/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Didn't do ghusl with washing nose and mouth

Aaqib
12-23-2017, 10:59 PM
I realized this. Do I need to repray my salah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
12-23-2017, 11:09 PM
Did you perform wudhu before or after ghusl? If yes, then rinsing mouth and nose is included in that.

If you have not done it, then simply rinse your mouth and nose now and repeat your prayer.

muslimah_B
12-23-2017, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
I realized this. Do I need to repray my salah?

There are different opinions with these fiqhi matters, majority say you can wipe over the areas you missed with water without repeating the entire GHUSL other opinions are that you have to repeat everything.. BUT you would definately have to repeat your prayers

Here are some evidences to which you can base your judgement on in sha Allah

https://islamqa.info/en/50320

https://islamqa.info/en/99538

https://islamqa.info/en/153791

Aaqib
12-23-2017, 11:50 PM
Jazakallah khaiyr to both but I finally decided to ask about this situation 5 or so days after. Do I just repray the prayers?

BTW WELCOME BACK MUSLIMAH_B!!☺☺

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
12-24-2017, 12:11 AM
Jazakallah khaiyr to both but I finally decided to ask about this situation 5 or so days after. Do I just repray the prayers?

BTW WELCOME BACK MUSLIMAH_B!!☺☺

Wa iyyk

Ahhh thank you im glad to be back [emoji41]

Ok based on what i remember & understand & if i was in your position having to make the decision myself, i would NOT repeat the 5 days worth of prayers BECAUSE you would have done wudu during that time and it would have covered the area that you missed from your ghusl thus putting water on the area you missed.. i would ONLY repeat the prayers from after the ghusl in question UNTILL a fresh wudu/ghusl was performed.
But as you remember it 5 days later it could just be the shaytan messing with you trying to make you doubt yourself, but nonetheless if you 100% strongly feel you missed an area from your ghusl without performing wudu (during the ghusl like the brother mentioned up there ^^^^) then i would personally follow what i said up there in sha Allah

Aaqib
12-24-2017, 12:24 AM
I'm 100% sure. And alhamdullilah I did another ghusl (totally different reason) the day after that day so I am cleared with that.

muslimah_B
12-24-2017, 12:33 AM
I'm 100% sure. And alhamdullilah I did another ghusl (totally different reason) the day after that day so I am cleared with that.

In sha Allah you should be fine repeating the prayers that were done after the ghusl with missed area untill you done either a wudu or ghusl so for example

1st Ghusl with missed area
Dhur
Asr
Done wudu or ghusl(no missed areas)
Magrib
Isha

You would only have to repeat dhur & Asr because by doing a wudu/ghusl it covered the areas you missed from the 1st ghusl thus making you purified to pray magrib & isha in sha Allah

In sha Allah it makes sense

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.