/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a jinn in my house

Sister Maria
01-24-2018, 04:57 AM
Salam alekom
I need some advice on a topic that I have hered a few people complaining of before but never thought that I would be one of these people dealing with the same issue so let me get started.I am a revert al humdililah and have been for on and off for a while now with high iman then lower iman but al humdililah I got my self at a place were I was stable and good for a while humdililah . Then about a year ago me and my children moved in to this new house and everything was fine then all of a sudden things started going ape were me and my husband would fight all the time I would miss my prayers my husband would ikfar astagfulah I took my hijab I stop praying and my husband and me can't stand each other he started gambling and I myself was going to Arabic concerts it's like as soon as we moved there everything went wrong .Anyway one day me and my daughter were in the house and you can call us crazy but this is what happened the back door was closed it was after Maghreb but before is ha and we hered this kind talking but in a weird way it was like a dragged out talking and me and my daughter were acted because it seemed to go on forever then we opened the door and there was this humounges white cat at the back door so my daughter tryed to scare it away but it wouldn't move it it just kept standing there with this evil look and the next morning we were walking out our front door to go out and we found our beloved black and white kitty dead on the grass with a cat that looked exactly like that white cat but they were only a little bit apart so I buried both of them and said the fatah.Now the problem is that my iman and my husbands iman have become sooo bad it's unbelievable and this cat is turning up every two to three nights talking outside our door and things just go missing in my house and it causes a fight and then turns up later in the strangest place me and my husband can't stand each other we hardly talk don't pray don't wear hijab and I cry in my heart every night at what is going on is there something in my house is there some daughter of eye on me I'm at the end of my rope me and my husbandd use to be religious education people who loved to go out as a family now I'm worried that it's not going to end well if we can't get our iman back I need help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
01-24-2018, 05:10 PM
Im honestly not sure. Maybe you should ask an imam or someone with formal islamic knowledge. What im going to say however is certain cultures over exagerrate jinn stories and things relating to them. You have to realise that as muslims we cant go blaming our lack of Iman on jinns, i know its easy to blame this type of stuff on external factors but its our nafs aka our ego that influence us. If we are giving in our ego and our own desires then its us who is to blame. You just have to fight your nafs and try and overcome them. However its not a bad idea to play some Quran in the house etc. I apologise if i caused offence and did not mean to be abrasive in any way.

space
01-24-2018, 05:21 PM
Please explain the serious complaints and talk to an Imam who has the broad knowledge on such matters, and do not blame the Jinns for everything that happens around

azc
01-24-2018, 07:00 PM
If your home is really haunted. Hire a Hafiz of Quran and let surah al baqrah be recited for 40 days continuously. Then magic or jinn will not affect your home. But first, you consult a noble scholar or imam and apprise him of this matter. What he says, do accordingly

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sister Maria
01-24-2018, 10:34 PM
No thank you I was actually hoping to here some other reason for it thakgod yes you are right when I play Quran all the problems in my world seem to fade away

A786
01-24-2018, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister Maria
Salam alekom
I need some advice on a topic that I have hered a few people complaining of before but never thought that I would be one of these people dealing with the same issue so let me get started.I am a revert al humdililah and have been for on and off for a while now with high iman then lower iman but al humdililah I got my self at a place were I was stable and good for a while humdililah . Then about a year ago me and my children moved in to this new house and everything was fine then all of a sudden things started going ape were me and my husband would fight all the time I would miss my prayers my husband would ikfar astagfulah I took my hijab I stop praying and my husband and me can't stand each other he started gambling and I myself was going to Arabic concerts it's like as soon as we moved there everything went wrong .Anyway one day me and my daughter were in the house and you can call us crazy but this is what happened the back door was closed it was after Maghreb but before is ha and we hered this kind talking but in a weird way it was like a dragged out talking and me and my daughter were acted because it seemed to go on forever then we opened the door and there was this humounges white cat at the back door so my daughter tryed to scare it away but it wouldn't move it it just kept standing there with this evil look and the next morning we were walking out our front door to go out and we found our beloved black and white kitty dead on the grass with a cat that looked exactly like that white cat but they were only a little bit apart so I buried both of them and said the fatah.Now the problem is that my iman and my husbands iman have become sooo bad it's unbelievable and this cat is turning up every two to three nights talking outside our door and things just go missing in my house and it causes a fight and then turns up later in the strangest place me and my husband can't stand each other we hardly talk don't pray don't wear hijab and I cry in my heart every night at what is going on is there something in my house is there some daughter of eye on me I'm at the end of my rope me and my husbandd use to be religious education people who loved to go out as a family now I'm worried that it's not going to end well if we can't get our iman back I need help

Sister, make wudu and force yourself to bow down before Allah and make Dua, by firstly begging him for forgiveness and asking him to guide you the way you were in the past and to help build a healthier relationship between you and your husband. The only solution I see here is that you need to reconnect with Allah (most gracious, most merciful). TALK TO ALLAH ABOUT YOUR ISSUES. Read ayat al kursi and surat fateha and blow in your house, in every single room, every single corner and make 500 tasbih of astaghfiruallh EVERY DAY. Inshallah Allah will make things better for you and ease your troubles. RELY ON HIM COMPLETELY and also try to behave calmly and nicely towards your husband.

