/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reading Quran in arabic with english translation?

cinnamonrolls1
01-28-2018, 08:45 PM
Salam aleikum brothers and sisters, so i recently have started trying to read the Quran in arabic as opposed to the translation, i thought id forgotten how to read arabic but i actually haven't (Alhamdoulilah!) thing is i have difficulty understanding the actual arabic. So what iv been doing is reading the Arabic then reading a translation. My question is will i still gain hasanat/ajr for that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
01-28-2018, 09:42 PM
Al-hamdulilah that you can read it in Arabic. Insha-Allah you will get the rewards for it if your intention is to get close to Allah Azza wa Jal even if you just read it in any language. Because the niyyah reaps the fruits. And I am an example of that because Allah opened my heart to Islam from me just reading the Quran in the English translation with an open mind and a heart that was looking for the Truth. And Allah Knows Best.

cinnamonrolls1
01-28-2018, 10:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Al-hamdulilah that you can read it in Arabic. Insha-Allah you will get the rewards for it if your intention is to get close to Allah Azza wa Jal even if you just read it in any language. Because the niyyah reaps the fruits. And I am an example of that because Allah opened my heart to Islam from me just reading the Quran in the English translation with an open mind and a heart that was looking for the Truth. And Allah Knows Best.
Thank you brother, May Allah swt continue to bless you and reward you for your efforts!

99sobi
01-31-2018, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Salam aleikum brothers and sisters, so i recently have started trying to read the Quran in arabic as opposed to the translation, i thought id forgotten how to read arabic but i actually haven't (Alhamdoulilah!) thing is i have difficulty understanding the actual arabic. So what iv been doing is reading the Arabic then reading a translation. My question is will i still gain hasanat/ajr for that?
You get the reward of not only reading the Arabic (10 hasanaat for each letter), but also understanding the Qur'an by reading the translation and tafsir. Plus, you can broaden your understanding of the Quran's Arabic by reading both the English and Arabic together.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ammargroup
02-14-2018, 06:31 AM
oGood keep it up bri

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.