/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Change my religion for to find happiness?

Artic090
01-22-2018, 06:44 PM
Hello everyone.
I'm a Catholic Italian boy who is thinking to converte in Islam.
You are going to ask me: "Why do you wanna converte in Islam?".
Well, my answer is that: i cant find my happiness in Catholic World. And my happiness is about to find a good woman, get marry her and build an happy family.
I believe in some values as purity and virginity, but I understood that noone Catholic girl shares my ideals.

I read a bit of Quran and I was amazed. The Islamic world is the world that I would like to live in, where innocence and romance are the basis of romantic relationships.

I dont know if I can talk with you about these very delicate things, but I would like to ask: is it right for you to convert because you want to realize a dream, and this dream can not come true in the society in which you live?

Thanks a lot!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-22-2018, 07:10 PM
Welcome to islamicboard. Feel free to ask any question, plz

Desert
01-22-2018, 08:01 PM
As salam Alaikum

arent you already muslim?

sure you can convert if you think its for purity reasons..

islam and christianity share alot of things in common

99sobi
01-22-2018, 08:55 PM
:sl:

You can choose to convert for many reasons; there isn't one specific one. However, you must have the intention to do so in your heart (because actions are according to intention), and you must recite the Shahadah sincerely.

I'd also like to welcome you to IslamicBoard, please feel free to ask any questions you may have and we will :ia: support you in your journey through Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Desert
01-22-2018, 11:44 PM
eat halal foods and youll be just fine...

- - - Updated - - -

I actually feel jewish right now...

shila
01-23-2018, 06:00 AM
Alhamdulillah. Glad to hear that Islam is perfectly matches with your ideal. I think there is nothing wrong with your thoughts (thing that leads you to Islam is because you dont really into what your surroundings taught), maybe it's just the way Allah guides you to know better about Islam and thinking to have faith on it. We do hope you'll found and have best journey in life with Islam.

Calmate
01-23-2018, 10:05 AM
Please brother feel free to ask any question. We are pleased to help you with your questions.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.