/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parents dont allow islam....

Desert
01-14-2018, 08:33 PM
As salam alaikum

my parents dont allow my islam in the house due to the fact that they give me these medicine tablets that dont allow me to perform salah
due to the fact i once went bipolar manic...when i take the tablets it makes my depomane levels stop me from doing salah and fasting

should i just believe in my heart islam is the truth or do i need to do something about it
since i cant stop taking the tablet my parents force me to take
i cant move out its like im under house arrest and allowing monitered to see if i have read the Quraan...

so should i just hide my faith seeing that tawheed is more important than salah?
my parents are muslims in name they just dont allow me to practice islam...

- - - Updated - - -

i meant my parents always moniter to see if i have read the quran...

- - - Updated - - -

https://islamqa.info/en/165426

found this and parents dont believe in jinns demons so i dont know how to explain my mania to them...

- - - Updated - - -

oh forget it i keep repeating myself in this section
i think im under black magic so is my family
i keep seeing the hindu god krishna with my mental images...and am getting waswaasa to become a hindu...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.