard and the best thing he could do is just live his own life without getting married and have children and be self centered and focus on his own need, how can you say that is worse than feminist? Odd thing to say. These men just don't want to get married and have children and want to live their lives and enjoy their lives without any of all that drama in their lives. I don't blame them. Personally, I would do the same to be honest. If I know I have no value, I am demonized, I am marginalized, I am just a sperm donor and human wallet...I too will opt out of the entire deal. I think more boys should do marriage strike in my opinion until unfair laws against men changes.
That is not Islamic at all. Men need act like men and follow the sunnah.

Now if we don't care about men's/boy's right at all and prefer only women and girls right I am also going the other extreme route. The route where we decrease the male population to a very few amount (feminist greatest utopia and fantasy) and turn women into worker bee. Look at the bee colony and see how it functions. In bee colony there is the queen, the female worker and the drone. This can work also in human civilization. We will have one queen, they will fight each other to become queen and one kills the other and who wins the battle become the queen of the nation. In this civilization we will have 98% of the population female. However, they are forbidden from making babies. They go out and work. These female works build society, they build high rises and buildings, teach at school and run business and invent things and do things that was one for men now women take complete over. Then we have the drone. The drone is simple, few male populations where they will be fed and taken care of to mate and only handful male children are born the rest are terminated. Or better, through scientific means, selective males are born and the rest are born female to replace the worker colony until a new female queen take over. All these workers are neutered, they have no sexual desire and have no partners or husbands or raise family. They have one function. Work. Some are given testosterone to become strong female, others are police officers, etc. Ones the male child is born they are to be taken care of the father. The male child doesn't see his mother at all and his role is to procreate and repeat cycle. We can go this route in civilization. It also works!!
we are not just animals, we are created by Allah swt. Islam doesn't reduce men to "wallets" and women to "spongers". Men and women need to work together to build a Godly society and not build on ego which is what the Mens right/red pill. MGTOW movement is.

PS - I'm no secular feminist by the way but men still have plenty of rights and bogus to say women dont get tread like Garbage, plenty of cultures promote that.

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
That is not Islamic at all. Men need act like men and follow the sunnah.

we are not just animals, we are created by Allah swt. Islam doesn't reduce men to "wallets" and women to "spongers". Men and women need to work together to build a Godly society and not build on ego which is what the Mens right/red pill. MGTOW movement is.

PS - I'm no secular feminist by the way but men still have plenty of rights and bogus to say women dont get tread like Garbage, plenty of cultures promote that.
Yes, but when you hear this...

It is very hard to want to get married.

cinnamonrolls1
03-26-2018, 07:57 AM
The me too movement is women talking about their experience with sexual harrassment etc... Do you have an issue with that? Should we all just stay quiet then?

Misbah-Abd
03-26-2018, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
The me too movement is women talking about their experience with sexual harrassment etc... Do you have an issue with that? Should we all just stay quiet then?
There is also others using that card to make false claims to their financial advantage. I have issues with that. If I am in a management position and have to meet with a female employee, I would have someone else there in that meeting or do it publicly in an open area of the office. Too many women claiming sexual harassment.

AllahIsAl-Malik
03-26-2018, 02:07 PM
All this feminism stuff has created a thing where many women are for themselves.

Look at the movement for black people and the Chicano movement in the United States.

They used feminism to destroy these movements and to destroy these communities. I grew up in the rubble.

And who pays the price? Minority children.

Forget what feminism says it is. It is a fact that is was sponsored and promoted by the CIA.

It is artificial garbage and creates division between men and women.

As a man, I don't wake up thinking "how can I promote what is only in the interest of my gender".... my role is to try to build a better society for everyone. I'm not thinking of only my gender.

This garbage gender-nationalism that feminism promotes- it has destroyed families and kids are the ones to suffer. You go to the slums..... it is horrible. But some will promote what caused the destruction of minority communities and the destruction of those movements.... they will destroy it because they think it will give them a little power. Feminism is cancer.

We should be thinking about the best interest of families and children- not our own narrow self-interest. We should be focused on families and children- on building the future. Feminism has destroyed my community. Come to the ghetto and look for yourself what it's done to us. It is the children who suffer. I won't even talk about the things that go on. I've seen horrible things. And if you want to promote what has destroyed the people, what is destroying the lives and futures of children, what has destroyed minority communites and crushed their dreams, what has destroyed families..... if that's what you want to promote, I am totally against that. I am not willing to throw innocent children and vulnerable commuities under the bus. The feminists are more than willing to do so because they think they'll get power. It is disgusting.

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllahIsAl-Malik
All this feminism stuff has created a thing where many women are for themselves.

Look at the movement for black people and the Chicano movement in the United States.

They used feminism to destroy these movements and to destroy these communities. I grew up in the rubble.

And who pays the price? Minority children.

Forget what feminism says it is. It is a fact that is was sponsored and promoted by the CIA.

It is artificial garbage and creates division between men and women.

As a man, I don't wake up thinking "how can I promote what is only in the interest of my gender".... my role is to try to build a better society for everyone. I'm not thinking of only my gender.

This garbage gender-nationalism that feminism promotes- it has destroyed families and kids are the ones to suffer. You go to the slums..... it is horrible. But some will promote what caused the destruction of minority communities and the destruction of those movements.... they will destroy it because they think it will give them a little power. Feminism is cancer.

We should be thinking about the best interest of families and children- not our own narrow self-interest. We should be focused on families and children- on building the future. Feminism has destroyed my community. Come to the ghetto and look for yourself what it's done to us. It is the children who suffer. I won't even talk about the things that go on. I've seen horrible things. And if you want to promote what has destroyed the people, what is destroying the lives and futures of children, what has destroyed minority communites and crushed their dreams, what has destroyed families..... if that's what you want to promote, I am totally against that. I am not willing to throw innocent children and vulnerable commuities under the bus. The feminists are more than willing to do so because they think they'll get power. It is disgusting.
Well....I am sorry. But all these man hating have went into my tole. Mentally I am permanently looking at marriage as something toxic for a man and he have no significant value at all, especially as a father and such I really can't see myself wanting to ever get married. I re-programmed myself to not needing women period and children and I am happy. This happiness I am getting I will never replace it for anything in this world and now I am only focusing on myself and it feels good. My heart beat with range and anger when society are pushing men to sacrifice for women and children, I hate that and I resent it and I get angry. When I see men singing songs for their wife I vomit, believing him to be weak. When I see him making poetry to his dead wife I resent it. I look at myself, here is my gender whose heart is broken for his dead wife where if it was reverse the wife will move on and not care for her dead husband as much as he does for her. Then I remember how Adam have his rib missing so he needs his wife more than she needs him when she doesn't have any rib missing and I feel down, I feel weak and I feel resentful in a way. I like talking this feelings out..perhaps it is way to remove these toxic thoughts from my head who knows, but I also like talking about it because I need someone to shed light on me, I don't want to these feelings to be my down fall when I die. I am revealing a little bit of my diseased heart perhaps..I don't know. But for me getting married is impossible now. It is irreversable and the more I hear women talk, the more I see how children treat their dads and how that is common and the more I see how media portray men, the more I go down to my knees, raise my hand high and weep and say, "THANK YOU ALLAH! THANK YOU THAT I AM SINGLE! Thank you Allah, that I do not have a wife! Thank you Allah, that I am not married. Thank you Allah that I do have not children! Thank you!!" and I mean it in my inner heart.

The more I go older the more I am happier single, the more I am happier with the quiet around me, the more I am happy with the toys I have!! :D:D:D The more I am content. I have always wanted to make dua to Allah to give me strength not to need women in my life and in my heart....and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D:D:D not to need anyone!!! I find men needing women to be weak, weak, weak, weak, weak!

cinnamonrolls1
03-26-2018, 04:30 PM
Well....I am sorry. But all these man hating have went into my tole. Mentally I am permanently looking at marriage as something toxic for a man and he have no significant value at all, especially as a father and such I really can't see myself wanting to ever get married. I re-programmed myself to not needing women period and children and I am happy. This happiness I am getting I will never replace it for anything in this world and now I am only focusing on myself and it feels good. My heart beat with range and anger when society are pushing men to sacrifice for women and children, I hate that and I resent it and I get angry. When I see men singing songs for their wife I vomit, believing him to be weak. When I see him making poetry to his dead wife I resent it. I look at myself, here is my gender whose heart is broken for his dead wife where if it was reverse the wife will move on and not care for her dead husband as much as he does for her. Then I remember how Adam have his rib missing so he needs his wife more than she needs him when she doesn't have any rib missing and I feel down, I feel weak and I feel resentful in a way. I like talking this feelings out..perhaps it is way to remove these toxic thoughts from my head who knows, but I also like talking about it because I need someone to shed light on me, I don't want to these feelings to be my down fall when I die. I am revealing a little bit of my diseased heart perhaps..I don't know. But for me getting married is impossible now. It is irreversable and the more I hear women talk, the more I see how children treat their dads and how that is common and the more I see how media portray men, the more I go down to my knees, raise my hand high and weep and say, "THANK YOU ALLAH! THANK YOU THAT I AM SINGLE! Thank you Allah, that I do not have a wife! Thank you Allah, that I am not married. Thank you Allah that I do have not children! Thank you!!" and I mean it in my inner heart.

