/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me a thing about the prayers?

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 12:16 PM
If for example, a person has masturbated and waited a house or for example, this person masturbated at 14:17, and the he missed the prayer, then he has masturbated again but the semen did not came out again at 15:00 would it still be obligatory to do bath?

Oh, and what is the meaning of praying on improper time? If I started to pray from yesterday but I missed by mistake or intentionally the prayer, then I managed to make them all up to pray x5 a day, would God Write this as a good deed on my list of good deeds because I have managed to pray x5 a day? If I try step by step, then would my Du’a would be accepted and answered faster than before? Because, right now I have recovered Duhur, and now I’m waiting for the next one to come. And can you tell me what are the best extra prayers so that I can be His most beloved? And so that I can have a palace in the highest level in Heaven?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
01-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Exposing sins are more sinful or Makes them a bigger sin. You should address and ask such issues putting for (only men -brothers ) and better to ask through a PM to @super Moderators etc who are most knowledgeable here.

Hayaa or bashefullness , shyness is A IMPORTANT PART OF EEMAAN.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.