Misbah-Abd
01-24-2018, 11:43 PM
"And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." (20:124)

When you turn your back on Allah Azza wa Jal then He leaves you to go astray. And Allah Knows Best.

- - - Updated - - -

"And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life, and We will gather him on the Day of Resurrection blind." (20:124)

When you turn your back on Allah Azza wa Jal then He leaves you to go astray. And Allah Knows Best.

Desert
01-27-2018, 07:18 PM
Sister Maria

ponder the meaning of Ayat Al Kursi

I my self am going through the same it came all the way up to me moving away from my husband

try to keep your emaan strong

i should repeat this advice to my self thrice since I need it more

and trust Allaah

IslamLife00
01-29-2018, 04:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister Maria
No thank you I was actually hoping to here some other reason for it thakgod yes you are right when I play Quran all the problems in my world seem to fade away
Yes play the recitation audio, or recite Qur'an yourself

AbuUmama said he heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)say:
Recitethe Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as anintercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones,al-Baqara and Surah Al 'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection theywill come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds inranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara,for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a causeof grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: Ithas been conveyed to me that here Batala means magicians.) (SahihMuslim)

Recite Al Baqarah ayat 255, 285 and 286

NarratedAn-Nu’man bin Bashir:
thatthe Prophet (ﷺ)said: “Indeed Allah wrote in a Book before He created the heavensand the earth, and He sent down two Ayat from it to end SuratAl-Baqarah with. If they are recited for three nights in a home, noShaitan shall come near it.”‏. (Jami'at Tirmidhi)

Narrated Muhammad bin Sirin:Abu Huraira said, “Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) put me in charge of the Zakat of Ramadan. Someone came to me and started scooping some of the foodstuff of (Zakat) with both hands. I caught him and told him that I would take him to Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ).”Then Abu Huraira told the whole narration and added “The thief said, ‘Whenever you go to your bed, recite the Verse of “Al-Kursi” for then a guardian from Allah will be guarding you, and Satan will not approach you till dawn.’ ”On that the Prophet (ﷺ) said, “He told you the truth, though he is a liar, and he (the thief) himself was the satan.” (Sahih al-Bukhari)

Every night before sleep

Aishah narrated that:Every night, when the Prophet (ﷺ) would go to his bed, he would join his hands, then blow in them, as he recited in them: “Say: He is Allah, the One.” And “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of Al-Falaq” and “Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind.” Then he would wipe as much as he was able to of his body with them, beginning with them first of his head and face, and the front of his body. He would do this three times. (Jami'at-Tirmidhi)

During sickness

Narrated `Aisha:During the Prophet's fatal illness, he used to recite the Mu'auwidhat (Surat An-Nas and Surat Al- Falaq) and then blow his breath over his body. When his illness was aggravated, I used to recite those two Suras and blow my breath over him and make him rub his body with his own hand for its blessings." (Ma`mar asked Az-Zuhri: How did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to blow? Az-Zuhri said: He used to blow on his hands and then passed them over his face.) Sahih al Bukhari

In intense anger

A man from the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Two men abused each other in front of the Prophet (ﷺ) and one of them became angry and his anger became so intense that his face became swollen and changed. The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "I know a word the saying of which will cause him to relax if he does say it." Then a man went to him and informed him of the statement of the Prophet (ﷺ) and said, "Seek refuge with Allah from Satan." On that, angry man said, 'Do you find anything wrong with me? Am I insane? Go away!" (Sahih al Bukhari)

You can also say adhan when you are feeling afraid but cannot see what is making you afraid. Satan runs away when he hears adhan.

Make tawbah and return to regular worship, in sha Allah peace will return to your home life and relationship

Desert
01-31-2018, 06:47 AM
sister it sounds like someone did black magic on you
the symptoms sound like sihr....

MuhammadHamza1
01-31-2018, 02:13 PM
Are you there?I can help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you recite the daily adhkar?Firstly.
Secondly,you are most probably under magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Download the Book Hisn ul Muslim.Go to the section on adhkar of morning and evening.And be sure to recite them.This is a necessary step to start things off.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.hisnulmuslim.com/index-pa...7-lang-en.html

- - - Updated - - -

Sister please look at this.
https://islamqa.info/en/12918

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.