/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How will Allah reward us according to our tests? Is it fair?

HafisSayed
01-20-2018, 09:59 AM
Assalamualaikum..my question is regarding the fairness of this life's test.

A group of pious people are having an OK life and they are doing their islamic duties correctly.

A second group of pious people are tested to the maximum in ways unimaginable.

My question is how will Allah grade each of them. the Second group suffered so much on earth yet they did their islamic duties. But, the first group, even though they didnt suffer anything on earth, did their islamic duties. How then is it fair? The second group didnt get anything from life on earth. THe first group got something from life on earth but they hadnt asked for it. Why didnt Allah then make life on Earth somewhat equally difficult. Why the bias towards either group?Please comment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kashif Amin
01-20-2018, 11:11 AM
(Dr. Mustafa Khattab)
We will set up the scales of justice on the Day of Judgment, so no soul will be wronged in the least. And ˹even˺ if a deed is the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as a ˹vigilant˺ Reckoner.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 47

Kashif Amin
01-20-2018, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HafisSayed
Assalamualaikum..my question is regarding the fairness of this life's test.

A group of pious people are having an OK life and they are doing their islamic duties correctly.

A second group of pious people are tested to the maximum in ways unimaginable.

My question is how will Allah grade each of them. the Second group suffered so much on earth yet they did their islamic duties. But, the first group, even though they didnt suffer anything on earth, did their islamic duties. How then is it fair? The second group didnt get anything from life on earth. THe first group got something from life on earth but they hadnt asked for it. Why didnt Allah then make life on Earth somewhat equally difficult. Why the bias towards either group?Please comment.
(Dr. Mustafa Khattab)
We will set up the scales of justice on the Day of Judgment, so no soul will be wronged in the least. And ˹even˺ if a deed is the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as a ˹vigilant˺ Reckoner.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 47

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.