The more I go older the more I am happier single, the more I am happier with the quiet around me, the more I am happy with the toys I have!! :D:D:D The more I am content. I have always wanted to make dua to Allah to give me strength not to need women in my life and in my heart....and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D:D:D not to need anyone!!! I find men needing women to be weak, weak, weak, weak, weak!
This is completely nonsensical.Your assumptions about women need to stop. How the hell do you know if a woman cares for her husband or not? You're talking a load of nonsense. Do you think the prophet pbuh was weak for getting married?

Misbah-Abd
03-26-2018, 04:34 PM

And how do you cope with sexual urges if you don't need a woman? Either you are doing haram or you turned into an asexual male.

Zzz_
03-26-2018, 04:52 PM
Bottom line, feminism has no place in Islam and feminism is achieving exactly what they want, that is superiority and power over men. The ignorant that embrace feminism end up paying for it or will as men start to turn against them.

here's an example.

Husband To Be Jailed, Flogged For Slapping Wife

Judge says verdict based on need to respect spouse

By Habib Toumi - November 13, 2015

A court in Eastern Saudi Arabia has sentenced a Saudi husband toone week in jail and to 30 lashes for slapping his wife and spitting on her.

The case was taken to the public prosecution by wife's brother who reported that her husband had an argument with her and slapped her twice and spat on her.

Summoned by the police, the husband admitted he had abused his wife, arguing that he was angry with her for leaving the house several times, Saudi news site Al Marsad reported.

The case was referred to the court and the judge ruled that the husband had violated the Islamic principle of respecting people and not hitting them.

In his verdict, the judge asked the husband to give a pledge not to slap or spit on his wife again.

The judge also told the wife that she should not leave the house without informing her husband.

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-...wife-1.1619505
one week jail and 30 lashes is uncalled for. An equal punishment would've been to slap him back. But does the wife think she won? whats to keep this guy from going home and giving her talaq? as more feminist Muslims try to act like western feminists and do this crap, the more they will find muslim men retaliate and throw them out on the streets. It won't go well for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Now if we don't care about men's/boy's right at all and prefer only women and girls right I am also going the other extreme route. The route where we decrease the male population to a very few amount (feminist greatest utopia and fantasy) and turn women into worker bee. Look at the bee colony and see how it functions. In bee colony there is the queen, the female worker and the drone. This can work also in human civilization. We will have one queen, they will fight each other to become queen and one kills the other and who wins the battle become the queen of the nation. In this civilization we will have 98% of the population female. However, they are forbidden from making babies. They go out and work. These female works build society, they build high rises and buildings, teach at school and run business and invent things and do things that was one for men now women take complete over. Then we have the drone. The drone is simple, few male populations where they will be fed and taken care of to mate and only handful male children are born the rest are terminated. Or better, through scientific means, selective males are born and the rest are born female to replace the worker colony until a new female queen take over. All these workers are neutered, they have no sexual desire and have no partners or husbands or raise family. They have one function. Work. Some are given testosterone to become strong female, others are police officers, etc. Ones the male child is born they are to be taken care of the father. The male child doesn't see his mother at all and his role is to procreate and repeat cycle. We can go this route in civilization. It also works!!.
Feminists do have an agenda and have openly stated of killing all men and keeping a few for procreation. Do you suppose that is how we will have 50 women to a man per one of the signs of the Hour ?

Btw, you are welcome to be anti-feminist because they are anti-men. But I don't think you should be anti-women though, not all women are like the feminists.

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 05:59 PM
Prophet peace be upon him is the strongest man and no I do not think of him weak for getting married. I think of him strong and compassionate and best of all creations. I love him and I believe on him and I worship only Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) only Allah deserves to be worshiped.

Misbah-Abd
03-26-2018, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
Bottom line, feminism has no place in Islam and feminism is achieving exactly what they want, that is superiority and power over men. The ignorant that embrace feminism end up paying for it or will as men start to turn against them.
It is haram to slap in the face. Muslim men need to remember that before she is your wife, she is your sister in Islam and it is obligatory to treat a fellow Muslim with respect and spitting on her is beyond disrespectful.

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
It is haram to slap in the face. Muslim men need to remember that before she is your wife, she is your sister in Islam and it is obligatory to treat a fellow Muslim with respect and spitting on her is beyond disrespectful.
My older brother he had issue with marriage in the end he wants a divorce. So he went to the mosque with him and his ex-wife and her mother and said to divorce to her, she said no..I want you to say talag by 3...and he was like why..one divorce is enough, the mother and daughter made a stink demanding him to say talaq by three. So when he said ok fine. He said talaq by three, the ex-wife stood up and made a huge spit and spit on my brother's face. Now we talk about it and laugh about it, but there we go. Sister spit on a brother's face just because a divorce have happened. Naturally this made my brother swear off marrying any arabic women for life. He is into asian women now, hoping he will get better treatment than arabic women. So he is leaving to asian world to find a job there and hopefully a wife. My brother he have very bad experience with Arabic women in general. He went through many marriage with arabic women and they all failed and all went through divorce and all went with big financial lose for him.

Watch the video below to see how fathers and men are treated:

This is also my favorite part

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 07:38 PM

here's an example.

one week jail and 30 lashes is uncalled for. An equal punishment would've been to slap him back. But does the wife think she won? whats to keep this guy from going home and giving her talaq? as more feminist Muslims try to act like western feminists and do this crap, the more they will find muslim men retaliate and throw them out on the streets. It won't go well for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Feminists do have an agenda and have openly stated of killing all men and keeping a few for procreation. Do you suppose that is how we will have 50 women to a man per one of the signs of the Hour ?

Btw, you are welcome to be anti-feminist because they are anti-men. But I don't think you should be anti-women though, not all women are like the feminists.
I am not anti-women. I just am indifference. No longer care what women do. I just resent have to protect for them. As I see they can do everything a man can do and better I see no reason for me to die for them. That's it. I have my life to focus. My need to focus and my happiness to focus. I am just not going to get this happiness sacrifice for some women and her children, honestly. Now, women can humiliate men more and further feminize the men if they want and they can proof further how better women are than men by being chivalrous themselves, by women opening doors for women, by women sacrificing herself for women and men, by they women carrying heavy objects, by they women themselves build buildings themselves, by they women being the protector and maintainer of themselves and other women. But for me, it does not humiliate me. It doesn't make me resent it or feel emasculated if women do all of these things. All this would do for me is focus more on my needs and men's right. If women want to do all of this to destroy men or proof how men are useless and unnecessary then I will shrug and don't care and be indifference also. Because I don't look at some women with born with two XX chromosomes to determine my worth and value. It is Allah who judge my worth. If women think men are useless then all I will say, "Whatever float your boat dear. Want to be lesbian or asexual do it. Want to be a female working bee, do it. Want to raise children on your own and focus on your gender exclusively and focus only women right, if that makes you feel happy do what makes you feel happy." Me? I have one focus. One worry, one concern. If I die..would I die entering paradise or hellfire? You see, ones I enter paradise (ameen) then I am the king in paradise and have own chair to sit on and I can wish whatever I want. Whatever desire I want is mine. I do not get sick. I do not get tired. I do not need to eat or drink. I will have hoor of ein, a wife that will not nag me, demean me, put me down or be ungrateful. Better than any wife here, let me tell you that. I wouldn't have to deal with angry women and they are so beautiful. That is my focus. Is afterlife. I do not care myself if women can be the ultimate warrior and enter highest level of Jannah also...my focus is me. Would I enter paradise or not? Because all of this is pointless when in the end these women have power here and jannah and I have hellfire in afterlife and power here. Don't you think?

So all these feminist crap, these gender wars, these these are all distracting me from one very important thing..remembering Allah. That is where feminist is doing and THAT IS MY ULTIMATE enemy the feminist by distracting me from remembering Allah. That is what the Shaitan wants. To make me focus on silly things like this and not focus on remembering Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa). I do not care much for wife or children myself..they all distraction. As for your question concerning feminist, maybe. Now if I really, really hate women like you think I do this is what I would desire in my heart if I REALLY HATE women. If I hate women I would want all men to be extinct, all and it is impossible for male children to ever be conceived ever until end of time. Then the entire population will be female. Many women perhaps would love this world, but if only they knew that is the worst thing to ever happened to them. Because then they alone will be dealing with the horror of end of time and dajjal and there will be no men to protect them from dajjal or tie them in chair. Now because I do not hate women, I feel sad when i see them go astray and pray that Allah guide them. So no. I do not hate women.

Zzz_
03-26-2018, 08:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
I'm away of the hadith of not striking the face. I didn't say what the guy did was right. however, the punishment he got was also not just, not by islamic standards or western standards.

