/* */

PDA

View Full Version : it's getting REAL out there...

Scimitar
01-16-2018, 12:55 AM
...but most people have their heads buried deep in the sands. Instead of books!!!

And so, we return to the "age of ignorance". And this "internet" is one of the biggest trials I have seen affect mankind in my years!

Small wonder we are all sitting idle twiddling thumbs while the worlds elite agendas make mockery out of our inexcusable state.

Narrated Zainab bint Jahsh: The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."

Narrated Usama bin Zaid: Once the Prophet stood over one of the high buildings of Medina and then said (to the people), "Do you see what I see?" They said, "No." He said, "I see afflictions falling among your houses as rain drops fall."

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people) afflictions will appear and there will be much 'Al-Harj." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is "Al-Harj?" He said, "Killing! Killing!"

Narrated 'Abdullah and Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which Religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al-Harj means killing."

Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which (religious) knowledge will
be taken away (vanish) and general ignorance will spread, and there will be Al-Harj in abundance, and Al-Harj means killing."

Narrated 'Abdullah: The Prophet said, "Near the establishment of the Hour, there will be the days of Al-Harj, and the religious knowledge will be taken away (vanish i.e. by the death of Religious scholars) and general ignorance will spread." Abu Musa said, "Al-Harj, in the Ethiopian language, means killing," Ibn Mas'ud added: I heard Allah's Apostle saying; (It will be) from among the most wicked people who will be living at the time when the Hour will be established."

Narrated Az-Zubair bin 'Adi: We went to Anas bin Malik and complained about the wrong we were suffering at the hand of Al-Hajjaj. Anas bin Malik said, "Be patient till you meet your Lord, for no time will come upon you but the time following it will be worse than it. I heard that from the Prophet."

Let the moth find its flame, the dance has begun!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Desert
01-16-2018, 01:36 AM
i know like falling into shirk right?....

Scimitar
01-16-2018, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
How very keen a rhetoric :)

The owner of the two gardens is a story to be found in Surah al Kahf, The owner of the two gardens was a believer in Allah, and he did not worship idols.

When his gardens were reduced to dust, and he was repenting to Allah for his haughtiness, he said the following:

Qur'an 18:42

As you can see, he used the word "shirk" even tho he did not worship an idol alongside Allah... so what did he make the object of his "shirk" ???

The attachment to worldly things can become shirk, because if we believe that the creations of Allah have power over fate and destiny, then this is shirk!!! In the case of the owner of the two gardens, he believed his gardens were located in a place so secure that they will never perish - his mistake was in believing in a false sense of security. Only Allah is the provider, the whole of creation is subservient to HIS will.

You thoughts, welcome in sh'Allah

Desert
01-16-2018, 01:57 AM
Subhan Allaah thats like opening up my situation....
even though I had books to ponder over islamic ones I never understood them
but I easily learn a lesson from you today...you felt like a teacher

May Allaah bless you

going to write down ayah on notebook so dont forget the lesson... Jazak Allaah Khair...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
01-16-2018, 02:00 AM
Subhan Allaah thats like opening up my situation....
even though I had books to ponder over islamic ones I never understood them
but I easily learn a lesson from you today...you felt like a teacher

May Allaah bless you
May Allah bless you as well, we all need his blessings. Keep me in your dua. All praise and glory belong only to Allah!

Sister, if you would like to subscribe to my channel - then click the banner below and you will be redirected to my youtube in sh'Allah. help us to spread the Dawah in sh'Allah!

EDIT: just saw your edit.

going to write down ayah on notebook so dont forget the lesson... Jazak Allaah Khair...
Wa iyyaki

Review the story from Qur'an, chapter 18 (Surah al Kahf) ayah numbers 32 to 45 !!!

32. And put forward to them the example of two men; unto one of them We had given two gardens of grapes, and We had surrounded both with date-palms; and had put between them green crops (cultivated fields etc.).

33. Each of those two gardens brought forth its produce, and failed not in the least therein, and We caused a river to gush forth in the midst of them.

34. And he had property (or fruit) and he said to his companion, in the course of mutual talk: I am more than you in wealth and stronger in respect of men." [See Tafsir Qurtubi, Vol. 10, Page 403].

35. And he went into his garden while in a state (of pride and disbelief) unjust to himself. He said: "I think not that this will ever perish.

