/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray for my daughter

yasin123
01-23-2018, 10:32 PM
I am your sister in Australia been separated from my daughter in India for last 7 years because of her evil father. Please make prayers to Allah to have that evil removed as he has put all court cases on us to separate from my daughter.

Please pray Allah the almighty to have all evil removed from our lives and me and my daughter unites to live together

And we have no evil shadow of that man. My daughter cries everyday on phone

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
01-24-2018, 08:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin123
I am your sister in Australia been separated from my daughter in India for last 7 years because of her evil father. Please make prayers to Allah to have that evil removed as he has put all court cases on us to separate from my daughter. Please pray Allah the almighty to have all evil removed from our lives and me and my daughter unites to live togetherAnd we have no evil shadow of that man. My daughter cries everyday on phone
:sl: very sad to hear this. May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen

cinnamonrolls1
01-24-2018, 05:03 PM
I'l make dua for you sister, im not a mother and i cant even imagine how difficult this may be for you :(. I hope Allah reunities you with your daughter in this world and if not this one then in jannah inshallah. If you would ever like to talk just send me a msg sis, im here for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.