/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody help me.. those who know something but keep on keeping it..

iantot0617
01-11-2018, 02:43 PM
I've been living here in usa since 2015.. if someone remember my post's it happened again here in the usa.. i think i know something i just need to confirm it to our fellow brothers and sisters. You know i'm dying to look for baby Jesus Christ.. something happened here because here in utah roosevelt city there are no muslims here.. so while i'm driving to go home i lower down my cars window and played the adzhan muslim call to prayer and drove around the city.. and when im done i looked up in the sky it has 3 long white lines appeared from nowhere.. there are no jet planes.. it happened also in the philippines when after converted to islam in 2012.. an x marked white lines in the sky appeared the imam was so shocked.. i'll cut it short.. i know there is something i need to know from you out there.. please tell me what i need to know.. then il compare what i gathered information here..then inshaAlah me and my wife are planning to go to jerusalem 5 years from now.. to look for the baby Jesus Christ.. for whom has the knowledge share it.. i know im closer.. Thank you...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Yaqzan
01-11-2018, 08:22 PM
What are you talking about?

Insaanah
01-11-2018, 09:20 PM
i know there is something i need to know from you out there.. please tell me what i need to know..
This is what you need to know:

There is only One God. He alone should be worshipped. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Lord.

He does not beget, nor is He begotten. He has no sons, daughters, spouses, siblings, parents, cousins, or relatives of any sort.

He is eternal and does not die. He does not depend on anyone/anything yet we all depend on Him. He is free of all want and need.

There is nothing like Him. He is all Hearing, all Seeing, all Knowing, all Powerful, Incomparable, the Creator of the Universe.

He did not/does not, become flesh, dwell in human or animal bodies, nor are there any incarnations of Him. He is not mixed up in His creation in any way.

He is not composed of persons, nor a trinity. There are no secondary, lesser, greater, equal, or multiple gods, nor any intermediaries. And no denying of God's existence either.

There are no sharers, associates, persons or parts whatsoever in His exclusive Divinity. Simply, He is One, in every sense.

And also, about a Jesus, you should know:

Islam makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him). If a person calls himself a Muslim and doesn't believe in or respect Jesus (peace be upon him) then he is NOT a Muslim.

We believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) was one of the mightiest messengers of God, who preached the same essential message that all the other messengers sent by God preached. We believe that :

he was the messiah.
he was born miraculously of the noble virgin Mary (peace on her) without any male intervention.
he gave life to the dead with God's permission.
he healed those born blind and lepers with God's permission.
We do not believe that he was killed, crucified, nor died for anyones' sins. God took him from this earth miraculously.
We also do not believe that Jesus (peace be upon him) ever claimed divinity, or that he was God, son of God, part of a trinity, or that he said "Worship me".
We believe that he'll return to earth near the end of time.
We do not reject him (as Jews do), nor do we at the other end of the scale deify him (as Christians do).

Muslims love and respect Jesus (peace be upon him) and believe in him as he was; one of the noblest and purest of humanity to ever walk the earth, and one of the greatest messengers of Allah, sent to the Children of Israel. Neither he, nor any other messenger, ever claimed divinity, or to be God's son. The message didn't suddenly change when it came to Jesus (peace on him), nor did he rebel against God and claim divinity for himself instead of or alongside God. He told people to worship Allah, "My Lord and your Lord":

And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness." (Qur'an 5:116-117)

It is not for a human [prophet] that Allah should give him the Scripture and authority and prophethood and then he would say to the people, "Be worshippers of me rather than/apart from Allah," but [instead, he would say], "Be pious scholars of the Lord because of what you have taught of the Scripture and because of what you have studied." Nor could he order you to take the angels and prophets as lords. Would he order you to disbelief after you had been Muslims? (Qur'an 3:79-80)

Islam is the same truth that Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad (peace be on them all) practised and preached.

Peace.

azc
01-12-2018, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iantot0617
I've been living here in usa since 2015.. if someone remember my post's it happened again here in the usa.. i think i know something i just need to confirm it to our fellow brothers and sisters. You know i'm dying to look for short baby Jesus Christ.. something happened here because here in utah roosevelt city there are no muslims here.. so while i'm driving to go home i lower down my cars window and played the adzhan muslim call to prayer and drove around the city.. and when im done i looked up in the sky it has 3 long white lines appeared from nowhere.. there are no jet planes.. it happened also in the philippines when after converted to islam in 2012.. an x marked white lines in the sky appeared the imam was so shocked.. i'll cut it short.. i know there is something i need to know from you out there.. please tell me what i need to know.. then il compare what i gathered information here..then inshaAlah me and my wife are planning to go to jerusalem 5 years from now.. to look for the baby Jesus Christ.. for whom has the knowledge share it.. i know im closer.. Thank you...
Are you ex Muslim .....?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adyiqbal
01-12-2018, 09:50 AM
You are no longer Muslim???

Ümit
01-12-2018, 11:00 AM
very confusing post...you look for 56 and then 57? Baby Jesus? why? was baby Jesus lost or something?
you were a Christian then converted to Islam...But then again still Christian to be with your girlfriend...
you know something...but then you don't... you want to know something from us...but you do not know what..