- - - Updated - - -

My older brother he had issue with marriage in the end he wants a divorce. So he went to the mosque with him and his ex-wife and her mother and said to divorce to her, she said no..I want you to say talag by 3...and he was like why..one divorce is enough, the mother and daughter made a stink demanding him to say talaq by three. So when he said ok fine. He said talaq by three, the ex-wife stood up and made a huge spit and spit on my brother's face. Now we talk about it and laugh about it, but there we go. Sister spit on a brother's face just because a divorce have happened. Naturally this made my brother swear off marrying any arabic women for life. He is into asian women now, hoping he will get better treatment than arabic women. So he is leaving to asian world to find a job there and hopefully a wife. My brother he have very bad experience with Arabic women in general. He went through many marriage with arabic women and they all failed and all went through divorce and all went with big financial lose for him.
your brother may not have much luck if locals are aware of what other arabs have been doing, namely going to other Muslim nations (india, egypt, malay, etc) for 2 weeks to 3 month summer vacation where they marry underage girls for some "halal" fun and then dump them and run back home.

xboxisdead
03-26-2018, 08:28 PM
I'm away of the hadith of not striking the face. I didn't say what the guy did was right. however, the punishment he got was also not just, not by islamic standards or western standards.

- - - Updated - - -

your brother may not have much luck if locals are aware of what other arabs have been doing, namely going to other Muslim nations (india, egypt, malay, etc) for 2 weeks to 3 month summer vacation where they marry underage girls for some "halal" fun and then dump them and run back home.
Then the blame should be exclusive into the parents who allow this, don't you think? Also the poor parents who willing to sell their daughters like that for some money they will be accountable for their actions in the afterlife. Not saying there are no evil men out there, we have millions of years to show there are indeed evil men out there. However, instead of focusing on poor girls and evil men who take advantage of them alone, also put the focus and put the blame where it really belongs! The parents! The parents who have daughters should be protecting them like precious gems and not allow evil eyes to linger on them. It sound to me these parents have failed in their duty and they will be accountable in the day of judgement. But I do not see how your story by any chance negate what I said earlier. It sound to me you want throw down the most horrible story to somehow water down what my brother went through and as if what he went through is trivial. I can also tell you there are poor little boys who are forceabely castrated when they are only 8 years old, but I do not see this being thrown around. I don't see you throwing out little boys even as babies being raped as something to talk about either.

AllahIsAl-Malik
03-27-2018, 07:37 AM
People we have to walk the middle path between extremes...

we have to treat women with respect.

In my opinion, it's not about men or women. It's about families and it's about children. And it's about the future.

Both genders need to sacrifice. They need to sacrifice for the sake of family and children.

We can't be selfish and think in a one-sided way, only considering one gender.

I'm not against feminism because I'm against women. I'm against feminism because we need to put family first. Promoting division hurts the children. And it hurts families.

Evidently, even Muhammad (may peace be upon him), I think must have dealt with some sort of trouble. If I remember correctly, there is a Surah that specifically address his wives.

Creating some sort of weird gender-nationalism... it's not like, say, NOI-era Malcolm X saying he wants to separate from white people and not integrate. If pre-Mecca Malcolm X wanted, he could go live in a black neighborhood or go to Africa or whatever. If black people or white people want to separate, I don't think it's really all that big a deal. They can go live in separate communities.

But we can't have this with men and women. Men and women need each other. We need women and women need us. We love women by our very nature and women love us by their nature.

We do not and can not hate women if we wanted to. It's against our nature as men. Because very powerful forces wish to turn us against each other, many women are being programmed against their own nature. If they succumb, they bear a certain amount of responsibility. But on the other hand, they should be protected so that they're not subjected to this programming.

Because I am for the natural love between men and women, because I believe that we must as a society put our children first, because I believe that we should have strong, healthy and growing families- I am against both feminism and MGTOW- which is basically just feminism for men.

And if we are against feminism and MGTOW- we should also oppose these ideologies when they appear in disguise. In fact, these ideologies are more dangerous in disguise than when openly proclaimed.

If you wanna be single, you can make that decision. And if your prospects aren't so great and the pool is toxic, you don't need to enter the water.

But good men and good women are out there.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Surah Ali 'Imran [3:110]

I really hope we appreciate what a wonderful verse this is. Our humble ummah is the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. Not according to me but according to Allah. What an honor! What a wonderful thing.

Not only is our ummah the best nation (and may Allah forgive me if I feel a lil pride hehe) but we are produced- as an example.

While the non-believers allow their families to shatter, allow their children to be born into brokenness, produce angry, damaged children and while their women and men turn against each other, while love between the sexes breaks down among them- all that is horrible.

But I can't help but feel we should be above that. We don't have to go that route. We can be setting an example. We are people with a mission. Many of the non-believers feel their lives are empty, devoid of meaning. Hopefully, we do not have that probem. Hopefully, we sense that our lives are full of meaning and that Allah did not create all this for nothing. We have purpose. We don't have to fall into the same traps as the others.

xboxisdead
03-27-2018, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllahIsAl-Malik
People we have to walk the middle path between extremes...

we have to treat women with respect.

In my opinion, it's not about men or women. It's about families and it's about children. And it's about the future.

Both genders need to sacrifice. They need to sacrifice for the sake of family and children.

We can't be selfish and think in a one-sided way, only considering one gender.

I'm not against feminism because I'm against women. I'm against feminism because we need to put family first. Promoting division hurts the children. And it hurts families.

Evidently, even Muhammad (may peace be upon him), I think must have dealt with some sort of trouble. If I remember correctly, there is a Surah that specifically address his wives.

Creating some sort of weird gender-nationalism... it's not like, say, NOI-era Malcolm X saying he wants to separate from white people and not integrate. If pre-Mecca Malcolm X wanted, he could go live in a black neighborhood or go to Africa or whatever. If black people or white people want to separate, I don't think it's really all that big a deal. They can go live in separate communities.

But we can't have this with men and women. Men and women need each other. We need women and women need us. We love women by our very nature and women love us by their nature.

We do not and can not hate women if we wanted to. It's against our nature as men. Because very powerful forces wish to turn us against each other, many women are being programmed against their own nature. If they succumb, they bear a certain amount of responsibility. But on the other hand, they should be protected so that they're not subjected to this programming.

Because I am for the natural love between men and women, because I believe that we must as a society put our children first, because I believe that we should have strong, healthy and growing families- I am against both feminism and MGTOW- which is basically just feminism for men.

And if we are against feminism and MGTOW- we should also oppose these ideologies when they appear in disguise. In fact, these ideologies are more dangerous in disguise than when openly proclaimed.

If you wanna be single, you can make that decision. And if your prospects aren't so great and the pool is toxic, you don't need to enter the water.

But good men and good women are out there.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah . If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient.

-Surah Ali 'Imran [3:110]

I really hope we appreciate what a wonderful verse this is. Our humble ummah is the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. Not according to me but according to Allah. What an honor! What a wonderful thing.

Not only is our ummah the best nation (and may Allah forgive me if I feel a lil pride hehe) but we are produced- as an example.

While the non-believers allow their families to shatter, allow their children to be born into brokenness, produce angry, damaged children and while their women and men turn against each other, while love between the sexes breaks down among them- all that is horrible.

But I can't help but feel we should be above that. We don't have to go that route. We can be setting an example. We are people with a mission. Many of the non-believers feel their lives are empty, devoid of meaning. Hopefully, we do not have that probem. Hopefully, we sense that our lives are full of meaning and that Allah did not create all this for nothing. We have purpose. We don't have to fall into the same traps as the others.
You keep talking about children. Let me tell you my nature. In my nature I do something where I know I will get the best reward and where Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) says where my most value is in that role and not in something less than that. It makes no sense for a person to do something and struggle on something where the best of reward in something else. Don't you agree. In this case I am talking about fathers. We know in Islam mothers are more valued and more important than fathers and in Islam Husbands are giving bigger reward. You see prophet peace be upon him says your mother three times and your father ones. However, he said that Allah have given husbands a greater value. So for a woman it is her husband and for a man it is his mother. As such children are not really my main focus or concern and such do not care if fathers are removed from the equation or not. Fathers are not that of importance as said mothers and children by nature belong to the mothers not the fathers. You know it, I know it. So these children are like what my oldest brother said to me, "rented". I am only allowed to have access to them as long as marriage is available and ones marriage is done they do not belong to me and I have no authority or right to see them after that. I accept this role and such I do not care when you say for children because that is not my concern. My concern what am I getting out of it. If marriage becomes hostile then I prefer the route of living along and be self focused and self centered. What happened to children is not my concern. Whether they genetically morph into strong offspring who do not need their father or they defective is not my problem. It is really 100% up to the mother if she really loves her children to make connection between father and children healthy. It is not my job. My job is money. This is where Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) put the big role in me and this I will fulfill 100% if I had children (Al-hamdolillah I do not). If there is no connection between me and them is not my concern. Did I give them money? Do they have money from me? Yes? Then I can sleep happy knowing I have fulfilled my role.

