/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah

iantot0617
01-15-2018, 01:52 AM
Lord Allah forgive us for all the wrong things we've done.. We are victims, we know nothing.. i hope let us be what you desire.. give us chance to correct our mistakes and forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sinned against us..Ameen..Allahuakbar.. thanks my brothers and sister till we all meet.. inshaAllah 7

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-15-2018, 04:20 AM
It's piety which entails fear of Allah swt

Desert
01-17-2018, 12:54 AM
no not knowledge the more i learned islam the more i started hating God...

azc
01-17-2018, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
sister, please elaborate ''I started hating God''

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A786
01-17-2018, 03:52 AM
It is vital to seek forgiveness from Allah (SWT) on a daily basis because we commit evil deeds, one way or another every day of our lives. WE must make it a habit to cry to Allah and beg him to forgive us everyday. What really helped me was saying simply "Astaghfarullah" 500 times a day (that's only 5 tasbihs a day). Doing this for the past few weeks has really opened up my heart and made me understand what Allah really wants from us. Alhumdulillah I am spiritually at a better place in my life and I thank Allah everyday. Another thing you can start doing is simply just listen to the talawat of "Surah Mulk" one time before bed and you will feel peace.

This surah protects one from the punishment of the grave and saves one from the hellfire (Ins'Allah). You may also recite "Ayat-ul-Kursi"

Begin to make small little changes in your day and Allah will put Barakat in your day and hadiath in your hearts, Insh'Allah.

Every difference starts with small steps.

- - - Updated - - -

I have read your forums in some other posts, I would like to ask you sister, why do you feel this way? Truly somebody might have misguided you about Islam. It is a religion of Peace and unity. Allah loves us dearly and always and forever forgiving. Please seek forgiveness from him and insh'Allah you will feel inner peace.

iantot0617
01-17-2018, 05:15 PM
No you don't need to hate Him.. i myself after i converted to islam strange things happened to me so i keep testing if He Allah subhanahu wa' taAllah is real.. i told him to stop the rain if He's real so it stopped this is legit and then the more i tested Him the more i got crazy.. all my friends and my gilfriend left me so i got mad at Him.. but i'ved realized He has a plan.. i found my wife in times of this episodes.. She was there for me even all abandoned me.. were not close but i felt her comfort and now im the luckiest person alive on earth.. i keep thanking Allah swt and asking Him for forgiveness everyday.. now were having a baby almost.. so please atleast pray and ask for forgiveness.. il pray that your inner heart will shine through...peace be with you.

Desert
01-17-2018, 05:28 PM
I really should take you all advice
I think I should also do istaghfar 100 times a day

i dont have pious friend that could help me
i used to know islam and the straight path

my problem about islam is the sufi sect brewalism...

honestly ever since I found out that extreme sufis worship graves

I ve gone astray

im asking first Allaah for forgiveness

then I asked to be excused for my behavior

because of my lifes trials...

i think it was my momment in life when I started to be more relaxed with life and less strict about islam...

azc
01-17-2018, 06:00 PM
I really should take you all adviceI think I should also do istaghfar 100 times a dayi dont have pious friend that could help mei used to know islam and the straight pathmy problem about islam is the sufi sect brewalism...honestly ever since I found out that extreme sufis worship gravesI ve gone astrayim asking first Allaah for forgiveness then I asked to be excused for my behaviorbecause of my lifes trials...i think it was my momment in life when I started to be more relaxed with life and less strict about islam...
You will not be asked whether or not you condemned wrong sects, but definitely you will be accountable for your own deeds on judgement day.

Desert
01-17-2018, 06:45 PM
subhan Allaah you sounded like a angel with a severe warning (please excuse if saying that was a sin)

so i should see the good in everyone and try being kind to them right?
I think im very harsh minded thats my ill fate

to put the point straight foreward I will be judged to how I treated the sufis and shias that I knew in life...
I will be judged to see if I was kind to them or not :cry: which im failing at....

I wish I was a kind person but im not im harsh...

