/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Seed Oil

MohammedK
01-09-2018, 12:49 AM
I tried Black seed oil from various different sellers and places, here's what I found out. I bought it from a place known as piping rock and the color of it was yellow like olive oil. It tasted like back seed and had a sharp strong flavor. The question would be why would it be yellowish if the seeds are black? That never made sense to me but I assume since it tastes like black seed it must be real. But that is not necessarily the case because they can just add black seeds to oil and probably will likely give the same taste. I used it to try to treat Hodgkin's lymphoma that I had on and off since the age of 14. And I didn't get any improvement with my symptoms. I decided to use that black seed oil from that company because they are cheaper than all the other companies. But that doesn't necessarily mean that it's good or better, It could actually be worse because typically things that are cheaper than everyone else are usually worse than everybody else. But I decided to go to try it for about a year without any improvement with my symptoms and tumors were slowing down and growth, but weren't improving. So I decided to buy a bottle from amazing herbs, I tried it from them for about a year as well and I didn't feel any improvement with my symptoms. The color of the oil was yellowish but not exactly like olive oil a little bit darker. And it also tasted like black seed but a bit stronger than the one from piping rock. So my conclusion now, is that both of them were likely not real black seed oil. So what I advise anyone is to use black seed oil that is black or of dark color and sold in a glass bottle. I also tried it from Egypt from a store that's was a prophetic medicine type store, and the color was also light but not like olive oil, it was of a different color. One of them tasted like it was boiled like a black seed tea. Another tasted bitter and sharp but different from the ones in the US. I also tried a wide range of different remedies like curry powder, green tea, garlic, ginger, carrot juice, wheat grass, royal jelly, and I mixed so many of the remedies together and still no improvement and my dad bought me large gallon of zamzam when we went to mecca and it didn't improve my symptoms. I think this is a punishment from Allah, I have been sick so long, people who were young are now adults and people who were old and now dead. It's a sad problem that I have been put through, and 12 years of my life has just been stoked from me, I nearly cry when I think how much time has past and how much time has been wasted. Please make dua in last third of night that Allah heals me and all Muslims all over the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRHBCLdb9xA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
01-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Walaikum Assalam,
may Allah swt make it easy for You
I dont know exactly about your health issues, you are taking black seed oil and trying from different stores from different countries and you feel they are not original ?
seeds are back and oil is yellowish?
There are lot of things which are darker in color but oil is generally is of lighter colour,I can't say about black seed oil as we use only pinch of black seed in cooking but i have seen mustard oil at my home town, mustard seeds are black in colour but oil is yellow and process of extraction of oil is done near by factory in front of people so it means it's pure without adulteration and it is yellow in colour. Could be because pulp is of lighter colour, since it is in dried form you can't see it.
There may be some difference in texture , colour smell because you are trying oil from different countries.
I would suggest to search any reliable store and have faith in Allah that this is will cure me , and use it regularly .If you keep having doubts it's not original , it won't cure .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.