So...please start over, who are you
What is wrong and
how can we help you?

And please...what is 56 and 57?

- - - Updated - - -

with this post I suddenly remember a joke which goes like this:

a man passes by a house with a garden with a big fence around it. There are people there are yelling 56...56...56!!
So the man is very curious what is going on there, but there is no chance to look over the fence because it is too high.

then he discovers a little hole in the fence and tries to look through that hole to see what is going on in that house.
suddenly out of nothing someone pokes his eye through the hole...followed by a loud cheer and people yelling 57...57...57!!!

iantot0617
01-12-2018, 06:12 PM
Thank you.. i know it is difficult to understand if your a convert all you need is to find the truth.. but now i've found it.. Allah is our Allah....... He is and Forever He will be...

- - - Updated - - -

Only Allah knows subhanAllah wa'bihamdihi.. to Him i prostrate.. i don't need to explain but thank you for everything...

azc
01-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Thank you.. i know it is difficult to understand if your a convert all you need is to find the truth.. but now i've found it.. Allah is our Allah....... He is and Forever He will be...- - - Updated - - -Only Allah knows subhanAllah wa'bihamdihi.. to Him i prostrate.. i don't need to explain but thank you for everything...
SubhanAllah ! Wish to see you saying shahadah as well.

iantot0617
01-12-2018, 09:02 PM
She's my wife and were having a baby boy waiting to deliver.. your funny but what happened here is something to be remembered that Allah always guides us even others might tell us were crazy.. i believe in Him.. My wife knows that im a christian but Allah subhanahu wa taAllah knows whom i will serve until i die until the afterlife.. i'm his loyal servant even the world seems crazy...maybe someday you'll know how it feels to be tested..

- - - Updated - - -

By the way this will be the last.. fyi i came here in the usa because in the philippines i got crazy because of finding the truth.. all my firends walk away even my gf but she's not my wife.. my wife is my teacher and im an intern in a laboratory.. we became close after i told her that i got crazy and put in a mental hospital for 3 days.. she believes in me that im not crazy at all so i marry her.. I know Allah gave me a wife to love respect her beliefs eventhough i only pray to Allah..so im starting a new life here but it seems it happened again the same signs.. but i know Allah is with me Always.. so goodbye for now.. maybe i'l be back if Jesus Christ pbuh will...

M.I.A.
01-13-2018, 02:17 PM
...i have no idea i live in the uk.

Although i had something strange happen to me subhanallah.

I had to work friday morning but the car had no diesel in it.

So i stopped at the petrol station and as i got out of the car in my neon hi-vis..

The mosque imam was at the pump infront of me!

Alhamdulillah..

I put in twice as much diesel and went to work.

Bout as close as i can get at the moment.

:|

...i hope he didnt take the mick out of me during hutba. "/

Also started praying in the car.. it was either that or the first aid room.

iantot0617
01-13-2018, 04:13 PM
I'l teach you how to live eventhough strange things will happen, just focus that our lord Allah swt guides as always even strange things will happen.. when i go out at my apt i always say assalamualaikum Allah thanku for guiding me always.. then lock the front door of your house . While walking to your car i like to instead of saying i am copying the sound of adzhan 3 times the phrase la ilaha illa Allah.. while approaching your car open your car door by saying Allahuakbar, start your engine by saying in you mind n feel it bismillah.. then after arriving your destination turn off your engine by saying alhamdulillah..thats it when going home before entering your house say auzhou billah hi minash shaitan nir rajim i dont know the spelling but it rhymes for the evils that surrounds us wont enter in our home.. i hope it helps.. to many strange happened to me and i survived just focus that Allah is our Allah.. He will be with Us forever.. ������

Haroonomary
01-19-2018, 07:32 AM
jazakallah khair

adyiqbal
01-19-2018, 09:31 AM
jazakallah khair :)

M.I.A.
01-19-2018, 11:28 AM
I'l teach you how to live eventhough strange things will happen, just focus that our lord Allah swt guides as always even strange things will happen.. when i go out at my apt i always say assalamualaikum Allah thanku for guiding me always.. then lock the front door of your house . While walking to your car i like to instead of saying i am copying the sound of adzhan 3 times the phrase la ilaha illa Allah.. while approaching your car open your car door by saying Allahuakbar, start your engine by saying in you mind n feel it bismillah.. then after arriving your destination turn off your engine by saying alhamdulillah..thats it when going home before entering your house say auzhou billah hi minash shaitan nir rajim i dont know the spelling but it rhymes for the evils that surrounds us wont enter in our home.. i hope it helps.. to many strange happened to me and i survived just focus that Allah is our Allah.. He will be with Us forever.. ������
Wife took me shopping to the "Mall" and i parked in the multistory attached.

When returning i couldnt find my keys!!!!

!@@!!

Got closer to the car and they were still in the car door lock!!

Alhamdulillah was so irate! Wife always makes me do strange stuff.

Credit to the city though.. was pleasantly suprised the car was still there.

No lie.. :/ central locking hasent worked in years.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.