/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im retarded..feel like crying...

Desert
01-23-2018, 07:08 PM
as salam alaikum

i figured out my brain will not go passed age 10
i keep having memory blockages
i feel like i will never be able to enjoy this life due to my retarded mind
i already got seperated from my husband
i used to know islam now i keep whispeinring christianity and stuff

i feel like i was abused as a child to be in such a situation...

what does islam say i should do

since neither do i have patience or wisdom...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
01-23-2018, 09:10 PM
Wa alaykum as salam,

Ukhti my heart goes out to you and may Allah make it easy for you I would say be grateful for Islam and keep yearning to learn Qur'an and making it your companion(I.e: by reading it much)

Here's a little tafseer on why I say so
http://almadinainstitute.org/blog/ma...e-of-my-heart/

Whenever you get the whispers try and put your thoughts on a path towards Allah and Islam like by reciting Qur'an and making heartfelt dua. You have to keep on trying this even if you fail sometimes and recognise this as something that can bring you closer to Allah azwj Alhamdulillah you've been guided by Allah this much and you do have patience and you are strong and it seems your wise enough to seek help when you need it(a lot of us can't even recognise that we're in need of help) wise enough to go to Allah for your problems most of all and Allah says words to the effect of the believers are those who say indeed to Allah we belong and we will return.. So smile and stay Strong may Allah keep us steadfast on the deen

Desert
01-23-2018, 09:18 PM
Thank you zeal thanks for telling me I shouldnt lose my hope in Allaah.

Zeal
01-23-2018, 09:22 PM
It's okay and you won't inshaAllah we all have our highs and lows

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
01-24-2018, 05:21 PM
My heart goes out to you sister, just try and remember that Allah created you and He never has faults in his creation...don't lose hope in the almighty, and just focus on prayers dua and anything else you need to comfort yourself sister. If you want to talk im always here!

azc
01-24-2018, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
as salam alaikumi figured out my brain will not go passed age 10 i keep having memory blockagesi feel like i will never be able to enjoy this life due to my retarded mindi already got seperated from my husbandi used to know islam now i keep whispeinring christianity and stuffi feel like i was abused as a child to be in such a situation...what does islam say i should dosince neither do i have patience or wisdom...
:wa: Sister, Why do you think you are retarded ? No, rather your posts depict that you are a wise person. May Allah swt bless you with a happy life in both the worlds. Ameen

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:26 PM
Listen to Quran Recitation by Nabil Ar Rifai

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
as salam alaikum

i figured out my brain will not go passed age 10
i keep having memory blockages
i feel like i will never be able to enjoy this life due to my retarded mind
i already got seperated from my husband
i used to know islam now i keep whispeinring christianity and stuff

i feel like i was abused as a child to be in such a situation...

what does islam say i should do

since neither do i have patience or wisdom...
Nabil Ar Rifai, Hani Ar Rifai

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:27 PM
https://islamicbookspdfblog.wordpres...oadquranaudio/

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:28 PM
https://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/nabil_rifa3i/

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:29 PM
https://download.quranicaudio.com/quran/rifai/

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:32 PM
Or Saad Al Ghmdi/Minshawy

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 06:52 PM
https://download.quranicaudio.com/qu...midi/complete/

Kashif Amin
01-24-2018, 07:05 PM
Other good reciters are Ali Al Hudaify, Mishary Alfasy, Salah Budair, Thubaity, Sudais, Shuyram, Maher Al Muayqili, Mohammad Usman, Qatami, Dossary, Bander Baleela.

Umm Malik
01-26-2018, 03:04 PM
Sister ... you don't seem like that ...
It just what you think about yourself
And even if you feel like you need wisdom you can found especially in the Quran
I was like that sister ... felling sad don't have a goal heat everything in this world and even my self hope nothing in this life but the death
But you know what changed me
Just one thing wallahi
Since I do it my life gradually get changing into the best ...
And now alhamdulillah from a person who have no hope to another person subhanallah
All people in my life praising my way of thinking and my changing
It's your choice to get better as much as you can
You may have Mas or Jin
This is what can made you thinking like that
Especially the other belief's thinking
But I'd you try your best to change your life even if there is no one say that you can be healed but Allah say to a thing be and it will be by his order
So .... don't day bad things about yourself
You are with all this things you mentioned better than many people who have a strong health but they have nothing to do with Allah
You have your heart your feelings and before all those things you have Allah who will not let you if you ask him as you can and stick in hope and help from him
May Allah help you sister
You are more better than you think wallahi and I was reading your participations her and I know that you are better than you think about yourself sister alhamdulillah
And remember ... this life is short and soon we will meet Allah you will forget all what you suffered here and you will enjoy your eternal life in jannah and we will meet each other there inchallah

Desert
01-27-2018, 07:12 PM
Thanks sister Umm Malik

I should only complain to Allaah and expect the best from him

its the extreme waswaasa and astray sheikhs that kill me

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.