/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Will I ever become Allah’s friend? And it is possible to become His friend in short t

Nitro Zeus
01-04-2018, 11:50 PM
I always wanted to ask God Almighty for an extraordinary miracles to happen like it has happened to Prophets. I found out on Islamqa that, if I want an extraordinary miracle to happen like it happened to Prophets, then I need first to make in such that I can be God’s friend, and now I’m starting to have very weird things and I’m confused whether if it is from devil or it is just in my mind or I don’t know, I started to have the weird feeling that I want to become God’s friend just to ask Him an extraordinary miracle, and that it also true but, I found out later that, to become His friend, I must love Him just because I want to make Him be very happy at me, so it’s like

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
01-05-2018, 11:32 AM
I want to know this because, I have my biggest dream to to become true and that is required an extraordinary miracle, and I heard in Islamqa that, to ask for an extraordinary miracle you need first to become His friend and then you can carry on with this. When I heard this, I started to feel something weird, that I want to become His friend just because I want to ask Him an extraordinary miracle to happen, and now I heard that to become a friend of God, I need first to love Him just to make Him be very happy at me, and now, I don’t know what to feel either stupid or what? I simply don’t know what to feel because of this or if I have committed a sin? I don’t know. And the true is, that I wanted to become His friend so that I can ask Him an extraordinary miracle and to make Him also be very happy at me. So, will I ever become His friend? Because, I’m very desperate in need of this extraordinary miracle that I have in mind to happen. And now, I’m completely lost, I don’t know what to feel. so, what should I feel? I really feel the need to discuss about that.

baseer.ahmed
01-07-2018, 05:32 AM
Same is the case with every Momin when he or she acknowleged about the friends of Allah .Allah make friends and offer friendhsip to the humanity and to me the biggest unusual happening is the Peace of Heart which is not with all. When you fear none but Allah .Your feeling should be like that if you are doing Good. God is surely with you .You just have to study those Personalities who are Freinds of Allah flooded with Taqwa AND piety.you should change your feeling toward His friendhsip don't demand just obey .He will flourish you in every aspect in which you can be best. Just obey becasue he has already taken the responsibility of Caretaking . when you will start feeling inetrnal peace sacrifice every thing for His sake and Become able of living Alone with His thoghts He will automatically Put internal peace inside you . Paranoids are aalways their to detarck you just Obey . Just Obey. Currently i m writting a researcch paper on the friendhsip of Allah so you can ask me for it. But just take care of sour soul i will say you are so valueable because you are creature of Allah .Allah does't create useless things.
Reagards:AB Ahmed
:statisfie

- - - Updated - - -

Same is the case with every Momin when he or she acknowleged about the friends of Allah .Allah make friends and offer friendhsip to the humanity and to me the biggest unusual happening is the Peace of Heart which is not with all. When you fear none but Allah .Your feeling should be like that if you are doing Good. God is surely with you .You just have to study those Personalities who are Freinds of Allah flooded with Taqwa AND piety.you should change your feeling toward His friendhsip don't demand just obey .He will flourish you in every aspect in which you can be best. Just obey becasue he has already taken the responsibility of Caretaking . when you will start feeling inetrnal peace sacrifice every thing for His sake and Become able of living Alone with His thoghts He will automatically Put internal peace inside you . Paranoids are aalways their to detarck you just Obey . Just Obey. Currently i m writting a researcch paper on the friendhsip of Allah so you can ask me for it. But just take care of sour soul i will say you are so valueable because you are creature of Allah .Allah does't create useless things.
Reagards:AB Ahmed
:statisfie

- - - Updated - - -

yes its possible to be a frends search FOR it in Quran .Allah said:
Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah ] and this prophet, and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally[friend] of the believers.{Al-Imran,68}

- - - Updated - - -

Read Surat AS-saffat from ayah 102

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2018, 01:20 PM
Ok, can a friend of God ask any great miracle like prophets did asked?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
99sobi
01-07-2018, 04:12 PM
Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 186, "And when My servants ask you about Me, I Am near; I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. So let them answer Me, and have faith in Me, that they may be rightly guided."

Nothing is impossible for Allah; if you want something, then you should call upon him and make du'a to him.

The Prophet said, "There is no Muslim who calls upon his Lord with a dua in which there is no sin or severing of family ties, but Allah will give him one of three things: Either He will answer his prayer quickly, or He will store (the reward for) it in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him.” They said: “We will say more dua.” He said: “Allah’s bounty is greater".

Sometimes, a du'a is not answered because:

The Dua that a person is asking may not be good for the person but that person may not know the reasons yet;A persons’ sins may be in the way of accepting Duas;A person earns his living through unlawful means (haraam means);A person may be asking for forbidden or sinful items;

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2018, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 99sobi
Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 186, "And when My servants ask you about Me, I Am near; I answer the call of the caller when he calls on Me. So let them answer Me, and have faith in Me, that they may be rightly guided."

Nothing is impossible for Allah; if you want something, then you should call upon him and make du'a to him.

