/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Anti Christ - Dajjal NEW 2018 Shaikh Imran Hosein

Scimitar
01-08-2018, 02:34 PM
AsSalaam Alaikum WaRahmatullah!

Shaikh Imran Hosein, now aged 75 gives his most emotionally charged lecture on the Dajjal (Anti Christ), and holds nothing back. Focusing on Dajjal and Awwal usZamaan (The Anti Christ and the Beginning of Time) and bringing the topic up to the modern age!

Filmed 5th January at Ha Meem Foundation in Hounslow, London. UK.

Special thanks to Shaikh Imran Hosein and Dr Ridhwan Saleem, of Ha Meem Foundation.

Filmed & Edited by Dawah Digital

Subscribe for more in sh'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
01-25-2018, 08:54 PM
A Much Anticipated Upload: The Q&A session. Here is the Q&A session from the Lecture filmed on the 5th January 2018 at the Ha Meem Foundation.Shaikh Imran Hosein, now aged 75 gives his most emotionally charged lecture on the Dajjal (Anti Christ), and holds nothing back. Focusing on Dajjal and Awwal usZamaan (The Anti Christ and the Beginning of Time) and bringing the topic up to the modern age! This follow up is the Question & Answer session on the topic of the Anti-Christ!

Peace be with you.

Mustafa16
01-25-2018, 10:32 PM
Putin is a dajjal like figure. Why is Imran Hossein praising him. Putin is a vile dictator.

Mustafa16
01-25-2018, 10:38 PM
Dictatorship and tyranny, is not just about anti-Arab, anti-Pakistani interests, "serving America", "serving the Zionists" and oppressing Islam....the latter of which Putin has done much of.... btw....just look at Chechyna, and what he did to the Nurcular and Gulenists.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
01-25-2018, 10:39 PM
Putin has also oppressed the media in his country, stolen millions if not billions of funds through corruption, and oppressed his own people in numerous other ways in a corrupt dictatorship.

Misbah-Abd
01-25-2018, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Putin is a dajjal like figure. Why is Imran Hossein praising him. Putin is a vile dictator.
At what point in the video did he praise him, if you remember?

Scimitar
01-25-2018, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Putin is a dajjal like figure. Why is Imran Hossein praising him.
your ignorance is astounding me. No where does Imran Hosein praise putin.

format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
exactly!

Mustafa16
01-25-2018, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
your ignorance is astounding me. No where does Imran Hosein praise putin.

exactly!
Putin is the dictator of Russia. Hossein praised Russia as a sacred country.. Case closed.

Mustafa16
01-25-2018, 11:35 PM
Putin is the dictator of Russia. Hossein praised Russia as a sacred country. Case closed.

Zzz_
01-26-2018, 04:42 AM
He is not of sound aqeedah or strong authentic knowledge. It is not suitable and not appropriate to listen to his talks.

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/30211

https://www.muftisays.com/blog/Muadh...nge-views.html

Misbah-Abd
01-26-2018, 11:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
He is not of sound aqeedah or strong authentic knowledge. It is not suitable and not appropriate to listen to his talks.

http://www.askimam.org/public/question_detail/30211

https://www.muftisays.com/blog/Muadh...nge-views.html
Thank you for those links....

anatolian
01-26-2018, 04:02 PM
Here he reveals it. I think he is just another confused muslim like all of us. He is so anti Americanist and thinks anything which is againt America is a good thing. Thats not the case. There is no difference between America and Russia. Both are imperial powers attacking muslims for their benefit. I can only associate Putin with Kisra rather than Zulqarneyn.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yYnndZ9M

Scimitar
01-26-2018, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Here he reveals it. I think he is just another confused muslim like all of us. He is so anti Americanist and thinks anything which is againt America is a good thing. Thats not the case. There is no difference between America and Russia. Both are imperial powers attacking muslims for their benefit. I can only associate Putin with Kisra rather than Zulqarneyn.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4E3yYnndZ9M
It's hard to agree 100% with any scholar these days ;)

On the topic of Riba though, I can easily agree with him, but on the other topics such as Gog and Magog, Dajjal, etc I sometimes find myself scratching my head and toying with my beard!

Shaikh & Dr, Rizwan Saleem brings a bit more balance to the topic:

in sh'Allah i'm hoping to meet with Dr Rizwan Saleem this Sunday at the Ha Meem Foundation. Years ago he published a thesis on Gog Magog which I found to be really insightful. Though in brief, you can read it here: http://www.hameem.org/index.php/mult...-gog-and-magog

Desert
01-27-2018, 04:23 PM
i like how the sheikh is a old 75 year old and keeps giving lecture about the dajjal

space
01-27-2018, 04:43 PM
he sounds like a Russian agent

Misbah-Abd
01-27-2018, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
i like how the sheikh is a old 75 year old and keeps giving lecture about the dajjal
It's his specialty. That along with New World Order conspiracies.

