/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me an example of how to start a long and best Supplication?

Nitro Zeus
12-26-2017, 11:21 PM
I want to know how can I make a Supplication, even if it is long but to be one of the best Supplications in such that the angels will say Amin? I know that I’m not a prophet nor a messenger, but I wish that I can be able to make one of the best Du’as like prophet Muhammad did, even if I’m not a prophet nor messenger, and this I simply cannot deny that I’m not a prophet, because it is true and I have to accept it.

I tried to make a very strong and best Du’a but I sometimes feel that, there’s something that is missing, and maybe that’s why it hasn’t been answered, i think. Because, I try to copy as prophet Muhammad do e.g. making one of the best Du’as but I don’t know how to do that as he do, I just simply say: “Doamne, Fa astfel încât.... or Doamne, Ajuta-ma sa fac asta... sau asta... in Arabic English is translated as “O Allah, pls, Make in such that...., or O My Lord, Make in such that...., O Allah, pls help do this... or that.... and on the end I say: “Doamne, accepta-mi cererea” and in english is translated as “O Allah, accept my prayer or accept my Du’a by the mediation of prophet Muhammad”. And I feel that, it is not going to happen because, I have done something wrong, and I try my best to do the best Du’as but I don’t know how.

Can you please give me a good example of how to start a best Du’a like prophet Muhammad even if it is not written in Quran, in such that will make the angels say Amin and make Du’a to Allah to accept my Du’a? So that I can have an idea of how to do this. I’m asking this because, maybe you know better than me in Islam, and I have a Du’a which I’d like to make to God in such that also the angels will make the same Du’a as you make for you and in such that maybe your Du’a will be accepted.

If you don’t know what Du’a I’m trying to make in such that it will be answered, then I can tell you what Du’a I’m trying to make, and then can you tell me how to make to be one of the best Du’as? And if it is something unclear, I’d really feel the need to discus only one time and finish and I can prove that, this is the last time I open this discussion about the thing, ok? But please don’t judge me.

If there’s anything unclear let me know so that I can explain to you, ok?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed.younes
12-27-2017, 01:51 AM
I don't think there is a specific way to make dua except in sajda, during salah, and raising your hands while not in salah. Other then that just be consistent, and faithful that allah will answer your dua inshallah.
Also make dua for me hehe

Nitro Zeus
12-27-2017, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes
I don't think there is a specific way to make dua except in sajda, during salah, and raising your hands while not in salah. Other then that just be consistent, and faithful that allah will answer your dua inshallah.
Also make dua for me hehe
Ok, but there is something which is weird, and I’d like you to tell me what has this brought to your mind when you told me: “Are you a troll, aren’t you? Don’t you have anything better to do?”

I want to know, what makes you think “I’m a troll”?

sister herb
12-27-2017, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok, but there is something which is weird, and I’d like you to tell me what has this brought to your mind when you told me: “Are you a troll, aren’t you? Don’t you have anything better to do?”

I want to know, what makes you think “I’m a troll”?
What if you send such question to him via private message and don´t start kind of discussion here in public forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
12-27-2017, 09:50 PM
Ok then.

OmAbdullah
12-31-2017, 07:57 PM
I want to know how can I make a Supplication, even if it is long but to be one of the best Supplications in such that the angels will say Amin? I know that I’m not a prophet nor a messenger, but I wish that I can be able to make one of the best Du’as like prophet Muhammad did, even if I’m not a prophet nor messenger, and this I simply cannot deny that I’m not a prophet, because it is true and I have to accept it.

I tried to make a very strong and best Du’a but I sometimes feel that, there’s something that is missing, and maybe that’s why it hasn’t been answered, i think. Because, I try to copy as prophet Muhammad do e.g. making one of the best Du’as but I don’t know how to do that as he do, I just simply say: “Doamne, Fa astfel încât.... or Doamne, Ajuta-ma sa fac asta... sau asta... in Arabic English is translated as “O Allah, pls, Make in such that...., or O My Lord, Make in such that...., O Allah, pls help do this... or that.... and on the end I say: “Doamne, accepta-mi cererea” and in english is translated as “O Allah, accept my prayer or accept my Du’a by the mediation of prophet Muhammad”. And I feel that, it is not going to happen because, I have done something wrong, and I try my best to do the best Du’as but I don’t know how.

