/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to call the angels to my house?

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2018, 06:52 PM
I want to know how to call the angels in my house, because when they come in my room, I want from them to kick devil’s ass out from my house including the Jinns, because, I don’t want to do something and to wake up knowing that I have committed shirk, because I don’t want to break my promise I made to God that I will never commit shirk nor kufr again till the end, and I want also to be protected by angels and by Him also when I go outside and inside, and are signs to know that there are guardians around my me? And, I can ask Him or them to Protect also my family even if one of them are Christians? I have also made some researches about this, but I’m not sure of it. And how can I tell to my Christian mother to cover the pictures? Because when I tell her to remove because it is sinful, she thinks that I say silly things, and that I don’t think at all, what should I tell her in order for her to remove all images from the house so that the angels can come to my house?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reminder
01-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Pray Istikhara https://islamqa.info/en/2217

azc
01-12-2018, 11:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I want to know how to call the angels in my house, because when they come in my room, I want from them to kick devil’s ass out from my house including the Jinns, because, I don’t want to do something and to wake up knowing that I have committed shirk, because I don’t want to break my promise I made to God that I will never commit shirk nor kufr again till the end, and I want also to be protected by angels and by Him also when I go outside and inside, and are signs to know that there are guardians around my me? And, I can ask Him or them to Protect also my family even if one of them are Christians? I have also made some researches about this, but I’m not sure of it. And how can I tell to my Christian mother to cover the pictures? Because when I tell her to remove because it is sinful, she thinks that I say silly things, and that I don’t think at all, what should I tell her in order for her to remove all images from the house so that the angels can come to my house?
Make dua to Allah swt for her hidaya (guidance)

'Abd-al Latif
01-12-2018, 11:58 AM
:salamext:

Angels come to the house in which the Qur'an is recited, Allah is remembered, and where the commandments of Allah are being respected. Recite the dua of entering and leaving the house, say bismillah before you eat or drink, and pray all your sunnah prayers at home.

Most importantly be sincere to Allah in all acts of worship.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.