Can my role be replaced. Sure. Can my role be replaced by government? Yes. Of course, my role is replaceable and such I need not grab into something that is replaceable and focus into something people cannot take away from me. My imaan. My istigfar to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and focus on getting best deed. This is something no women or child can take away from me and this...belongs to me!! :D :D THIS IS WHAT will come with me in the grave. Not my wife or child!

Personally, I do not think mgtow and feminist are the same nor do I think they are as bad as you make them out to be. A man should be entitled to live a life that makes him happy. It should not be his responsibility to take care of women by force. If he wants to take this role he takes it, if not then it is his right not to get married or have children. If there are not enough men available women should not be complaining where are the good men, either? They have no right. Women by nature are build complete. They are build not needing men and build stronger than man. As such if they have no partner they should find other means to fulfill their needs without needing a partner and not complain they can't find a partner. It is men who cannot live alone without a partner and not women. By the way, there are so many means for women to having children without a man. She doesn't need a man to make babies and if she have them without a husband then the child belongs to her anyways. The child will inherit from the mother and have the mother's last name. I advice if women want to go this route to only have girls. It is easier for you and you can never raise boys into men. You just don't have that in you. Just my advise.

This is my favorite rant:

سيف الله
03-27-2018, 11:25 PM
Salaam

Good to know

Learn from history.

سيف الله
01-29-2019, 09:40 PM
Salaam

Another update. A (male) perspective on the nature and future directions of the feminist movement.

What Is The Goal Of Feminism?

Reader corvinus paraphrases a recent Chateau contribution to our collective understanding of feminism:

Feminism: teaching women to be second-rate men rather than first-rate women.

An earlier Chateau definition of feminism stated the following:

The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximally restricting male sexuality.

The two CH definitions are related, the first being a subset of the second. To the second, I would only add “sexuality and morality” for completeness, as the sexes in their natural states tend to stress accordance to differing, yet complementary, moralities.

The goal of feminism is thus the destruction of the feminine in women and of the masculine in men. Feminism as an ideology seeks the annulment of sex-based distinctions and dichotomy, to be replaced by an androgynous slop that vulgarizes women and enfeebles men, and is at its heart dehumanizing.

Brief historical aside: The origin of American feminism as an organizing principle goes back to the 19th century, although there were rare, individual (European) women who lived well before then authoring proto-feminist books, and probably not coincidentally, these women were usually ugly and/or forced by circumstance to provide for themselves.

As was the case with Rome, the rise of feminism parallels the accumulating wealth and prestige of nations or empires. Affluence may be a causative factor of feminist idiocy, or it may be a correlative factor. Either way, once a nation has succumbed to materialism, it has succumbed to feminism, and once a nation has allowed feminism a toehold in the body politic, decadence and decline are not far behind.

The roots of feminism are found primarily in the suffrage movement, and secondarily in the effects that growing wealth have on the behaviors of men and on social equality. (It’s not well-known that many of the American first-wave feminists were Evangelical Christians who wanted the government to have a stronger role promoting morality, e.g., the temperance movement. These ur-feminists were in many respects decidedly conservative women.)

As the wealth disparity between the mass of beta male providers and the fat cats grew, women began to feel insecure that marriage to the average joe would save them from a life of penury. It was from this seed that the feminist “careergrrl” movement germinated, and it was this seed that the proto-globalist cosmopolitan fat cats wanted so eagerly to plant, to enlarge their customer base and divide families against themselves.

Whatever righteousness there could be found in the ideology’s original intent, feminism regressed rapidly (in nation-state life-cycle times) to a twisted, brutish, stupid dogma, that today has reached its inevitable nadir in campus rape hoaxes, Title IX, and fat acceptance, among many other bizarro world feminist social incursions that blatantly defy human nature. Inevitable, because as with all leftist missions, satisfaction from earlier victories only encourages more bloodlust, and the course of conquest always ends in desolation when the last enemy of the movement has been picked clean to the bone.

So we have as explanations for the rise of feminism affluence, wealth and income inequality, and decadence. To this we can add out-breeding, the marriage pattern among White Europeans (and, later, Americans) that split cousin-marriage kinship ties and created evolutionary selection pressures leading to a people with a high degree of trust and out-group altruism. Taken to extremes, this characteristic feature of Whites, genetically embedded for maximum staying power, promotes the beliefs and consequent social policies of “gender egalitarianism”, which is nothing less than the total rebuke of the existence of natural, organic, and psychologically healthy sex-based differences in mind and body.

Feminism is lies, ugliness, and malevolence, and that is why it must be opposed by any shiv necessary.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2015...l-of-feminism/

FilleTriste
01-30-2019, 12:00 AM
To all you delusional, insecure grown men who made this thread and actively take part in it: I feel sorry for your wives, daughters, and mostly you. If you want to continue to fantasize about a world were women are imprisoned and on their knees, move this forum to the men-only section, as some of us females find it rather offensive. That is all I can ask of such an outrageous bunch. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

And you might want to get rid of a few every day or important things from your life, as they were invented by women: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-40923649 :p

- - - Updated - - -

And just so your ignorant brains know (though reading your posts, I highly doubt it, but I will still try <3), most of us (me included) fight for other things alongside women's rights, like men's mental health, as it is often disregarded considering they carry the (annoyingly generalized) label of the "stronger sex." We literally do not want men to lose their rights; you generalize too much (or your sources, if you may). You called me naive and young in another post, Mr. @Junon , but you yourself seem far more naive than me. And yes, @Mandy , this was the type of disrespect I was referring to. Just see how these absolute imbeciles have no regards for our struggles and pain -- of how many restrictions we face on a daily basis. :facepalm:

xboxisdead
01-30-2019, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pink_Uniqueorn
To all you delusional, insecure grown men who made this thread and actively take part in it: I feel sorry for your wives, daughters, and mostly you. If you want to continue to fantasize about a world were women are imprisoned and on their knees, move this forum to the men-only section, as some of us females find it rather offensive. That is all I can ask of such an outrageous bunch. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

And you might want to get rid of a few every day or important things from your life, as they were invented by women: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-40923649 :p

- - - Updated - - -

And just so your ignorant brains know (though reading your posts, I highly doubt it, but I will still try <3), most of us (me included) fight for other things alongside women's rights, like men's mental health, as it is often disregarded considering they carry the (annoyingly generalized) label of the "stronger sex." We literally do not want men to lose their rights; you generalize too much (or your sources, if you may). You called me naive and young in another post, Mr. @Junon , but you yourself seem far more naive than me. And yes, @Mandy , this was the type of disrespect I was referring to. Just see how these absolute imbeciles have no regards for our struggles and pain -- of how many restrictions we face on a daily basis. :facepalm:
You are slave...so am I. We are slave to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and you are in prison. Actually you are imprisoned and so am I. Actually as soon as the baby boy or baby girl is born we are prisoner and this world is a prison. Actually in Islam it clearly indicates marriage is a prison..especially for a woman...and for men we are slaves of the women by marriage...we WORK for you...we slave for YOU...we are taught to die FOR YOU....so in fact you are my prisoner and I am your prisoner. Actually in this word you are imprisoned to your parents and so on. You obey your parents, remember? There you are their prisoners...THIS WORLD is not paradise for you.

But I did not realize you are a feminist. That is great. Now we know you are a feminist. Men's right and women's right already placed on the table by ALLAH himself...and he put boundaries SO NEITHER OF THE SEXES ARE ALLOWED TO CROSS. I am surprised that was insufficient for you...decided to join the feminist because you believe they give women their rights better than Allah? Sorry...it is not for you to say where this post goes or not.

JUST A REMINDER you are working for someone in this world, you obey someone in this world...just as a man works for someone in this world AND HE OBEYS SOMEONE in this world...we all have rights ON EACH OTHER ALL OF US

AND IF YOU GO OUT of your way and join a group so you have the cake and pie and turkey at the sametime or you have rights on someone and that someone have no rights on you...

you are an oppressor.

You obey your mother and father..remember? GREAT do you think that is imprisoning you and putting you on your knees?

Remember when you get married YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER'S THRONE IS HANDED TO THAT HUSBAND...YOU OBEY HIM...you think that is imprisoning and putting you on your knees? You don't like the rule of Islam then be the CEO of feminist. Allah said women have full custody of the children..yet scientists have proven that single fathers DO 100% better job than single mothers..especially when comes to raising children.....I could do like you and join an organization to fulfill my desires to have full custody of the child and demand equality in custodial rights.

BUT I DO NOT. BECAUSE I KNOW ALLAH KNOWS WHAT I DO NOT KNOW. He assigned gender roles. I obey. I submit. I don't get upset. If Allah was to decree that women are the rulers of men...and that I as a husband must obey my wife, must obey my sister, must obey my daughter and must obey my mother...you know what I will do?

