/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is possible to meet prophet Muhammad in dream?

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 11:57 AM
I’m asking this because, I wish I can meet him in dream physically, you know what I mean? And I’d like to ask him few questions. And, if for example, I write a question on a paper, it is possible that I can meet prophet Muhammad in dream and forward it to him? If I’m not mistaken, prophet Muhammad visited physical in his dream that he went to visit Heaven, am I right? Because, I have a very big question which I’d like to ask him about.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to meet him physical in dream?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-01-2018, 12:13 PM
When you sleep and see dreams, I bet you don´t remember where you put that paper with those questions because being awake and being in sleep is not same matter. Also, you can´t to be sure if you really have got the answers from any real person (the Prophet) or do they come from your own mind and subconscious.

If you have some very important questions in your mind, I advice you to study about Islamic matters and you will find answers sooner or later, if they are such kind of matters which we humans should to know before the death.

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 12:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
When you sleep and see dreams, I bet you don´t remember where you put that paper with those questions because being awake and being in sleep is not same matter. Also, you can´t to be sure if you really have got the answers from any real person (the Prophet) or do they come from your own mind and subconscious.

If you have some very important questions in your mind, I advice you to study about Islamic matters and you will find answers sooner or later, if they are such kind of matters which we humans should to know before the death.
Well, I was thinking if I can ask God To allow me to meet prophet Muhammad in dream and to have with me a paper and a pen, so that when I’ll be awaked I can see someone wrote it. Is that possible to happen? Because, I have a wish that I want to ask God and I do not know if it is sinful or not to wish that, because I don’t find anywhere in Quran that is said that this wish is sinful or not, so that why I want to God To deliver His message through prophet Muhammad. Because, I’m really desperate in need of that wish to have it. And there are some good reasons that I have behind that wish which only God knows exactly and I wish I can know if He is agreed or not. And I wish I can spend every night talking with prophet Muhammad about interesting things. Because, at the present time, it is hard for me to sleep before 00:00 and I sleep usually at 1:00 or 2:00 so that I can get to sleep before 00:00 known as midnight, so that I can make my Christian mother happy that I sleep early, because my mother gets angry at me when I sleep after midnight. And because, I wish that I can become prophet Muhammad’s best friend ever and I wish that he can recognize me in Heaven that me and him were meeting together every night and telling stories etc.. and I wish that I can ask prophet Muhammad in dream to pray for me and for my family and for our frequents so that we can meet him with him in the same level of Heaven as he is. And I wish that I can become his best friend ever in such that in Heaven he can recognize me that I’m his true best friend. And plus I wish I can hear what is prophet Muhammad’s opinion about my wish.

sister herb
02-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Your wish to have someone else who can deliver your messages to Allah sounds similar like what Christians do when they talk to prophet Isa (Jesus to them) and wish to deliver their thoughts to the God. But in Islam we don´t need anyone between we and Allah. You can talk with Allah every nights if you like. It is called as praying. And be sure you will get the answers too but you have to be patient. You might not get them right away.

If you can´t find something you want to know from the Quran, continue studing and ask advice from some knowledgeable person who has studied Islam longer time, like imam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Your wish to have someone else who can deliver your messages to Allah sounds similar like what Christians do when they talk to prophet Isa (Jesus to them) and wish to deliver their thoughts to the God. But in Islam we don´t need anyone between we and Allah. You can talk with Allah every nights if you like. It is called as praying. And be sure you will get the answers too but you have to be patient. You might not get them right away.

If you can´t find something you want to know from the Quran, continue studing and ask advice from some knowledgeable person who has studied Islam longer time, like imam.
Alright, that’s what I do. I sincerely say that I don’t want to imitate Christians or anybody only Muslims I want to imitate. And I always thought that God does not deliver a message to anyone directly except through a prophet or a messenger. Oh and, I was trying to say if I can ask God To deliver His message through prophet Muhammad in dream. And the reason for this is, that in my wish it may contain shirk or disbelief but I have some good reasons behind that, and I wish I can know if He accepts also this if I have good intentions.