The Prophet said, "There is no Muslim who calls upon his Lord with a dua in which there is no sin or severing of family ties, but Allah will give him one of three things: Either He will answer his prayer quickly, or He will store (the reward for) it in the Hereafter, or He will divert an equivalent evil away from him.” They said: “We will say more dua.” He said: “Allah’s bounty is greater".

Sometimes, a du'a is not answered because:

The Dua that a person is asking may not be good for the person but that person may not know the reasons yet;A persons’ sins may be in the way of accepting Duas;A person earns his living through unlawful means (haraam means);A person may be asking for forbidden or sinful items;
So if I make Du’a for something which He has decided, then it is haram? Or, it is no problem to ask? Because, I have something in mind which I’d like to ask Him later. And it is absolutely no problem if I ask Him for May things that I wish to happen or to have? And I don’t understand, if for example you have asked Him for many things, then He grant you and then on the Day of Judgment, will you be Punished? Which means, no reward? And after you are Punished, then you’ll be rewarded by granting you Heaven? Because, there’s a verse says like this: “there will be some who ask To grant them only in this life and on next life, no reward will they have” does this means that one of them will be punished and then, one of them will be a reward which is Heaven? And even if I don’t pray often, and I delay or leave the prayer and I make Du’a, would He accept my Du’a even if I do this? And He knows when it is the right moment when He’ll grant it? Because, what I was doing is, I was only trying to train myself to learn how to pray so that it can be easily, but I forgot the movements and I left the prayer thinking that it is wrong, and K have to do correctly, would this be ok?

Aku
01-07-2018, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I want to know this because, I have my biggest dream to to become true and that is required an extraordinary miracle, and I heard in Islamqa that, to ask for an extraordinary miracle you need first to become His friend and then you can carry on with this. When I heard this, I started to feel something weird, that I want to become His friend just because I want to ask Him an extraordinary miracle to happen, and now I heard that to become a friend of God, I need first to love Him just to make Him be very happy at me, and now, I don’t know what to feel either stupid or what? I simply don’t know what to feel because of this or if I have committed a sin? I don’t know. And the true is, that I wanted to become His friend so that I can ask Him an extraordinary miracle and to make Him also be very happy at me. So, will I ever become His friend? Because, I’m very desperate in need of this extraordinary miracle that I have in mind to happen. And now, I’m completely lost, I don’t know what to feel. so, what should I feel? I really feel the need to discuss about that.
There are certain requirements to be the closest friend of Allah.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 11:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aku
There are certain requirements to be the closest friend of Allah.
Can you make a list of what are certain requirements to be the closest friend of God?

azc
01-09-2018, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I always wanted to ask God Almighty for an extraordinary miracles to happen like it has happened to Prophets. I found out on Islamqa that, if I want an extraordinary miracle to happen like it happened to Prophets, then I need first to make in such that I can be God’s friend, and now I’m starting to have very weird things and I’m confused whether if it is from devil or it is just in my mind or I don’t know, I started to have the weird feeling that I want to become God’s friend just to ask Him an extraordinary miracle, and that it also true but, I found out later that, to become His friend, I must love Him just because I want to make Him be very happy at me, so it’s like
You can be a friend of Allah provided that you become a pious and submissive Muslim but You shouldn't crave for miracles.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
You can be a friend of Allah provided that you become a pious and submissive Muslim but You shouldn't crave for miracles.
What do you mean “you shouldn’t crave for miracles”? If I do then, I will never become His friend? Everyone wishes any kind of miracle. And pious means someone who respect a lot the religion? Or what?

azc
01-09-2018, 02:34 PM
^ Satan may catch if you crave for it. When you reach the culmination of piety and submissiveness to the sunnah of prophet s.a.w, miracles begin to happen if Allah s.w.t wills.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
^ Satan may catch if you crave for it. When you reach the culmination of piety and submissiveness to the sunnah of prophet s.a.w, miracles begin to happen if Allah s.w.t wills.
I think I understand. How can Satan catch?

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 02:40 PM
I hate Satan, why always he must interview? I really hate him with all my heart. Because, he is a trouble maker and the biggest lier ever.

azc
01-09-2018, 04:32 PM
http://www.darululoomtt.net/wali-aulia-identify-them/

Scimitar
01-09-2018, 04:38 PM
The question itself is silly.

No one knows who is a friend of Allah and who isn't. You will know this on the day of judgement.

Only certain men have had the honour given to them, by OTHER MEN... God Himself does not inform you "You are my friend".

Stop entertaining nonsense expectations.

If you truly want to be loved by God, then do things to earn His pleasure and mercy. Not because you want to be XYZ.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
The question itself is silly.

No one knows who is a friend of Allah and who isn't. You will know this on the day of judgement.

Only certain men have had the honour given to them, by OTHER MEN... God Himself does not inform you "You are my friend".

Stop entertaining nonsense expectations.

If you truly want to be loved by God, then do things to earn His pleasure and mercy. Not because you want to be XYZ.
Alright, I’m sorry for this. I just wanted to know only and that’s it. And, I’m not entertaining nonsense expectation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.