36. "And I think not the Hour will ever come, and if indeed I am brought back to my Lord, (on the Day of Resurrection), I surely shall find better than this when I return to Him."

37. His companion said to him, during the talk with him: "Do you disbelieve in Him Who created you out of dust (i.e. your father Adam), then out of Nutfah (mixed semen drops of male and female discharge), then fashioned you into a man?

38. "But as for my part (I believe) that He is Allah, my Lord and none shall I associate as partner with my Lord.

39. It was better for you to say, when you entered your garden: 'That which Allah wills (will come to pass)! There is no power but with Allah '. If you see me less than you in wealth, and children.

40. "It may be that my Lord will give me something better than your garden, and will send on it Husban (torment, bolt, etc.) from the sky, then it will be a slippery earth.

41. "Or the water thereof (of the gardens) becomes deep-sunken (underground) so that you will never be able to seek it."

42. So his fruits were encircled (with ruin). And he remained clapping his hands with sorrow over what he had spent upon it, while it was all destroyed on its trellises, he could only say: "Would I had ascribed no partners to my Lord!" [Tafsir Ibn Kathir]

43. And he had no group of men to help him against Allah, nor could he defend or save himself.

44. There (on the Day of Resurrection), Al-Walayah (the protection, power, authority and kingdom) will be for Allah (Alone), the True God. He (Allah) is the Best for reward and the Best for the final end. (La ilaha ill-Allah none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).

45. And put forward to them the example of the life of this world, it is like the water (rain) which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it, and becomes fresh and green. But (later) it becomes dry and broken pieces, which the winds scatter. And Allah is Able to do everything.

Read with deliberation, and if you can, where the tafsir is mentioned, find the references in sh'Allah. The tafsir really help to flesh out the ayaat.

Desert
01-16-2018, 02:35 AM
my symptoms of mental illness kufr al shukr in Allaah not being thankful for Allaah's blessings...

complaining and being unthankfful the regular woman...hadith...

Scimitar
01-16-2018, 03:00 AM
my symptoms of mental illness kufr al shukr in Allaah not being thankful for Allaah's blessings...
We all fall short here, so don't be so hard on yourself. Here is a video I filmed with brother Imran Hussein:

complaining and being unthankfful the regular woman...hadith...
You know, we can't even count the number of breaths we have taken, or the number of times our heart has been beating - we take even these for granted. We have our eyes on the dunya and forget the akhirah. Death is coming for us all.

If you have time, I would like you to watch this in sh'Allah:

Always ask Allah for guidance sister - He is the One we can depend and rely upon. Seek His forgiveness and repent for all the wrongs you remember and the ones you have forgotten.

Also, sister, keep your salaat - the word "salaat" means "connection" and this is how we best connect to Him, and the best of salaat is the sujood. Also, when you make dua - make it long. The longer your dua, the more you will invest imaan in Him. And that's the easy way to increase in Imaan - and remember - Allah doesn't give you what you want, He gives you what you need. Keep your chin up! You're Muslim. And knowing this is a great comfort itself.

*charisma*
01-16-2018, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
...but most people have their heads buried deep in the sands. Instead of books!!!

And so, we return to the "age of ignorance". And this "internet" is one of the biggest trials I have seen affect mankind in my years!

Small wonder we are all sitting idle twiddling thumbs while the worlds elite agendas make mockery out of our inexcusable state.
I have to agree. The trials of today are immense and heavy. :/

It's easy to now see how towards the hour people really will be helpless and how iman will diminish. All it took is the the internet and electronics in this generation to witness just a glimpse of that, and Allah knows what worse will be coming.

cinnamonrolls1
01-16-2018, 03:54 PM
Well that was a wake up call!

Aaqib
01-17-2018, 03:25 AM
Good boy.

A786
01-17-2018, 03:33 AM
Ya Allah , please guide us. This is reality and it will hit all of us soon. Time is ticking. Do every good deed you can do and every day make it a habit to ask for forgiveness from Allah (SWT). Just know that Allah is truly merciful and Tauba doors are always open until Death.

azc
01-17-2018, 06:19 AM
I think we are longing for worldly comforts more than following shariah

Haroonomary
01-19-2018, 07:23 AM
True

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.