/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to remember god all the time ?

Saeeda Shaikh
01-05-2018, 05:51 PM
There are two things. God has ordained some obligatory acts (prayers, fasts, charity, etc) and righteous deeds, but He has also prohibited the bad deeds. We have to be careful of both. If you are abstaining yourself from prohibited deeds that would also be counted as a good deeds/worship. In our day today life we face daily temptations of Satan. So in this way we have to persistently struggle against ourself. “And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord (Quran 3 : 133)”.

One has to seek the pleasure of God all the time. We have set a very limited image/concept of worship that we must just fulfil our obliged prayers, fasting, zakaat, and Haj but these basic worship make us ready for the great worship or great cause that is our prime duty is to establish Justice. “You are the best of nations raised up for mankind, enjoining what is good and forbidding what is wrong.” (Quran 3:110). Allah’s help is 24/7 but on the condition that..are we slave of our Lord 24/7 ? As we can’t leave this world behind for devil so as to make community more inhuman. In this way you are continuously connected to Allah to obey His order.

One has strive to obey God through his money, time, energy; all these comes under worship (obidence to God). The source of strength is Quran, prayer, and supplication to achieve great goal. As our motive or objective is to get the pleasure of Allah then stay focused on the goals. Allah says “fulfil your covenant with Me as I fulfil My Covenant with you, and fear none but Me”. (Quran 2: 40) Howevet, No one is perfect, we must strive to be good, try to improve day by day, and must always keep asking God for Forgiveness and Guidance for our shortcomings and wrongs. Trying to do our level best to accomplish our duty towards God, which is imposed upon us, Keep our firm faith in God, results are in His hands and He is Exalted in Might, the Most Wise.

“Allah has endeared to you the faith and has made it pleasing in your hearts and has made hateful to you disbelief, defiance and disobedience. Those are the [rightly] guided. (Quran 49 : 7)

And those who strive for Us – We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good”. (Quran 29 :69)

And God is the Source of All Guidance..!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
01-06-2018, 01:57 AM
How do we do this without becoming over exhausted in it..where it becomes a stressful job/chore rather than blessing and peacefulness.

I get so stressed about prayers lately..it feels like a job rather than worship/happiness.

This may also be due to having poor health ..overweight, feeling bad..etc.

Saeeda Shaikh
01-06-2018, 05:28 AM
Maybe, due to poor health you can't focus and concentrate. Set your priorities since its obligatory we can't escape from it, try to offer Salah at the beginning of its times so then you will be free even if you are tired so you can take rest immediately. Hope this method will help you. "And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good".(Quran 29 : 69) reflect on this verse inshaAllah it will motivate you. Jzk

adyiqbal
01-09-2018, 08:30 AM
I think Just Offering the prayers regularly 5 times a day and Recite Quran and Darood. These things are the best to remember the Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.