I WILL OBEY MY DAUGHTER. I WILL OBEY MY MOTHER. I WILL OBEY MY SISTER. I WILL OBEY MY WIFE.

Because Allah commanded to do it...but he did not. He told me to obey my mother three times over my father. He told me that paradise is under the feet of the mother. So I obey. I submit. I am a man. I could be a father one day. I did not resent it. Because Allah decreed it. I am a muslim. I submit. Allah created girls with special abilities over boys. Allah favored girls with special abilities over boys. I do not go in some corner and weep and go, "WHY!? WHY OH ALLAH WHY!??" I am his property. His slave. I submit and obey. Simple. No if's or but's about it. Allah created the genders different and he commanded us to admire the beauty of the gender difference..up to and including to birds, animals and insects...I do it.

CuriousonTruth
01-30-2019, 03:06 AM
Indeed. But not only that, matriarchy where a society in which women dominate over men, is bound for collapse. Patriarchy has worked exceedingly well for muslims last 1,400 years. Should not change it because of some angry women.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Pigeon Speaks is very much a WN, but in this videos he spills the naked truth.

xboxisdead
01-30-2019, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
This is completely nonsensical.Your assumptions about women need to stop. How the hell do you know if a woman cares for her husband or not? You're talking a load of nonsense. Do you think the prophet pbuh was weak for getting married?
But I know for a fact back then in the day of prophet when false allegation was shown the person who does the false allegation get punished. NOT HERE.

That makes marriage VERY DANGEROUS.

xboxisdead
01-30-2019, 03:21 AM
My biggest fear...I marry a woman..she calls the cup says I did this or that to her and I have done nothing...I AM IN FOR A LONG TROUBLE. EVEN YOU WILL BELIEVE HER OVER ME. EVEN YOU WILL DO IT. DON'T DENY THAT.

Then how can I proof my innocence? Tell me how? She says I beat her. Raped her. Did this to her. I said..no...she is lying. How do you proof that I am innocent or not. Automatically you will believe her first. She could weep, cry, hurt herself to show I did damage to her body. Now what. I sit there and accept that my head will be cut off because I have no proof. All I have is my word. That will not fly.

Well..sorry. I do not want that. I want peace and harmony.

She could kill me at night and say she was doing it as self defense. She could make a beautiful story that is believable...i am dead. I cannot defend my case. Again...no thanks.

She could kick me out of the home and deny me rights to see and raise the children and do parental alienation.

ALL OF THAT was not in the day of prophet and if it was...the laws there resolved the issue and protected the victim.

NO SUCH law here. No ma'am.

FilleTriste
01-30-2019, 06:38 AM
Yeah, buddy, this whole "You WeRe CreATED ThiS WaY StOoP CrYiNG!1!" thing going on, @xboxisdead , total BS. Apparently, you have absolutely no idea on what I was talking about. But since you all are so delusional and insecure, have it your way. You may continue to live in your perfect, sexist world, where everything is backward. :Emoji43: And quote where I said I wanted to break free from my parents -- I will wait. And whichever mysterious post you saw of me wanting to not be God's slave. But living a life independent of a man? Yes, please. I do not care who alienates me -- it is what I wish for.

And who are you to tell me how to live? My grave, my wish. We will all be judged on the day of judgement, so God will do what he pleases with me. And why exactly would this forum not be moved? So that more women can hate on you and your fellow misogynists? Just go express your insecurities on a gender-restricted area; it is the only deed I ask of you. Is it really that hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, my views on your sexism and ignorance were just my two cents. If I can not change your mind, then all right. Not like you could change my mind, either. I just had the urge (and right) to state my views, so I did just that.

ardianto
01-30-2019, 04:33 PM
I've ever observed feminist movement in Indonesia, and I made conclusion :

The feminist movement in Indonesia is not driven by true feminists who are fighting for women's rights, but by a group of women who have had bad experiences with men and want revenge. They brought many personal agendas into the feminist movement, which overlapped each other, and finally made the direction of the feminist movement in Indonesia become unclear. In other hand, the true feminists who truly fight for women's rights actually launch their movement not with the label of feminism.

Maybe this also happens in the feminist movements in other countries.

xboxisdead
01-30-2019, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FilleTriste
Yeah, buddy, this whole "You WeRe CreATED ThiS WaY StOoP CrYiNG!1!" thing going on, @xboxisdead , total BS. Apparently, you have absolutely no idea on what I was talking about. But since you all are so delusional and insecure, have it your way. You may continue to live in your perfect, sexist world, where everything is backward. :Emoji43: And quote where I said I wanted to break free from my parents -- I will wait. And whichever mysterious post you saw of me wanting to not be God's slave. But living a life independent of a man? Yes, please. I do not care who alienates me -- it is what I wish for.

And who are you to tell me how to live? My grave, my wish. We will all be judged on the day of judgement, so God will do what he pleases with me. And why exactly would this forum not be moved? So that more women can hate on you and your fellow misogynists? Just go express your insecurities on a gender-restricted area; it is the only deed I ask of you. Is it really that hard?

- - - Updated - - -

Needless to say, my views on your sexism and ignorance were just my two cents. If I can not change your mind, then all right. Not like you could change my mind, either. I just had the urge (and right) to state my views, so I did just that.
Illusion, insecure, can't handle a strong woman, sexism, your brain of that a caveman, etc...all these shaming tactics I have developed immunity through it and doesn't cause me a to quiver an inch in a corner. Apparently the concept of example and metaphor seems to have flown above your head. Simply I was explaining that no one is free. Everyone is confined and imprisoned and working for someone.

The idea you defend feminism and say it gives women rights and you believe it is the best thing for womenfolk tells me much about your imaan and what happens if the Dajjal where to show up now. You will be the 1st among the other women to join Dajjal.

Allah have given women equality to men.

Allah have raised women statues high as men.

Allah have given women three rights over men.

Why do you fail to mention Allah for women rights and equality and you mention feminism as if somehow feminism have power over Allah?

You should be saying that in Muslim countries women right are stripped away because we are straying far from the path of Allah and Allah have given us women our rights and we demand it. FIGHT FOR ISLAM! I should see women having signs on their heads FIGHT FOR ISLAM and not feminism.

سيف الله
01-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Let's try stay on topic
I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

On her equalist beliefs.

If you want a perfect example of the foolishness of pursuing mindless eqaulism between the sexes you get results like this.

Or how feminised education harms men.

Blurb

An updated and revised edition of the controversial classic--now more relevant than ever--argues that boys are the ones languishing socially and academically, resulting in staggering social and economic costs.
Girls and women were once second-class citizens in the nation's schools. Americans responded w ith concerted efforts to give girls and women the attention and assistance that was long overdue. Now, after two major waves of feminism and decades of policy reform, women have made massive strides in education. Today they outperform men in nearly every measure of social, academic, and vocational well-being.

Christina Hoff Sommers contends that it's time to take a hard look at present-day realities and recognize that boys need help. Called "provocative and controversial . . . impassioned and articulate" ("The Christian Science M"onitor), this edition of "The War Against Boys" offers a new preface and six radically revised chapters, plus updates on the current status of boys throughout the book.

Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

"The War Against Boys" is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive.

On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont, tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

Blurb

Mike Pence has a policy. He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife. Our Vice President caught a lot of guff for having this somewhat prudish policy. Some even accused him of being a sexist, refusing to be left alone with women.

But with the carnage and mayhem that was the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Vice President Pence’s policy is starting to look very wise, even clairvoyant. And every man in America could stand to learn a lesson or two from our Vice President. Be smart. Buy this handbook and learn to practice “The Pence Principle.” Defend yourself, your career, your family, and your life from the false accusations of women today and into the future.

And many more examples can be given.

You see why Islam makes sense. Oh and incase you haven’t noticed this is an Islamic forum, we approve of traditional gender roles, dont like it? Leave.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Feminism 101. Unable to handle the argument, goes off on a tangent and instead engages in a demented rant in an attempt to shut down debate. Colour me shocked.

I think Chris Rock gave some sage advice on the subject.

A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists. In fact we can demonstrate it here.

Spot the difference.

And just so your ignorant brains know (though reading your posts, I highly doubt it, but I will still try <3), most of us (me included) fight for other things alongside women's rights, like men's mental health, as it is often disregarded considering they carry the (annoyingly generalized) label of the "stronger sex." We literally do not want men to lose their rights;
Your the last person who should offer any advice on mens issues.

And why exactly would this forum not be moved? So that more women can hate on you and your fellow misogynists? Just go express your insecurities on a gender-restricted area; it is the only deed I ask of you. Is it really that hard?
If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Leave discussions to those who can handle it and go peddle your bile elsewhere.

FilleTriste
01-31-2019, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engaage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

On her equalist beliefs.

If you want a perfect example of the foolishness of pursuing mindless eqaulism between the sexes you get results like this.