Can you please give me a good example of how to start a best Du’a like prophet Muhammad even if it is not written in Quran, in such that will make the angels say Amin and make Du’a to Allah to accept my Du’a? So that I can have an idea of how to do this. I’m asking this because, maybe you know better than me in Islam, and I have a Du’a which I’d like to make to God in such that also the angels will make the same Du’a as you make for you and in such that maybe your Du’a will be accepted.

If you don’t know what Du’a I’m trying to make in such that it will be answered, then I can tell you what Du’a I’m trying to make, and then can you tell me how to make to be one of the best Du’as? And if it is something unclear, I’d really feel the need to discus only one time and finish and I can prove that, this is the last time I open this discussion about the thing, ok? But please don’t judge me.

If there’s anything unclear let me know so that I can explain to you, ok?

Assalaamo alaykum,

1. You or any body else cannot be a prophet, never, because Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam is the Final of the Prophets and Final of the Messengers. So you don't have to say that you are not a prophet.

One of your questions is correctly answered by the sister Insaanah, so you have to make the 5 obligatory daily salaat (prayers) in Arabic. If you can reach a masjid for your daily prayers, you will, insha-Allah, learn the praayers (salaat) because the imam leads you in every prayer. In the Maghrib (evening), ishaa (night) and fajar (morning) prayers, the imam recites Al-Faatihah and other verses/surah loudly so you will insha-Allah memorize it soon.

How will you start du'aa?

We learn every thing from the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah. Surah Al-Faatihah is an example of a du'aa. See, it starts with the praises of Allah. Then the Final Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam has taught us how to make a du'aa. According to his advice, we must praise Allah and then say salaam wa salaath on Muhammad
salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam
, after that we should say our du'aa. Accordin to the scholars, in the end again we should say salaath on
Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam

We are also advised to ask du'aa with the beautiful names of Allah. For e.g. "Ya Hayyu ya Qayyoom", "Ya Dhel-Jalaali wal-Ikraam". We should repeat these names many time and then say the du'aa.

Please be careful, never ask du'aa to become a prophet, this is sinful.

Asking du'aa at the last third of night, and on Friday will be accepted. All du'aas are accepted but Allah knows when and what is better for you. So trust Allah and after du'aa leave it to Him.

If you go to Masjid for Friday prayer, you can learn from the imam how to make du'aa. The imam always says very good du'aas in the end of the Friday sermon.

Nitro Zeus
12-31-2017, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah
Assalaamo alaykum,

1. You or any body else cannot be a prophet, never, because Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam is the Final of the Prophets and Final of the Messengers. So you don't have to say that you are not a prophet.

One of your questions is correctly answered by the sister Insaanah, so you have to make the 5 obligatory daily salaat (prayers) in Arabic. If you can reach a masjid for your daily prayers, you will, insha-Allah, learn the praayers (salaat) because the imam leads you in every prayer. In the Maghrib (evening), ishaa (night) and fajar (morning) prayers, the imam recites Al-Faatihah and other verses/surah loudly so you will insha-Allah memorize it soon.

You are not a troll. You are our respectable brother because you have respect for Allah Azzah wa Jall. But the poster giving you that impression is surely a troll because he writes the Great Name of Allah starting it with small "a". He is making the Great Name of Allah a "common noun". So none of us should have respect for him.

How will you start du'aa?

We learn every thing from the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah. Surah Al-Faatihah is an example of a du'aa. See, it starts with the praises of Allah. Then the Final Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam has taught us how to make a du'aa. According to his advice, we must praise Allah and then say salaam wa salaath on Muhammad
salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam
, after that we should say our du'aa. Accordin to the scholars, in the end again we should say salaath on
Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa Sallam

We are also advised to ask du'aa with the beautiful names of Allah. For e.g. "Ya Hayyu ya Qayyoom", "Ya Dhel-Jalaali wal-Ikraam". We should repeat these names many time and then say the du'aa.

Please be careful, never ask du'aa to become a prophet, this is sinful.

Asking du'aa at the last third of night, and on Friday will be accepted. All du'aas are accepted but Allah knows when and what is better for you. So trust Allah and after du'aa leave it to Him.

