/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Truth wins out

Saeeda Shaikh
01-05-2018, 02:26 AM
“So whoever Allah wants to guide – He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; “…. (Quran 6 : 125)

However the beauty of the truth is that no one can remain unconcerned about it, be it in a negative or positive way. No man on earth remains unaware of religion or God except for the exceptional cases. That instinct and certainty in itself the greatest sign made curious to man, to reach to the question of what is man’s purpose on earth and how did man end up as man, The real truth and purpose for which man strives with his reasoning and intellect, God helps him and only guides him, for man to choose the right and the best human way to live life and acquire his real purpose on earth as a superior creation in the form of a human being.

Just an example..No matter how tall and dense a tree grows but the source of nourishment and strength is drawn from its roots. We humans, whatever we are in this world is because of our sustainer, provider, care taker is only God Almighty. The world with all its attractions can’t fill the void of contentment of the heart, therefore despite gaining all from the world, the human self is never satisfied. Even if a man attaches himself with his temporary assets (material or other) feeling content, it will not suffice him forever or remain forever. Only God is the permanent healing for all hearts and the constant contentment for all creations.

Even if a particular thing gives contentment to an individual, it can not give contentment to all humans (present and in the future) but the feeling of a Creator is one which brings all beings to a single platform in oneness. Just like an infant feels secure in his mother’s presence, we too are looking for that security in this life. That security and content is at the highest when one realises that all is temporary, even our griefs and sorrows and that there is God above who has created sorrow and grief to test us in this world, and in fact these help us in striving for goodness and security, and during that striving we unfold so many marvels and skills of the human being. Hence the greatest promise of God is the hereafter and only to belive in that unseen promise, has God sent all signs and proofs. This belief is the key towards content because the hereafter is nothing but returning back to the Creator.

The Messenger of Allah pbuh said, “If Allah intends goodness for someone, he gives him understanding of the religion.”

“Whoever is mainly concerned about the Hereafter, Allaah will make him feel independent of others and will make him focused and content, and his worldly affairs will fall into place. But whoever is mainly concerned with this world, Allaah will make him feel in constant need of others and will make him distracted and unfocused, and he will get nothing of this world except what is decreed for him.” So when we learn more and more about God and Prophet pbuh. We get more inspired and attracted towards the beauty of Islam and Prophet’s message.

“O Allah, I hope for Your mercy. Do not leave me to myself even for the blinking of an eye (i.e. a moment). Correct all of my affairs for me. There is none worthy of worship but You”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.