/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Share daily sunnahs that you follow

S.Ali786
01-23-2018, 05:18 PM
Salam, Please share some of the daily sunnahs that you follow so we can act upon them as well in Sha Allah. Jzk.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kashif Amin
01-23-2018, 05:26 PM
Recitation of Last 3 surahs before sleeping

Kashif Amin
01-23-2018, 05:27 PM
Surah Ikhlass, Falaq, and Naas

your_ukht
01-23-2018, 05:59 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
1. Every night read surah Al Mulk.
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A soorah from the Qur’aan containing thirty verses will intercede for a man so that he will be forgiven. It is the soorah-Tabaarak Alathi bi yadihi’l-mulk-[i.e., Soorat al-Mulk].”-

What is meant is that a person should read it every night, act in accordance with the rulings contained in it, and believe in the information mentioned in it.-

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: Whoever reads-Tabaarak allaahi bi yadihi’l-mulk[i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every- night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) we used to call it-al-maani’ah-(that which protects). In the Book of Allaah it is a soorah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well.

2. Also whenever you leave your home say بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْـتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ، وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُـوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللَّهِ

Bismillaahi, tawakkaltu 'alallaahi, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata ‘ illaa billaah.

In the Name of Allah, I have placed my trust in Allah, there is no might and no power except by Allah.

3. Upon sneezing:

(1)الْحَمْدُ للَّهِ(2)يَرْحَمُكَاللَّه
ُ(3)يَهْدِيكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَكُم

Alhamdu lillaah.(1)Yarhamukallaah.(2)Yahdeekumul-laahu wa yuslihu baalakum.(3)

When you sneeze, then say: "All praises and thanks are to Allah".(1)Your companion should say: "May Allah have mercy upon you".(2)Then you should replies: "May Allah guide you and set your affairs in order".(3)

4. After praying your fardh salah read ayatul Qursi.

P.S:
I'll come back bi idni Allah later and write some other sunnats.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
space
01-23-2018, 06:08 PM
Al-Ihas
Al-Falaq
An-Nas
Al-Asr
Az-Zalzalah

S.Ali786
01-23-2018, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by your_ukht
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
1. Every night read surah Al Mulk.
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “A soorah from the Qur’aan containing thirty verses will intercede for a man so that he will be forgiven. It is the soorah-Tabaarak Alathi bi yadihi’l-mulk-[i.e., Soorat al-Mulk].”-

What is meant is that a person should read it every night, act in accordance with the rulings contained in it, and believe in the information mentioned in it.-

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: Whoever reads-Tabaarak allaahi bi yadihi’l-mulk[i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every- night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave. At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) we used to call it-al-maani’ah-(that which protects). In the Book of Allaah it is a soorah which, whoever recites it every night has done very well.

2. Also whenever you leave your home say بِسْمِ اللَّهِ تَوَكَّلْـتُ عَلَى اللَّهِ، وَلاَ حَوْلَ وَلاَ قُـوَّةَ إِلاَّ بِاللَّهِ

Bismillaahi, tawakkaltu 'alallaahi, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata ‘ illaa billaah.

In the Name of Allah, I have placed my trust in Allah, there is no might and no power except by Allah.

3. Upon sneezing:

(1)الْحَمْدُ للَّهِ(2)يَرْحَمُكَاللَّه
ُ(3)يَهْدِيكُمُ اللَّهُ وَيُصْلِحُ بَالَكُم

Alhamdu lillaah.(1)Yarhamukallaah.(2)Yahdeekumul-laahu wa yuslihu baalakum.(3)

When you sneeze, then say: "All praises and thanks are to Allah".(1)Your companion should say: "May Allah have mercy upon you".(2)Then you should replies: "May Allah guide you and set your affairs in order".(3)

4. After praying your fardh salah read ayatul Qursi.

P.S:
I'll come back bi idni Allah later and write some other sunnats.
Jzk, very informative.

OmAbdullah
01-23-2018, 08:03 PM
Do maswaak (clean teeth with maswaak) with ablution and/ or before salaath. Also use it after meals and before going to bed.

Recite surah Al-Kahf on every Friday for protection from the fitan of Dajjaal.

Try to make salaathi-tasaabeeh once a week.

Every day make 2 (or 4) raka't Dhuha prayer. (Wasiyyah of Muhammad salla Allaaho alayhi wa sallam.).
Fast (at least) three days every month.
(Wasiyyah of Muhammad salla Allaaho alayhi wa sallam.).
Always make witar prayer before going to sleep.
(Wasiyyah of Muhammad salla Allaaho alayhi wa sallam.).

Recite surah Al-Waaqiyah after Maghrib prayer. Your rizaq (sustenance) will increase by the grace of Allah. and then recite surah Al-Mulk after Ishaa prayer for the Here-After.

At least 100 times astaghfirullah + 100 times Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihee, Subhaanallaahil-Azeem every day, it will wash off your sins even if they are like foam on the surface of a sea. But be careful about the rights of the people as those are not forgiven until you pay it to the people or they forgive you.

Insha- Allah, I will come with more.

your_ukht
01-25-2018, 09:14 PM
Assalamu Alaikum brother

I found a PDF called "100 established authentic sunan". Do check it and hope it helps in a way.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Um4...w?usp=drivesdk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.