If you go to Masjid for Friday prayer, you can learn from the imam how to make du'aa. The imam always says very good du'aas in the end of the Friday sermon.
So, if for example, I make Du’a for God To reverse the time till the moment He wants To Create Pen and To fulfill the wishes I told Him about because I have many good reasons, then I have to first to start praying and make this Du’a every end of prayer which is at night, then I leave this up to Him To decide when it is the right moment that He will do that? Because, all what I’m trying to ask is, to have a new life and a second chance to improve my self in better than ever and I’s like this to be as the last chance after He has done that, because I have ruined my life, and I did no think of consequences and by His will we can start the life from beginning so that I can improve my self by His will, I will the on cloud nine if He would Make this my biggest dream come true and I promised Him that if He would give us second chance, then I would learn how to pray from early while now I’m 18 years old, and I’m trying to learn to pray and it’s hard because I have other things on top of my head, and I wish I have learned how to pray when I was 4 years old, so that it can be easy now to pray at age of 18. And even if I ask God To reverse the time before a certain year( e.g. 2018) then He will not because it is not the right moment? Or maybe He knows that it will come a time when I will start to fulfill the promise that I made to Him that I will start to pray independently with pleasure and I will try my best to do many good deeds and be active in prayer with sincerity? Because, I simply don’t wish to give Simulation exam on next year and neither the final exam, because I have not studied and it is hard to recover what I have lost. And if He would reverse the time, I could start studying in school in such that I can have A+ or 100/100 total mark on exam, but right now I’m too afraid to give, because I have made also an oath to my Christian mother that I will pass every exam and simulation exam, but it doesn’t seem that I will be able to respect my oath and that is terrible. And when I make a promise that I will make this or that on a certain day, I simply not able to respect my promise due to lack of knowledge, the essential knowledge which I have lost long ago and now it is hard to study in math, physics, Chemistry, IT, Astrology and biology, because it is too much math and it is very hard and this should be done since when I was small but, I haven’t and I feel really sorry for this. Because, I want to have a good life in this worldly life and also in Hereafter to have eternal good and happiness life. And, if this is, disbelief, can you show me an exact verse which God Says that He will never ever reverse the time again? Please?

Oh, and in here I referred that I have accepted the reality long time ago that I am not a prophet, but I’m trying only to copy prophet Muhammad.

And, that’s interesting, why it is obligatory to perform prayers in Arabic only? And if I pray in English then, my prayer is not valid? Because, I barely understand Arabic, I have lost many informations about Arabic such as: to write in Arabic and to read them. Please, don’t judge me, if you have something unclear let me know, because I can explain to you the reason I forgot Arabic, ok?

OmAbdullah
12-31-2017, 11:46 PM
So, if for example, I make Du’a for God To reverse the time till the moment He wants To Create Pen and To fulfill the wishes I told Him about because I have many good reasons, then I have to first to start praying and make this Du’a every end of prayer which is at night, then I leave this up to Him To decide when it is the right moment that He will do that? Because, all what I’m trying to ask is, to have a new life and a second chance to improve my self in better than ever and I’s like this to be as the last chance after He has done that, because I have ruined my life, and I did no think of consequences and by His will we can start the life from beginning so that I can improve my self by His will, I will the on cloud nine if He would Make this my biggest dream come true and I promised Him that if He would give us second chance, then I would learn how to pray from early while now I’m 18 years old, and I’m trying to learn to pray and it’s hard because I have other things on top of my head, and I wish I have learned how to pray when I was 4 years old, so that it can be easy now to pray at age of 18. And even if I ask God To reverse the time before a certain year( e.g. 2018) then He will not because it is not the right moment? Or maybe He knows that it will come a time when I will start to fulfill the promise that I made to Him that I will start to pray independently with pleasure and I will try my best to do many good deeds and be active in prayer with sincerity? Because, I simply don’t wish to give Simulation exam on next year and neither the final exam, because I have not studied and it is hard to recover what I have lost. And if He would reverse the time, I could start studying in school in such that I can have A+ or 100/100 total mark on exam, but right now I’m too afraid to give, because I have made also an oath to my Christian mother that I will pass every exam and simulation exam, but it doesn’t seem that I will be able to respect my oath and that is terrible. And when I make a promise that I will make this or that on a certain day, I simply not able to respect my promise due to lack of knowledge, the essential knowledge which I have lost long ago and now it is hard to study in math, physics, Chemistry, IT, Astrology and biology, because it is too much math and it is very hard and this should be done since when I was small but, I haven’t and I feel really sorry for this. Because, I want to have a good life in this worldly life and also in Hereafter to have eternal good and happiness life. And, if this is, disbelief, can you show me an exact verse which God Says that He will never ever reverse the time again? Please?