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 12:45 PM
Oh and, is there any other Du’a to see other prophets before Muhammad? And does Satan take any form of any other prophet before prophet Muhammad?

azc
02-01-2018, 03:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Oh and, is there any other Du’a to see other prophets before Muhammad? And does Satan take any form of any other prophet before prophet Muhammad?
interesting discussion

https://www.muftisays.com/forums/14-...r-dreams-.html

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/8455

space
02-01-2018, 03:16 PM

Devils do NOT take any form of prophets (aleyhi-s-salam).. because all the prophets are God chosen persons. Allah Does not allow any devil to take the form of the prophets (aleyhi salam)

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
Devils do NOT take any form of prophets (aleyhi-s-salam).. because all the prophets are God chosen persons. Allah Does not allow any devil to take the form of the prophets (aleyhi salam)
Once, I have dreamt that I saw the face of Jesus Christ and I saw also Moses but not fully image with him. Can you provide a verse that God Says He does not allow the Satan to take any form amid any other prophets before Muhammad and pretend he is a prophet?

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 05:19 PM
During on prayer, how can I make a very long Du’a? Because, I really need a great miracle to happen. Because, I’ve been told that during the prayer, ask God for anything you desire. How can I do this?

space
02-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Once, I have dreamt that I saw the face of Jesus Christ and I saw also Moses but not fully image with him. Can you provide a verse that God Says He does not allow the Satan to take any form amid any other prophets before Muhammad and pretend he is a prophet?

I knew that you'd ask this question sooner or later.. if a Devil takes a form of Jesus or any other prophet, then I don't know what is the truth of Islam ;)

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 05:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by space
I knew that you'd ask this question sooner or later.. if a Devil takes a form of Jesus or any other prophet, then I don't know what is the truth of Islam ;)
Aaaaa, I understand now. I was asking this because, I heard some of the hadiths that it talk about that the devil can take any form of any human being and pretend to be a prophet or a messenger of God. It seems I have again misunderstood it.

Nitro Zeus
02-01-2018, 05:58 PM
How it is translated the word “my Lord” in English Arabic?

IslamLife00
02-01-2018, 07:24 PM
And does Satan take any form of any other prophet before prophet Muhammad?
I don't know if Shaytan can immitate other prophets (Peace be upon them all) but according to this hadith, Shaytan cannot take shape of prophet Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam

Narrated Anas:The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever has seen me in a dream, then no doubt, he has seen me, for Satan cannot imitate my shape. (Sahih al-Bukhari )

I have seen prophet Isa 'alayhi salaam in a dream, so I also want to know if it's shaytan immitation or not. It was unexpected, I didn't plan to see any prophet in a dream.

Reminder
02-01-2018, 10:11 PM
I’m asking this because, I wish I can meet him in dream physically, you know what I mean? And I’d like to ask him few questions. And, if for example, I write a question on a paper, it is possible that I can meet prophet Muhammad in dream and forward it to him? If I’m not mistaken, prophet Muhammad visited physical in his dream that he went to visit Heaven, am I right? Because, I have a very big question which I’d like to ask him about.

Can you please tell me if it is possible to meet him physical in dream?
I did twice.

فصيح الياسين
02-02-2018, 12:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
I did twice.
بورك عملك[emoji4]

azc
02-02-2018, 05:50 PM
I did twice.
What did you feel when you saw prophet s.a.w..?
Were you still in dream ? Or Did you feel that you're watching him in person

Reminder
02-02-2018, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
What did you feel when you saw prophet s.a.w..?
Were you still in dream ? Or Did you feel that you're watching him in person
Dream 1:
I am in a room, across from me are 30 very tall and thick soldiers. They are all over 6 feet tall and muscular. Suddenly a shorter, 40-50 year old man enters and does the most enthusiastc salute I've ever seen. I was extremely intimidated... and only at this time realize it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It's really strange because I always thought of him being an elderly figure, but his soul seems like a little child. I'm talking about under 8 years old. How could such a young feeling come from him?
Well, I'm a convert. Some time after this happened I read how Prophet Muhammad's mother told him as a 5 year old that he would conquer all the land, and then it all made sense because he's fulfilling his destiny.

