/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pakistani marriages: can it be possible for me?

Artic090
01-23-2018, 09:07 AM
Assalam O Aleykum!
As i told you im a boy from Italy.
Im started to to approach Islamic culture, especially from Pakistan.
My questions is: can a foreign guy get marry a Pakistani girl?
I've heard a lot of opinions but all very inaccurate....

PS: I didnt know where to write my question (in truth i have a lot of questions about Pakistani culture), hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Artic090
01-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Do you know which is the key for to conquer parents's heart?
I know that Islam isnt a racist religion, and it is great: but at the same time, there are some "rules" in every country: for example in Pakistan it's about castes, in Iran and Arabia Saudita about government, and so on...
And of course, i can understand what parents are going to think for their daughters....but they should notice it: is this "italian boy" a good worker? Does he has good ideals? Is he faithful? Can really make happy our daughters?

Ishaaq
01-23-2018, 10:10 AM
Pakistani isn't really a uniform culture. There is great variety depending on the economic class, ethnic group, caste, location, level of education and many other factors. Some are more liberal than others when it comes to marrying an outsider. Pakistanis living abroad tend to be more educated and liberal and more open to marrying outsiders but that it not always the case. But the average Pakistani, as in a Pakistani living in Pakistan, is rural living the agrarian lifestyle. You should visit Pakistan if possible and see the rural lifestyle there to better understand the culture and way of life.

cinnamonrolls1
01-24-2018, 05:36 PM
I don't understand your q? Are you muslim? If so then islamically sure if your deen is good and the woman and her family consent. Culturally? Depends on her family and her id guess. ( im not pakistani btw)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zzz_
01-26-2018, 08:39 PM
wa'alaikum as'salam,

yes, foreigners can marry pakistani. The caste thing isn't a big deal unless you are of the same culture. For someone like you, it won't be a matter of caste but rather of being of different culture/ethnicity. But in a white privileged world, the odds are in your favor. Just be careful you don't catch a bad apple, many are desperate to go aboard and will do/say/be anything you are looking for to get out.

'Abd-al Latif
01-26-2018, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Artic090
Assalam O Aleykum!
As i told you im a boy from Italy.
Im started to to approach Islamic culture, especially from Pakistan.
My questions is: can a foreign guy get marry a Pakistani girl?
I've heard a lot of opinions but all very inaccurate....

PS: I didnt know where to write my question (in truth i have a lot of questions about Pakistani culture), hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot!
Yes.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.