Oh, and in here I referred that I have accepted the reality long time ago that I am not a prophet, but I’m trying only to copy prophet Muhammad.

And, that’s interesting, why it is obligatory to perform prayers in Arabic only? And if I pray in English then, my prayer is not valid? Because, I barely understand Arabic, I have lost many informations about Arabic such as: to write in Arabic and to read them. Please, don’t judge me, if you have something unclear let me know, because I can explain to you the reason I forgot Arabic, ok?

This is not Allah's principle to reverse time. That du'aa should not be done. But Allah may change your full circumstances. You shouldn't make promises with Allah nor should you make conditions like if Allah does this then I will do this. We must always remain humble to Allah because we are not able to do anything except when Allah wants us to do. Your 18 years are not much, a man 70 years old memorized Quraan with the help of Allah. Your du'aa must be straight. Allah can give you ability to learn prayer in Arabic, and to learn all of your hard subjects. Just say, "Rabbi zidnee ilma". Try to avoid giving oath to any one because breaking the oath brings expiation. That will also be hard for you. So you must control words because such words may put you in difficulties. Due to lack of knowledge, one may try to jump high up and may break his /her bones. try to learn and understand the Holy Quraan little by little. With that your memory will become very good for learning all good subjects.

We make the obligatory prayers because it is our duty to Allah and we do not seek the reward here. Rather we make it for the Here-After. We pray to Allah (Make du'aa) for all our lawful needs here without giving any conditions. Allah's bounties are very vast. Allah fulfils the needs of all servants and doesn't need anything from us. But we must remain obedient, humble and thankful to Allah for our own benefits.

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 12:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by OmAbdullah
This is not Allah's principle to reverse time. That du'aa should not be done. But Allah may change your full circumstances. You shouldn't make promises with Allah nor should you make conditions like if Allah does this then I will do this. We must always remain humble to Allah because we are not able to do anything except when Allah wants us to do. Your 18 years are not much, a man 70 years old memorized Quraan with the help of Allah. Your du'aa must be straight. Allah can give you ability to learn prayer in Arabic, and to learn all of your hard subjects. Just say, "Rabbi zidnee ilma". Try to avoid giving oath to any one because breaking the oath brings expiation. That will also be hard for you. So you must control words because such words may put you in difficulties. Due to lack of knowledge, one may try to jump high up and may break his /her bones. try to learn and understand the Holy Quraan little by little. With that your memory will become very good for learning all good subjects.

We make the obligatory prayers because it is our duty to Allah and we do not seek the reward here. Rather we make it for the Here-After. We pray to Allah (Make du'aa) for all our lawful needs here without giving any conditions. Allah's bounties are very vast. Allah fulfils the needs of all servants and doesn't need anything from us. But we must remain obedient, humble and thankful to Allah for our own benefits.
I made promises because I know that God Almighty does not always accepts the Du’a of someone, maybe because this person is a weak believer or does not pray but sometimes only, and if He would do that and by His will, I can fulfill the promise that I made to Him, thinking that I might get rewarded that I have truly respected my promise and I did not lied. That’s what I thought.

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Oh, and I can make Du’a for God To Make my death time to be on age of 200 and to look young 100 and to start becoming old after age of 100 and to die at age of 200? Because, I want to have more time to pray and recover the years I haven’t prayed like years before I reached age of 18? Because, I don’t want to look ugly, I want to look beautiful and strong by the will of God Almighty so that I can perform easily prayers and do things I have not done in past. Is this Du’a acceptable even if I have not prayed for so long? Because, I have the intention to start learning to pray, and I’m trying to find the simplest way to learn to pray, but, it is not good the way that I found, so, I will try another way by the help of God to learn fast how to pray.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.