Desert
01-27-2018, 06:22 PM
It's his specialty. That along with New World Order conspiracies.
yeah seems so but he also says shias are muslims and that salafis are to textual :skeleton:

Desert
01-27-2018, 07:07 PM
I blame old men like imran hossein for me to go astray :cry:

Mustafa16
01-27-2018, 10:25 PM
why, sister? What's wrong?

Zzz_
01-27-2018, 11:26 PM
It's hard to agree 100% with any scholar these days ;)
agreeing with authentic knowledgeable scholar and listening to and promoting a crackpot are two different things.

Misbah-Abd
01-27-2018, 11:57 PM
Take accountability for yourself and don't blame anyone but yourself if you are astray.

Scimitar
01-29-2018, 01:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
agreeing with authentic knowledgeable scholar and listening to and promoting a crackpot are two different things.
calling a scholar a crackpot when you hide behind the veil of anonymity on a forum is kinda stupid in itself ;)

Desert
01-29-2018, 09:21 PM
Imran Nazar Hossain is very accurate hes good

azc
01-30-2018, 02:56 AM
yeah seems so but he also says shias are muslims and that salafis are to textual :skeleton:
All shias aren't kafir and all salafis aren't fitnah.

MuhammadHamza1
01-31-2018, 02:42 PM
Firstly.Imran Hossein is a Sufi.
Secondly,He sometimes says as if Dajjal is a figure which controlled Britian for some time,then he controlled US and such other things.
Dajjal is a literal man.A Jew.The very fact that he is a Jew,tells alot to the ones who are aware of what happened in First century with Esa,Peace be upon whom.Dajjal is not a metaphorcal figure.He is literally a man.
Thirdly.He says again and again that Muslims will form an alliance with the Russians,or Romans according to the words of the Hadith,but he fails to mention that the same Romans,according to another Hadith,will deceive the Muslims,so asto leading to the war,which has been named as "The Malhama."
Putin is a friend of kissinger.Cold war was a joke.A hoax to provide Israel money to fight the Muslims in Middle East.Russia is no saviour.
The Muslims are alone and cannot trust the Kuffar.Return to Allah and he will honor you.Do not depend on the Kuffar.If they can Reject Allah,they will surely reject you.

Scimitar
02-01-2018, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
Firstly.Imran Hossein is a Sufi.
So? is knowledge only confined to non Sufi Muslims? what is this you're bringing? Ignorance?

Secondly,He sometimes says as if Dajjal is a figure which controlled Britian for some time,then he controlled US and such other things.
Dajjal is a literal man.A Jew.The very fact that he is a Jew,tells alot to the ones who are aware of what happened in First century with Esa,Peace be upon whom.Dajjal is not a metaphorcal figure.He is literally a man.
A figure - is still a man!!! Also, where do you get the idea the Dajjal is a "Jew"??? The Prophet pbuh suspected Ibn Sayyad - and he was a Muslim ;) so go do some homework.

Thirdly.He says again and again that Muslims will form an alliance with the Russians,or Romans according to the words of the Hadith,but he fails to mention that the same Romans,according to another Hadith,will deceive the Muslims,so asto leading to the war,which has been named as "The Malhama."
Actually, in the hadeeth it doesn't mention a Deception, you're making stuff up - what it mentions is that the Christians will boast that they won the battle and would thus, take credit themselves and this would anger the Muslims who will then turn their attentions to the Christians! Where does Imran Hosein deny this? You're just making stuff up.

Putin is a friend of kissinger.Cold war was a joke.A hoax to provide Israel money to fight the Muslims in Middle East.Russia is no saviour.
You seem to think with a singular vision - a bit one eyed of you - when Imran Hosein speaks of the "Russian alliance" - he's talking about the Russian Church - not the Russian Political Machine, sheesh. Are you really this uninformed?

The Muslims are alone and cannot trust the Kuffar.Return to Allah and he will honor you.Do not depend on the Kuffar.If they can Reject Allah,they will surely reject you.
Now you're just making more stuff up again - the ahadeeth mention Ar Rum, and that is interpreted by Imran as the Russian Orthodox Church which still views the Prophet Jesus as the Messiah, and not a deity. Wake Up! Your ignorance is reflective of your inability to research. You keep straw manning the Shaikh like a dajjal yourself - irony!!!