Blurb

An updated and revised edition of the controversial classic--now more relevant than ever--argues that boys are the ones languishing socially and academically, resulting in staggering social and economic costs.
Girls and women were once second-class citizens in the nation's schools. Americans responded w ith concerted efforts to give girls and women the attention and assistance that was long overdue. Now, after two major waves of feminism and decades of policy reform, women have made massive strides in education. Today they outperform men in nearly every measure of social, academic, and vocational well-being.

Christina Hoff Sommers contends that it's time to take a hard look at present-day realities and recognize that boys need help. Called "provocative and controversial . . . impassioned and articulate" ("The Christian Science M"onitor), this edition of "The War Against Boys" offers a new preface and six radically revised chapters, plus updates on the current status of boys throughout the book.

Sommers argues that the problem of male underachievement is persistent and worsening. Among the new topics Sommers tackles: how the war against boys is harming our economic future, and how boy-averse trends such as the decline of recess and zero-tolerance disciplinary policies have turned our schools into hostile environments for boys. As our schools become more feelings-centered, risk-averse, competition-free, and sedentary, they move further and further from the characteristic needs of boys. She offers realistic, achievable solutions to these problems that include boy-friendly pedagogy, character and vocational education, and the choice of single-sex classrooms.

"The War Against Boys" is an incisive, rigorous, and heartfelt argument in favor of recognizing and confronting a new reality: boys are languishing in education and the price of continued neglect is economically and socially prohibitive.

On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

Blurb

Mike Pence has a policy. He never is left alone with another woman unless his wife is in attendance. And he doesn’t attend parties where alcohol is being served without his wife. Our Vice President caught a lot of guff for having this somewhat prudish policy. Some even accused him of being a sexist, refusing to be left alone with women.

But with the carnage and mayhem that was the Brett Kavanaugh nomination, Vice President Pence’s policy is starting to look very wise, even clairvoyant. And every man in America could stand to learn a lesson or two from our Vice President. Be smart. Buy this handbook and learn to practice “The Pence Principle.” Defend yourself, your career, your family, and your life from the false accusations of women today and into the future.

You see why Islam makes sense. Oh and incase you haven’t noticed this is an Islamic forum, we approve of traditional gender roles, dont like it? Leave.

Feminism 101. Unable to handle the argument, goes off on a tangent and instead engages in a demented rant in an attempt to shut down debate. Colour me shocked.

A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists. In fact we can demonstrate it here.

Spot the difference.

Would you like a person like this with the attitude she displays to 'help' men with mental issues, really?

If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Leave discussions to those who can handle it and go peddle your bile elsewhere.

I backspaced everything I wrote here. An hour-long reply -- deleted. You can call me weak and cowardly, do it. I do not want to fight, but mostly I do not even care about people like you anymore. I started the argument, though, so my apologies. This does not mean that I agree with what you say, but I will leave it the way it is. God can be the judge of what is right and what is wrong. Just let it be known that I am not a feminazi -- I am an egalitarian. People like me want to do more than just focus on gender issues (and we certainly do not want one gender to be better than the other; we also do not want men dead or label them all as rapists) -- we want to help nature, too. But that does not matter here, as you have clearly stated women are terrible at arguments -- so I will leave you with your fallacy. I also do not hate all men just because the views on gender issues in this thread are ignorant. When I say I want to take a stand for men's mental health, you better believe I am serious. I do not care whoever calls me a psycho b**** on the way. I will do what I believe is right; whether it be mental health or rights, I certainly do not care about those who call me weak or criminal for wanting justice and equality.

Just remember one thing: you and your fellow misogynists are making me question why I chose to be a Muslim in the first place. And you say this is an Islamic forum and people like me are not welcomed? Okay, then.

Peace out, goodbye. ☮ :ban:

FilleTriste
01-31-2019, 09:08 AM
Something big was written here, but I removed it (in correspondence with my older reply).

That is all I must add before I take my leave; good day.

bint e aisha
01-31-2019, 11:14 AM
Salaam

I agree but since shes decided to personalise and engaage in personal attacks, I'll respond in this thread.

On her equalist beliefs.

Blurb

On the question of sexism it is entirely reasonable to be 'sexist' men or women who dont tend to get into a lot of trouble. So much so that many are adopting 'old fashioned' attitudes and behaviours to protect themselves.

Blurb

Spot the difference.

Would you like a person like this with the attitude she displays to 'help' men with mental issues, really?

Assalamu alaikum brother,

You are not having a discussion with a fully mature woman here, you are talking to a 14 year old girl so please try to incorporate more wisdom and don't put her off the deen.

Wassalam

CuriousonTruth
01-31-2019, 02:54 PM
For the men arguing here, I would like to say, we don't need to debate or argue with women to show patriarchy is superior.

The fact that men excel is proved by their performance in society and their contribution to civilization. Not by screaming at girls.

Females will always protest and retort. They can do nothing other than that. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing for last 6000 years. Simple as.

xboxisdead
01-31-2019, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
For the men arguing here, I would like to say, we don't need to debate or argue with women to show patriarchy is superior.

The fact that men excel is proved by their performance in society and their contribution to civilization. Not by screaming at girls.

Females will always protest and retort. They can do nothing other than that. Just ignore them and do what you have been doing for last 6000 years. Simple as.
You guys got it all wrong! I never applied men are superior...heck every Saturday and Sunday at Qura'an class I teach boys Qura'an and Islamic studies and one of the boys asked or implied that boys are superior and I said NO...we are not superior. We are DIFFERENT. We compliment each other. I taught them there are certain areas women/girls are so strong...they are stronger than the strongest mountain....they excel in certain areas. Girls are different fruits than boys and they compliment boys in certain areas.

Girls excel in areas over boys....therefore one can say in those areas girls are superior over boys. But we are not even going that way...we are saying there are certain areas where girls see the world in different areas and excel in seeing them we need them for that as we need boys in certain areas and she compliment...or be the cloth of that boy who are weak in those areas. THEREFORE compliment...therefore...I never believe girls are inferior to me. So...no...girls are not inferior. Girls compliment and different. Different and inferior cannot be the same.

MY ISSUE is the attack in masculinity, the attack in boys, the attack in fatherhood and no one cares....the laws set against men..injustice....the fact that women want to take over men's role...take over his throne while she leaves hers..THESE are what causes my face to turn red with rage and look at women at negative way. The fact the women says we are equal and same when I see in front of my eyes how boys and girls act and there is nothing equal about them or same...because when women scream equality they scream the same...no they are not.

Millions of years of men dying and suffering and war and in one second women come in and pushes us aside and take our throne and or sit beside us in our throne and become the next man is HIGHLY offensive. As if..everything a man have done up to now is pointless and counts nothing and have no significant value..WELL that does crush one's spirit down and make him go...what is the use? What is the point? How laws at school and society are becoming feminized and anti-male..anti-boy. How we say boys are nothing more than defective girls. How we try to teach boys to become girls.

ALL OF THESE ARE OFFENSIVE...Allah (Subhanahu Wa Taalaa) changes the infant baby's brain into a male brain...MODIFY IT...and then after a special hormone to do these changes and the changes been made we go "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" we make boys feel like Allah is punishing us for been boys (authobillah). We make boys feel I hate this brain i want girls brain.

CAN I SAY THAT IS OFFENSIVE!? Can I say that is INGRATITUDE! We are teaching BOYS AND GIRLS to be ingratitude towards Allah. Well don't fret...there will time comes when for every 1000 girls a boy will be born. I always say when you are ungrateful to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) eventually Allah will take the RISQ AWAY FROM YOU. AND BOYS ARE RISQ. PROPHET PEACE BE UPON HIM SAID BOYS ARE RISQ and GIRLS ARE MERIT. Allah rewards the merit. Boys are risq and we are ungrateful now in ways toward that risq and you wait and see when Allah take that risq away from us. We will be screaming for baby boys then but you will find birth of boys are rare commodity and then muslim women who want to have a husband will find it even MORE DIFFICULT THAN EVER BEFORE....

AND THEN WATCH the fasaat....the filth....the ZINA....go sky rocket. Why do we do this? Is beyond my comprehension.

سيف الله
02-02-2019, 01:35 AM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by bint e aisha
Assalamu alaikum brother,

You are not having a discussion with a fully mature woman here, you are talking to a 14 year old girl so please try to incorporate more wisdom and don't put her off the deen.

Wassalam
With all due respect sister I disagree. I'd rather we be straightforward rather than engage in appeasement. Shes mature enough to spout misandry but is oddly not mature enough to take criticism, how convenient. If she behaves like this in the real world she wont get anywhere. Dont infantilise her be shielding her from the consequences of her actions. She will never learn.

I think the proper course of wisdom would be for the sisters to take her into the ladies section and educate her in the basic realities of life.

Finally the only person who is putting her off her deen is herself. The door is open, shes the one who has to walk through it. We shouldnt pander. Did the Prophet (pbuh) pander on important issues of his day? He gave people what they needed to hear not what they wanted to hear.

Usually I would agree but its mens appeasement that has allowed this situation to come to pass. Its important to speak out so the naive and gullible dont fall for this propoganda.

