/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaamualaykum

Supernova
12-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Saying my Goodbye and Salaams to one and all.

I wish you all the best.
Asalaamualaykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
12-23-2017, 08:33 PM
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

You should just apply to be a mod then you can police the trolls yourself[emoji106]

Supernova
12-23-2017, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

You should just apply to be a mod then you can police the trolls yourself[emoji106]
It does not work like that.
I would remain here for the next 24 hours to reply to those who reply to this.
Shukran for the advice.

muslimah_B
12-23-2017, 08:45 PM
Well either way iv only been back for about a week and things have definately changed, your posts have been benificial to read would prefer if you & others who post benificial stuff didnt leave as its very few people now who actually post stuff worth reading, but if you do leave then in sha Allah all the best for you and your family

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
12-23-2017, 08:46 PM
Walaikum Asalaam

May allah make your islamic journey a blessed one ameen! :)

format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
You should just apply to be a mod then you can police the trolls yourself
I honestly don't think he'd be able to handle it :D

Supernova
12-23-2017, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Asalaam

May allah make your islamic journey a blessed one ameen! :)

I honestly don't think he'd be able to handle it :D
I have never claimed to be able to handle that.

*charisma*
12-23-2017, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
I have never claimed to be able to handle that.
I know :D

Supernova
12-23-2017, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I know :D
So why would you say such a thing.

*charisma*
12-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Too much to explain my thought process. Let's keep it a mystery instead. :D

AabiruSabeel
12-23-2017, 09:15 PM
:wasalam:

I don't understand why you have decided to leave. I thought you were a sensible person and can understand that mods are not robots who can stay online 24/7 monitoring all the posts.

Anyone who is not happy with the moderation should simply keep reporting posts and urge others to do the same. As I said in another similar thread, any post that gets three different reports gets automatically unapproved. Mods will take care of that whenever they get online.

aflawedbeing
12-24-2017, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wasalam:

I don't understand why you have decided to leave. I thought you were a sensible person and can understand that mods are not robots who can stay online 24/7 monitoring all the posts.

Anyone who is not happy with the moderation should simply keep reporting posts and urge others to do the same. As I said in another similar thread, any post that gets three different reports gets automatically unapproved. Mods will take care of that whenever they get online.
I agree with this, now that we know that we need three reports it better helps us know to report trash we find.
Stick around Supernova, things will get better inshaAllah.

A certain member probably should be banned, but if we keep reporting their posts I'm sure it'll happen in time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.