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention I became a wahabi that hates all sects thats my problem then this wahabism took me into kufr

wahabis hate everyone....its some sort of wahabi syndrome...

azc
01-17-2018, 07:15 PM
subhan Allaah you sounded like a angel with a severe warning (please excuse if saying that was a sin)so i should see the good in everyone and try being kind to them right?I think im very harsh minded thats my ill fateto put the point straight foreward I will be judged to how I treated the sufis and shias that I knew in life...I will be judged to see if I was kind to them or not :cry: which im failing at....I wish I was a kind person but im not im harsh...- - - Updated - - -I forgot to mention I became a wahabi that hates all sects thats my problem then this wahabism took me into kufrwahabis hate everyone....its some sort of wahabi syndrome...
I only transmitted the teachings of my scholars, I follow. They suggest us to focus on our own deeds instead of focussing on other sects or people,

A786
01-17-2018, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iantot0617
No you don't need to hate Him.. i myself after i converted to islam strange things happened to me so i keep testing if He Allah subhanahu wa' taAllah is real.. i told him to stop the rain if He's real so it stopped this is legit and then the more i tested Him the more i got crazy.. all my friends and my gilfriend left me so i got mad at Him.. but i'ved realized He has a plan.. i found my wife in times of this episodes.. She was there for me even all abandoned me.. were not close but i felt her comfort and now im the luckiest person alive on earth.. i keep thanking Allah swt and asking Him for forgiveness everyday.. now were having a baby almost.. so please atleast pray and ask for forgiveness.. il pray that your inner heart will shine through...peace be with you.

Subhan'Allah, welcome to the religion of truth. Do not despair of Allah for he will send down test for us to see our faith. Stay strong in faith, seek forgiveness daily (like you do mash'Allah) and remember that Allah ALWAYS listens and he is All forgiving and merciful.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by iantot0617

Subhan'Allah, welcome to the religion of truth. Do not despair of Allah for he will send down test for us to see our faith. Stay strong in faith, seek forgiveness daily (like you do mash'Allah) and remember that Allah ALWAYS listens and he is All forgiving and merciful.

tawheed.sayyid
01-17-2018, 10:58 PM
This surah protects one from the punishment of the grave and saves one from the hellfire (Ins'Allah). You may also recite "Ayat-ul-Kursi"

Assalamu Alaikum sister. Could you tell me more about this Surah Al-Mulk.

A786
01-17-2018, 11:13 PM
Surah Mulk is one of the most powerful Surahs in the Quran. It is only 30 verses long. Whomever recites this surat every night before bedtime (with sincerity and intention of applying the lessons into your life), Allah will ease their death, protect them from the punishment of the grave and prevent them from going into the hellfire (Insh'Allah).

Sometimes if I am unable to read it, I will just play it beside my bedside until I fall asleep. Eversince I started doing this, Wallahi I am so close to Allah, I feel him in my heart, my soul, and now I cannot do without it.

IF we can bring this in our lives, surely Allah is always forgiving and merciful (Ameen).

Underneath I will copy paste the link I use (one link to hear the surat, one link to follow the surah)

LINK 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlSXxA1o1-Y

LINK 2: https://quran.com/67

May Allahh give us all Hadiath, Insh'Allah ameen.

azc
01-18-2018, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A786
Surah Mulk is one of the most powerful Surahs in the Quran. It is only 30 verses long. Whomever recites this surat every night before bedtime (with sincerity and intention of applying the lessons into your life), Allah will ease their death, protect them from the punishment of the grave and prevent them from going into the hellfire (Insh'Allah). Sometimes if I am unable to read it, I will just play it beside my bedside until I fall asleep. Eversince I started doing this, Wallahi I am so close to Allah, I feel him in my heart, my soul, and now I cannot do without it. IF we can bring this in our lives, surely Allah is always forgiving and merciful (Ameen). Underneath I will copy paste the link I use (one link to hear the surat, one link to follow the surah) LINK 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlSXxA1o1-Y LINK 2: https://quran.com/67May Allahh give us all Hadiath, Insh'Allah ameen.
Sayyida `A'isha said (Allah be pleased with her):"Whoever of you is able to have something hidden of good works should do so."[Musannaf ibn Abi Shayba 8.192-194]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.