CuriousonTruth
02-02-2019, 02:15 AM
Usually I would agree but its mens appeasement that has allowed this situation to come to pass. Its important to speak out so the naive and gullible dont fall for this propoganda.
Walaykum assalam,
It is not "appeasement", what I mean is men are superior, this is an ironclad fact. No matter who disagrees will not change that fact.

Women want to debate this because they are insecure. We men are not and can't be insecure, therefore we don't need to even debate this.

xboxisdead
02-02-2019, 04:34 AM
Walaykum assalam,
It is not "appeasement", what I mean is men are superior, this is an ironclad fact. No matter who disagrees will not change that fact.

Women want to debate this because they are insecure. We men are not and can't be insecure, therefore we don't need to even debate this.
What part of men not superior but different do you guys not understand here. We play different but equally important worlds. Women see world in green (as an example here), men see the world in red (as an example) not one of them is right and not one of them is wrong, not one of them superior over other...we are different. Understand..that in the day of judgement ONLY YOUR DEEDS what defies your superiorities. I could have a woman who have the highest rank of paradise and I am lowest...SHE IS SUPERIOR over me and I could be in the middle rank of paradise and a woman at the lowest rank..I am superior over her or him (if it was a man and vice versa)...BUT THAT IS in the day of judgement...day of resurrection...your deeds are what defies your superiority...not your intellect, maturity, gender and XX chromosome or XY chromosome or the fact that XX chromosome can handle better punishment over genetic diseases over XY chromosome who are prone to genetic disease...doesn't make that XX superior over the XY nor the XY superior over the XX.

What is in your heart, your imaan, your deed, your character...those are we what defines superior over other...and you should not lure it over someone who is weaker in character and imaan either (because you lose everything you build if you do)..BUT SHOULD BE INCENTIVE for the other person to be jealous (not because he feels inferior over the person, but jealous that that person is closer to Allah than him or her and he or she should strive to get closer to Allah) of those people of good characters (whether it is male or female) and that person strive to do better in all his or his lacking attributes for the sake of getting closer to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and not for the sake of been arrogant or show off over others. That and only that is what we should do...brothers and sisters should unite as one unit. As a team...hold hands and be garments of each others. My rage and issue is with Feminist and any woman who join that cult, false religion....because Islam solved all women's problem AND NOT FEMINIST and for any woman to want to unite feminist is implying that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have lacked in giving her..her rights (Authobillah) Only Islam says that a woman get to be the richest woman on Earth with endless intellect, wealth and power and her husband is poor with his toes popping out of his shoes and he have no right to his money and he have to provide for her. WELL DUH. IT IS ONLY JUST THAT SHE OBEYS HIM! COME ON WOMAN! HE IS LITERALLY YOUR SLAVE...what else do you want from this man...obey him and please Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) AND YOU GET TO ENTER FROM ANY SEVEN DOORS OF PARADISE FOR OBEYING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN.......

No seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and you don't expect me to be in rage!!? AND THEN HE SUFFERS AND WORKS AND TOILS AND YOU SAY MEN ARE UNNECESSARY <CENSOR> TO any woman who says that...<CENSOR> ten times over and curse to any woman who abuse her husband and is ungrateful to him and EMASCULATE HIM and ABUSE HIM AND THINK MEN ARE TRASH..HOW MUCH CAN A MAN TAKE?! That is my rage in Western world...that is my rage the engratefuliness to what men bring to the table...the accepting to take all his wealth..throw him in street...the accept he have to be physically abused and verbally abused by woman...the fact for thousands of years he struggled and suffer to maintain his throne and some woman comes in and push him off his throne and then verbally and physically abuse him...use his children as weapon against him....no seriously that is exhausting.

سيف الله
02-03-2019, 06:21 PM
Salaam

No I'm not into this 'superiority' rhetoric, chauvinism we dont need, it serves no purpose other than to undermine respectful relations between men and women. Were at an impasse so we better just agree to disagree.

Another update.

I see feminists in the USA are making great strides. Now they want to normalise late term abortions.

Blurb

Democrats are pushing late-term abortion bills in New York and Virginia; Tucker Carlson takes on Seneca Strategies founding partner Monica Klein.

Some comments.

Christian Secor

1 day ago

This video will be played in class in 300 years when students learn about the end of the west

thkelly67

1 day ago

A posterchild for the NPC meme. She appeared incapable of engaging in a rational discussion and could only respond to Tucker's questions with pre-programmed talking points. Sadly, she is a product of today's "higher education."

Kathleen

3 days ago

It is NOT women's bodies. It is the CHILD'S body that is the point!!!!!! You are an evil pig. I say that as woman.

Steve Wildasin

1 day ago

When the left refuses to answer a question, and refuses to admit that killing babies is wrong, they have succumbed to the worst evil. They talk of rights of the womans body, but refuse to acknowledge the rights of the baby. It boggles the mind to think that people believe that killing a baby is ok.

volvo09

19 hours ago

And they CELEBRATED it! Lighting up new York pink as if this somehow has anything to do with normal people in society. Absolutely disgusting, has changed my mind on the subject of abortion knowing just how far these people want to push it, and how little they care.... Human talking point presentations.

Eileen D

3 days ago

And this is precisely what happens when you legalize first trimester abortions. Soon it's 2nd trimester..then 3rd..then infanticide The Left is the Devil's Advocate.

Such advancement. I wouldn't be surprised if infanticide is next on the 'list'.

Right on cue, very good discussion how all this has come to pass.

Blurb

E Michael Jones on the emerging infanticide legislation, abortion, and sexual liberation. Dr. Jones is the editor of Culture Wars magazine and the author of numerous books

xboxisdead
02-03-2019, 07:08 PM
Salaam

No I'm not into this 'superiority' rhetoric, it serves no purpose other than to undermine relations between men and women. Were at an impasse so we better just agree to disagree.

Another update.

I see feminists in the USA are making great strides. Now they want to normalise late term abortions in the USA.

Blurb

Democrats are pushing late-term abortion bills in New York and Virginia; Tucker Carlson takes on Seneca Strategies founding partner Monica Klein.

Some comments.

Christian Secor

1 day ago

This video will be played in class in 300 years when students learn about the end of the west

thkelly67

1 day ago

A posterchild for the NPC meme. She appeared incapable of engaging in a rational discussion and could only respond to Tucker's questions with pre-programmed talking points. Sadly, she is a product of today's "higher education."

Kathleen

3 days ago

It is NOT women's bodies. It is the CHILD'S body that is the point!!!!!! You are an evil pig. I say that as woman.

Steve Wildasin

1 day ago

When the left refuses to answer a question, and refuses to admit that killing babies is wrong, they have succumbed to the worst evil. They talk of rights of the womans body, but refuse to acknowledge the rights of the baby. It boggles the mind to think that people believe that killing a baby is ok.

volvo09

19 hours ago

And they CELEBRATED it! Lighting up new York pink as if this somehow has anything to do with normal people in society. Absolutely disgusting, has changed my mind on the subject of abortion knowing just how far these people want to push it, and how little they care.... Human talking point presentations.

Eileen D

3 days ago

And this is precisely what happens when you legalize first trimester abortions. Soon it's 2nd trimester..then 3rd..then infanticide The Left is the Devil's Advocate.

Such advancement. I wouldn't be surprised if infanticide is next on the 'list'.

fschmidt
02-04-2019, 01:10 AM
We should be grateful to feminism for destroying immoral societies.

http://www.mikraite.org/In-Defense-o...ism-tp570.html

xboxisdead
02-04-2019, 02:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by fschmidt
We should be grateful to feminism for destroying immoral societies.

http://www.mikraite.org/In-Defense-o...ism-tp570.html
You can worship your false Goddesses! I worship Allah who is not male or female and I am only thankful to him. I don't thank false Gods or Goddesses. I don't worship male or worship female. I don't worship USA or worship Dajjal or his system. Anyone women here who call herself Muslim wishes to worship feminism or believe feminism liberates women or believe feminist is the best thing ever or IN ALL REGARDS which to be grateful for feminism for destroying immoral societies...by all means I am not going to stop them. I am not going to be angry at them nor will I even convince them otherwise. Any Muslim or non-Muslim woman here believes feminism is the way to go...I will smile and recite Surat Al-Kafiroon. I will not harm or hit you...i will be nice to you as a civilian as I would be nice to an Athiest, fschmidt here who have Other as his religion, Christians or any religion who is not Muslim. Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and his prophet told us how to treat the non-Muslims and to that I will do to you.

I will however not marry you (if ever that thought of marriage comes to my head), have any children with you and I will clearly say to you,"

قُلۡ يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلۡڪَـٰفِرُونَ (١) لَآ أَعۡبُدُ مَا تَعۡبُدُونَ (٢) وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ (٣) وَلَآ أَنَا۟ عَابِدٌ۬ مَّا عَبَدتُّمۡ (٤) وَلَآ أَنتُمۡ عَـٰبِدُونَ مَآ أَعۡبُدُ (٥) لَكُمۡ دِينُكُمۡ وَلِىَ دِينِ (٦) "

Feminism can have their own temple or "Mosque" if they wish...they can put a statue of a female and they can prostrate to that statue if they wish. They can have their own bible and scripture if they wish. I am not going to stop you nor would I tell you your errs. Your mature, intelligient and Allah (Subhanau Wa Talaa) have already given you three times over the male and you still disbelieve on him.