Desert
02-01-2018, 03:21 AM
Allaah is with the patient.

beleiver
02-01-2018, 10:28 AM
I like Imran Hosein talks for several reasons, first is how he exposes the worlds debt based monetary system for the fraud and satanic evil that it is, and second his courageous stance against so called Muslim nations that prop up and collaborate with this system of evil, he comes across as some one that cares deeply for the Truth no matter who it might offend, which is reflected in many of his other talks..
Also he is only Scholar i ever listened to who will admit his words are just opinion and he acknowledges opinions can be wrong and that the only ultimate Truth can be found in Koran..

What i would really love to ask him is why he thinks cryptocurrencies are also from satan? They are debt free and do not incur any form of interest/Usery..I hope one day he writes that next book to shed some light on this opinion..

Last thing , I started listening to this excellent talk last night, The introduction he based on what he said was Gods last revelation and the importance of it..
I have a question, which verse is this? and is it commonly believed this verse was His last revelation?
Thanks in advance..And apologies if he says which one in the speech, i will listen again later when/if i get chance..

Misbah-Abd
02-01-2018, 10:55 AM
There are many opinions concerning what the last verses ever to be revealed are. Some scholars say the ayats dealing with interest in 2:278-82. And this may be what he was talking about if he was talking about a currency that has to be paid back to the Federal Reserve or any bank with interest. And Allah Knows Best.

space
02-01-2018, 02:49 PM
I wonder, how do you know that Dajjal is a Jew? Prophet s.a.w said that he'll come from East Iran, and Persians are the majority of the population in Iran

Misbah-Abd
02-01-2018, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
I wonder, how do you know that Dajjal is a Jew? Prophet s.a.w said that he'll come from East Iran, and Persians are the majority of the population in Iran
He will be the "Messiah" of the Zionists or the King mentioned in the end of Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. He will be around the area of the Zionist State and approaching Damascus when Isa a.s. will descend. When he sees Isa a.s. he will flee back towards the Zionist State where he and the Zionists will be overrun by Isa a.s. and the Muslims and be annihilated. This is why the Zionist State is there. It is to fulfill prophecy. The Prophet s.a.a.w. said in the hadiths that the jews will be there. Do not despair about what is happening in Palestine because it is the Qadar of Allah. The Zionists think they are setting themselves up for their Messiah. "And the disbelievers plotted and planned and Allah to has planned but the best of planners is Allah." (3:54) And Allah Knows Best.

keiv
02-01-2018, 10:35 PM
There was one video I watched a while back where I believe he suggested that he will be a Jew. Skip to 6:25 and 18:10 in the video below.

space
02-02-2018, 01:01 AM
He will be the "Messiah" of the Zionists or the King mentioned in the end of Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. He will be around the area of the Zionist State and approaching Damascus when Isa a.s. will descend. When he sees Isa a.s. he will flee back towards the Zionist State where he and the Zionists will be overrun by Isa a.s. and the Muslims and be annihilated. This is why the Zionist State is there. It is to fulfill prophecy. The Prophet s.a.a.w. said in the hadiths that the jews will be there. Do not despair about what is happening in Palestine because it is the Qadar of Allah. The Zionists think they are setting themselves up for their Messiah. "And the disbelievers plotted and planned and Allah to has planned but the best of planners is Allah." (3:54) And Allah Knows Best.

Jews of Isfahan city, 70.000 will follow Dajjal, because Jews tend to be materialistic and they'll accept him as their own messiah, but there is no proof that he will be a Jew.. he can be anything else, and the other fact says that the majority of the population of the ethnic Persians live in Khorasan, and he'll appear in there.. Dajjal won't care about the other culture, ethnic background, religion, money etc the only one thing he will care is to be a dominant claiming to have a "status" of Godness in the world. Allah Knows best.
What about Imran Hosain? He could have some knowledge in Deen but I personally don't believe him, neither do I respect him for some reasons..

MuhammadHamza1
02-02-2018, 01:55 AM
I will answer you shortly,In sha Allah.Scimitar

Scimitar
02-02-2018, 05:13 AM
I will answer you shortly,In sha Allah.Scimitar
I'm not looking for opinions ;) I'm looking for contextual study backed by a sound methodology. Ibn Sayyad was a Muslim, the Prophet pbuh suspected he was the Dajjal and Umar (r.a) swore Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal. The obvious goes over yours (and others) heads - The Dajjal will be poised to be the greatest trial for Muslims - not jews, not christians. Their times came and went. This new Ummah is the Ummah of Muhammad pbuh, and he said "I will tell you what no prophet told his people..." meaning what exactly? That the info was relevant for "Muslims".