Dream 2:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and I are walking shoulder-to-shoulder when I see an elderly woman do something Haram. I yell "Hey - that's Haram!" and we approach her. Prophet Muhammad proceeds to slice her from shoulder to shoulder, down her chest with his sword. She is smiling and I ask "why are you smiling, doesn't it hurt?", and she says "yes, but I'm happy to receive my punishment before death".

Nitro Zeus
02-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Dream 1:
I am in a room, across from me are 30 very tall and thick soldiers. They are all over 6 feet tall and muscular. Suddenly a shorter, 40-50 year old man enters and does the most enthusiastc salute I've ever seen. I was extremely intimidated... and only at this time realize it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It's really strange because I always thought of him being an elderly figure, but his soul seems like a little child. I'm talking about under 8 years old. How could such a young feeling come from him?
Well, I'm a convert. Some time after this happened I read how Prophet Muhammad's mother told him as a 5 year old that he would conquer all the land, and then it all made sense because he's fulfilling his destiny.

Dream 2:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and I are walking shoulder-to-shoulder when I see an elderly woman do something Haram. I yell "Hey - that's Haram!" and we approach her. Prophet Muhammad proceeds to slice her from shoulder to shoulder, down her chest with his sword. She is smiling and I ask "why are you smiling, doesn't it hurt?", and she says "yes, but I'm happy to receive my punishment before death".
Very lucky you are. If I’m not mistaken, does he has to say to you that he is indeed prophet Muhammad? Because, that’s how I read on some sites about his description. Or you remembered his description how he looked like and then that’s how you recognized him?

Reminder
02-02-2018, 07:56 PM
I also met Prophet Isa (pbuh) in a dream.

azc
02-03-2018, 03:02 AM
Dream 1:

Dream 2:
Indeed, good dreams, You didn't see him in real form though.

Reminder
02-03-2018, 04:35 AM
Indeed, good dreams, You didn't see him in real form though.
By real form you mean physically?

azc
02-03-2018, 08:19 AM
By real form you mean physically?
https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...-prophet-saas/

The physical beauty of the Prophet (saas) | ISLAM---World's Greatest Religion!
The physical beauty of the Prophet (saas) The companions of the Prophet (saas) have passed on a great many detail about him, from the beauty of that blessed individual's external appearance, his radiance and disposition that left those who beheld him in awe, to his smile, and many other beautiful aspects that Allah had manifested…...

Reminder
02-03-2018, 03:59 PM
https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...-prophet-saas/

The physical beauty of the Prophet (saas) | ISLAM---World's Greatest Religion!
The physical beauty of the Prophet (saas) The companions of the Prophet (saas) have passed on a great many detail about him, from the beauty of that blessed individual's external appearance, his radiance and disposition that left those who beheld him in awe, to his smile, and many other beautiful aspects that Allah had manifested…...
Indeed. I'm surprised to read seeing him in a dream means you'll die a Muslim, as I've been fearing that I won't die one.

azc
02-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Indeed. I'm surprised to read seeing him in a dream means you'll die a Muslim, as I've been fearing that I won't die one.
What you've seen is called shadow which is also a great thing. Anyways you're lucky.

Reminder
02-03-2018, 06:41 PM
What you've seen is called shadow which is also a great thing. Anyways you're lucky.
I don't get it. Please elaborate?

azc
02-03-2018, 07:03 PM
I don't get it. Please elaborate?
It's a technical term heard from scholars, when someone sees prophet s.a.w in dream contrary to his appearance mentioned in books.