CuriousonTruth
02-04-2019, 02:58 AM
I watched the Fox videos.

Wow. It's like she is programmed like a robot to repeat the same garbage again and again. Honestly , Tucker Carlson although I don't like the guy made more sense and seemed like a reasonable guy.

سيف الله
02-05-2019, 07:54 PM
Salaam

Another update

A little unfair, but can apply to many women particularly feminists.
Yes it is unfair there are plenty of women who you can have a sensible discussion with.

Ann is tired of the whole victimhood culture.

Blurb

Ann Widdecombe joins This Morning to give her views on the #MeToo movement and suggests that women ‘want to be victimised’. Holly and Phillip debate her points, saying that #MeToo has given women a voice and has brought to light serious and real issues.

CuriousonTruth
02-06-2019, 06:25 PM
What part of men not superior but different do you guys not understand here. We play different but equally important worlds. Women see world in green (as an example here), men see the world in red (as an example) not one of them is right and not one of them is wrong, not one of them superior over other...we are different. Understand..that in the day of judgement ONLY YOUR DEEDS what defies your superiorities. I could have a woman who have the highest rank of paradise and I am lowest...SHE IS SUPERIOR over me and I could be in the middle rank of paradise and a woman at the lowest rank..I am superior over her or him (if it was a man and vice versa)...BUT THAT IS in the day of judgement...day of resurrection...your deeds are what defies your superiority...not your intellect, maturity, gender and XX chromosome or XY chromosome or the fact that XX chromosome can handle better punishment over genetic diseases over XY chromosome who are prone to genetic disease...doesn't make that XX superior over the XY nor the XY superior over the XX.

What is in your heart, your imaan, your deed, your character...those are we what defines superior over other...and you should not lure it over someone who is weaker in character and imaan either (because you lose everything you build if you do)..BUT SHOULD BE INCENTIVE for the other person to be jealous (not because he feels inferior over the person, but jealous that that person is closer to Allah than him or her and he or she should strive to get closer to Allah) of those people of good characters (whether it is male or female) and that person strive to do better in all his or his lacking attributes for the sake of getting closer to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) and not for the sake of been arrogant or show off over others. That and only that is what we should do...brothers and sisters should unite as one unit. As a team...hold hands and be garments of each others. My rage and issue is with Feminist and any woman who join that cult, false religion....because Islam solved all women's problem AND NOT FEMINIST and for any woman to want to unite feminist is implying that Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) have lacked in giving her..her rights (Authobillah) Only Islam says that a woman get to be the richest woman on Earth with endless intellect, wealth and power and her husband is poor with his toes popping out of his shoes and he have no right to his money and he have to provide for her. WELL DUH. IT IS ONLY JUST THAT SHE OBEYS HIM! COME ON WOMAN! HE IS LITERALLY YOUR SLAVE...what else do you want from this man...obey him and please Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) AND YOU GET TO ENTER FROM ANY SEVEN DOORS OF PARADISE FOR OBEYING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN.......

No seriously :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and you don't expect me to be in rage!!? AND THEN HE SUFFERS AND WORKS AND TOILS AND YOU SAY MEN ARE UNNECESSARY <CENSOR> TO any woman who says that...<CENSOR> ten times over and curse to any woman who abuse her husband and is ungrateful to him and EMASCULATE HIM and ABUSE HIM AND THINK MEN ARE TRASH..HOW MUCH CAN A MAN TAKE?! That is my rage in Western world...that is my rage the engratefuliness to what men bring to the table...the accepting to take all his wealth..throw him in street...the accept he have to be physically abused and verbally abused by woman...the fact for thousands of years he struggled and suffer to maintain his throne and some woman comes in and push him off his throne and then verbally and physically abuse him...use his children as weapon against him....no seriously that is exhausting.
You know I can end this discussion with one verse from the Quran.

xboxisdead
02-06-2019, 08:01 PM
You know I can end this discussion with one verse from the Quran.
I believe in Quran 100% and Sunnah. For education purposes only and reminder can you paste the verse in the Quran. The intention of pasting this is for the purpose of exclusive educational purposes and to learn about the religion better.

But my attraction to the opposite sex is completely 100%. Feminism did a beautiful job at that. However, there are lots of women and men out there want to lie Allah (Subhanahu Wa talaa) and proof that verse in the Quran is wrong. Feminism is the tool to attempt to do it. Any woman here with Religion: Islam and appraise feminism or defend feminism or support feminism or say in the sentence "feminism give us our rights" in my heart I believe she is a disbeliever and she is a hypocrite and that woman should marry a non-Muslim and she should change here religion from Islam to Other. Feminism is a religion. You believe in it you believe in their false Goddesses and you believe in their religion. Feminism and Islam are at war with each other and you can never have both at the same house in your heart. You have to pick and choose...either Feminism or Islam. Any women or men here believe Allah is sexist (Autho billah) and Prophet mohammed is a male chauvinist..please depart and go to your false Goddesses and worship her. ONE OF THE GREATEST attributes of Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) IS HE IS NOT MALE OR FEMALE..*****...HE DOES NOT RESEMBLE ANY OF HIS CREATION..*****

Allah (Subahanhu Wa talaa) DOES NOT RESEMBLE ANY OF HIS CREATION HE HAVE NO BEGINNING OR END!

xboxisdead
02-06-2019, 08:06 PM
BY THE WAY...NO ONE CAN PROOF Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) is a lier or lie the Qura'an or Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) NO MATTER IF YOU HAVE ELITE FEMINISM OR YOU PURPOSELY FEMINIZE BOYS AND TURN THEM TO GIRLS AND GIRL RULE THE WORLD WITH AN IRON FIST AND WOMEN CAN DO EVERYTHING A MAN CAN DO AND A TRILLION TIMES BETTER AND WORLD IS AT PEACE AND HARMONY...THEY still did not proof Allah wrong..BECAUSE Allah is 100% RIGHT and will win over all his enemies and his law will WIN and AT THE END he WILL PROOF TO THE WORLD that he created the male sex for a purpose and that women WILL FAIL AT PLAYING MEN'S ROLE AND THAT WOMEN THEMSELVES WILL SAY IT AT THEIR OWN LIPS WE NEED MEN, WE NEED MASCULINITY AND WE NEED MEN TO BE OUR LEADERS...and men WILL LEAD THE COUNTRY AND NOT WOMEN and Allah will show THAT THE NATION WHO HAVE ENTRUSTED IT'S AFFAIRS TO WOMEN will never be successful AND ALLAH WILL DESTROY every man or woman who is his open enemy and humiliate them in this world before the afterlife! Islam will win! ALLAH IS PERFECT! HE IS JUST! AND HIS LAW WILL WIN SUPREME AND THESE PEOPLE WHO LEFT THE WORLD WITH THIS KUFAR IN THEIR HEART..MALE OR FEMALE WILL BE PUNISHED IN THE GRAVE AND GO ETERNAL HELLFIRE!

Mandy
02-07-2019, 12:08 PM
I watched the Fox videos.

Wow. It's like she is programmed like a robot to repeat the same garbage again and again. Honestly , Tucker Carlson although I don't like the guy made more sense and seemed like a reasonable guy.
She really does sound like a robot. She seems to avoid answering questions since she knows that the answer will not be an acceptable one.
These women are sad to see. They are probably being manipulated by others and they are the ones who will (in a few years) wonder why they are alone bitter and unhappy.

anatolian
02-07-2019, 12:37 PM
By the way is there a feminist society? There is less or more partiarchy in every society I think..

CuriousonTruth
02-07-2019, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
By the way is there a feminist society? There is less or more partiarchy in every society I think..
Scandanavian countries are matriarchal societies. Western Muslim society is also matriarchal in a way. I'm not sure but maybe Japan as well?

I think the issue is the toxic culture and breakdown of family due to Feminism. Males will remain dominant in most societies because that's how it's supposed to be, no amount of laws or SJW protests can change this.

xboxisdead
02-07-2019, 04:35 PM
There is one way where males will no longer be dominant.

A) Feminize boys and brain wash boys that female are the superior sex and boys should obey female and husbands should not obey his wife but prostrate to here when she comes home.

B) Destroy the Y chromosome completely and have all babies 100% female. This way female will become the dominant sex and the world will only be seen by the women's point of view. How many women in general would love to see that happen?

MidnightRose
02-07-2019, 06:39 PM
:salam:

All the Prophets (peace be upon all of them) were male.

The Prophet Muhammad :saws: said:

"The best of you are those who are best to their women."

- Jami' at-Tirmidhi

The only society that will never collapse is the one that is upon Islam.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.