/* */

PDA

View Full Version : misconceptions about Islam

hafizm
01-08-2018, 05:00 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu ,
I am Hafiz Mohammad a missionary/investor.we conducted an event called Meet your Muslim neighbor where we volunteers invite Muslims and Non Muslims from the street give them gifts, English translation of Quran and free food and engage with them;talk about the basics of Islam and clear their misconceptions about Islam.we are donating gifts and English translation of Quran to any Islamic organization or an individual that will spread and promote Islam in his/her country.Please if you are interested in this missionary work,kindly reply me via my private email address:[removed] to enable us discuss in detail

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-09-2018, 04:53 PM
:wa: welcome to islamicboard.

Ümit
01-10-2018, 08:03 AM
too bad...I thought this was a discussion about misconceptions in Islam...which sounded interesting...

adyiqbal
01-10-2018, 09:34 AM
Lol, check your thread Topic and what you discussed in your tread. Its called cheating or spamming. PLz avoid from it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.