/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have a bunch of old Islamic books that are dirty and bad condition...

Stoic
01-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Want to throw it away because its old dirty and used and not in good condition at all but I know there's a certain way to dispose of it. One way I heard is to remove Allahs name but there's so many in so many books that I have :( like how can I do that anyways cuz its printed. Can I just toss it or do I need to burn it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Butterfly
01-21-2018, 10:09 PM
I burn things I don't need anymore that have Allah's name on it. It would be nice to learn the answer if someone here knows.

muslimah_B
01-21-2018, 10:40 PM
You can use a shredder, use scissors to cut it up or burn it

https://islamqa.info/en/5390

فصيح الياسين
01-22-2018, 09:24 AM
Burning is not good idea. Cuz its Allah's name. So either sractch or dig it .
Also u said its islamic.books. can u desribe it. May be some one need these old books

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ishaaq
01-23-2018, 09:39 AM
Best to dispose of old books which contain Name of Allah or Verses of Quraan etc. through burial

shafat10
01-23-2018, 09:04 PM
At the time of Caliph Uthman Bin Affan, he burned the copies of the Quran which were different from the accepted version. Even today, copies of the Quran in large numbers are disposed by burning and then burying the ashes. Hence you can consider burning them and then burying their ashes in the ground or you may choose to bury them altogether. Hope this helps.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.