Now, with all this in mind - you gonna be hard pressed to bring me any "research" which sticks - and don't go doing a Misbah and start speaking about the Protocols lol. It's hardly a reputable piece of work, more a curiosity with sinister narrative. Hardly worth my time.

anatolian
02-02-2018, 06:25 AM
Its the ethnicity of Dajjal who will be a Jew not his religion. He might appear a Jew or christian or muslim or something else as religion at first but he will creat his own religion.

Misbah-Abd
02-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Now, with all this in mind - you gonna be hard pressed to bring me any "research" which sticks - and don't go doing a Misbah and start speaking about the Protocols lol. It's hardly a reputable piece of work, more a curiosity with sinister narrative. Hardly worth my time.
Don't go believing what the Jews say that the Protocols are fabricated. Read it and tell me that it contradicts what is happening today. While your're at it, go read the Talmud if you think that is a more reputable work. They are both sinister and are both from the Allies of Shaytan, the Thirteenth Tribe, the Zionist Jews.

keiv
02-02-2018, 11:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Its the ethnicity of Dajjal who will be a Jew not his religion. He might appear a Jew or christian or muslim or something else as religion at first but he will creat his own religion.
I'm not saying he is or isn't, nor am I a scholar on the subject. I was simply posting the video due to some doubts where the sheikh stated as such. Also, if I'm interpreting it wrong, then someone please correct me.

MuhammadHamza1
02-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Scimitar.
Firstly,I stated that Imran Hussain is a sufi.Now,I will show you the ijmaa of the scholors that we cannot listen to a misguided person.Even if he says good things and gives nice advice,we cannot listen to him.
This is about another person.But this is in accordance with the topic we are discussing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9dbThWlS24
So all I have to do now,is to prove that sufis are misguided.
Secondly,About Dajjal being a Jew.
Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘The Dajjaal will emerge from among the Jews of Isfahaan, and with him will be seventy thousand Jews, wearing crowns.’” (Narrated by Ahmad, no. 12865).
Thirdly.
continuing that Dajjal is a jew,and also your mention that i invented words,when I said that the Romans will decieve the Muslims,Both of these are mentioned in this video.This is a long video.And I have no intention of watching it again,so follow it carefully,and on one occasion,saleh Al Fawzan clearly mentions that Dajjal will be a Jew.And there is another instant when a hadith is mentioned which states that the Romans will decieve the Muslims.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCx_OeYna08

A Warning Against Mufti Ismail Menk and His Evil Principles & Analogies - YouTube
"Mufti" Menk is someone who appeases the people of bidah by staying silent and refusing to warn against them. He does this because he is afraid of losing fol......

anatolian
02-02-2018, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I'm not saying he is or isn't, nor am I a scholar on the subject. I was simply posting the video due to some doubts where the sheikh stated as such. Also, if I'm interpreting it wrong, then someone please correct me.
That wasnt a reply to you bro. I just gave a general information

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
That wasnt a reply to you bro. I just gave a general information

MuhammadHamza1
02-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Moreover,the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah,as they rejected Jesus.Can you tell me what is actually the role of the Messiah?Why do we call Jesus Messiah?

- - - Updated - - -

Misbah-Abd
02-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Moreover,the Jews are still waiting for their Messiah,as they rejected Jesus.Can you tell me what is actually the role of the Messiah?Why do we call Jesus Messiah?

- - - Updated - - -
Messiah means anointed one. Perhaps Isa a.s. role was anointed to ease the rigid law that was placed upon the Children of Israel for their disobedience as Allah says in the Quran. And Allah Knows Best.

MuhammadHamza1
02-03-2018, 05:15 AM
We can know the role of the Messiah in Islam,by comparing it with what the Jews of the first century believed regarding the Messiah.Meaning,what part of the Jewish escothology is in accordance with Islam.
again note,the Messiah has everything to do with the Jews.
The Messiah,will establish "The kingdom of God."Where the book of God,is the constitution.Where ,everything will be according to God's will.In other words,it will be the perfect society.Which wiil not be Second to any other society which was,which is,and which will be.
Secondly,as you mentioned,The annointed one,The Messiah will rid the world of evil.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think the Jews rejected Jesus?
Because they reject that he is the Messiah.And tried to kill him.The Messiah cannot be killed,according to Old Testament.So when Christians say that Jesus died on the cross,they are rejecting their own faith.The Quran states that they did not kill Jesus.Because they Messiah cannot be killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus will fight the Jews when he comes back.Islam by far,makes the most sense.

MuhammadHamza1
02-03-2018, 04:00 PM
And no,the Jews did not try to kill Jesus because he claimed divinity.Jesus never claimed divinity.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.