/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how is istaghfaar done?

Desert
01-17-2018, 05:41 PM
As salam alaikum

I would like to know is istaaghfar done merely by uttering Astaghfirullah and feeling regret?....
do you have sit in a certain position or can it be done while walking or doing work?

im sorry to ask but all my life I thought it was a mere utterance of Astaghfirullah
so how is Istaghfaar done?...thankful for a answer...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-17-2018, 05:52 PM
Specific posture isn't needed. However, your heart and mind should coincide with your tongue. Best time of it is in tahajjud.

Desert
01-17-2018, 06:26 PM
so I merely make a intention of repenting from my sin and say Astaghfirullah?

Thanks for any replies?

A786
01-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Astaghfirullah is a versatile act that Allah holds dear to him. You may read it in your heart while going upon your day; you may do tasbih (5 times a day, once after each prayer helps); you may read 2 rakat naful for tawba (astaghfar) nd most importantly, beg Allah in your dua while you seek repentence.

The acceptance of your Astaghfar is granted through sincerity and having dropped the sin you are seeking forgiveness for and replacing it with a good deed instead.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!