Reminder
02-03-2018, 11:10 PM
It's a technical term heard from scholars, when someone sees prophet s.a.w in dream contrary to his appearance mentioned in books.
What about my description is contrary?

azc
02-04-2018, 02:23 AM
What about my description is contrary?
Perhaps you didn't see this link, given in post #24...... now plz compare:https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...-prophet-saas/

Reminder
02-04-2018, 02:45 AM
Perhaps you didn't see this link, given in post #24...... now plz compare:https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...-prophet-saas/
I did see it. What about my description do you see as wrong?

azc
02-04-2018, 03:31 AM
I did see it. What about my description do you see as wrong?
Seeing prophet s.a.w is a great thing in itself. None can see Him in dream unless Allah swt wills and those who are close to Allah swt are given this gift of meeting prophet s.a.w in dream.

Now, as much close to his appearance you see as much you are pious.

Pay thanks to Allah swt for this spiritual condition of yours, however, you are advised to follow sunnah of prophet s.a.w with more interest.

If possible, do the following:

Never miss obligatory prayer.

Maximize (as many as possible) the nawafil (supererogatory) in daily life.

Try to keep your wudhu intact, if broken, make it again. Morning till go to bed.

Pray Tahajjud and cry in salah/dua

Read durood (salutations on prophet s.a.w), minimum 100 times before sleep,
maximum: every moment except in toilet/bathroom.

Adhere to any pious shaykh for guidance and suggestions.

Remember death during day

abstain from sins

Don't delay in Tawba (seeking forgiveness) if commits even minor sin

Keep in company of pious

(I've heard or read all this to become closer to Allah swt)

- - - Updated - - -

And:

Always think ''every Muslim is better Than I ; and I'm the worst Muslim '' tell it to yourself, especially when anybody praises you.

Always think, No deed of mine is praiseworthy which may please Allah swt. It's the mercy of Allah swt that may save me from hell fire.

Take care of huqooqul ibaad (rights of people, even of animals and trees)

- - - Updated - - -

May Allah swt give me tawfiq to change my life in accordance with what is written above. Ameen

Reminder
02-04-2018, 03:37 AM
Seeing prophet s.a.w is a great thing in itself. None can see Him in dream unless Allah swt wills and those who are close to Allah swt are given this gift of meeting prophet s.a.w in dream.

Now, as much close to his appearance you see as much you are pious.

Pay thanks to Allah swt for this spiritual condition of yours, however, you are advised to follow sunnah of prophet s.a.w with more interest.

If possible, do the following:

Never miss obligatory prayer.

Maximize (as many as possible) the nawafil (supererogatory) in daily life.

Try to keep your wudhu intact, if broken, make it again. Morning till go to bed.

Pray Tahajjud and cry in salah/dua

Read durood (salutations on prophet s.a.w), minimum 100 times before sleep,
maximum: every moment except in toilet/bathroom.

Adhere to any pious shaykh for guidance and suggestions.

Remember death during day

abstain from sins

Don't delay in Tawba (seeking forgiveness) if commits even minor sin

Keep in company of pious

(I've heard or read all this to become closer to Allah swt)

- - - Updated - - -

And:

Always think ''every Muslim is better Than I ; and I'm the worst Muslim '' tell it to yourself, especially when anybody praises you.

Always think, No deed of mine is praiseworthy which may please Allah swt. It's the mercy of Allah swt that may save me from hell fire.

Take care of huqooqul ibaad (rights of people, even of animals and trees)

- - - Updated - - -

May Allah swt give me tawfiq to change my life in accordance with what is written above. Ameen
You aren't making sense. Anyway thanks for the conversation.

azc
02-04-2018, 03:53 AM
You aren't making sense. Anyway thanks for the conversation.
Perhaps, you are right bro. It was my mistake to suggest you all the above. Plz ignore all ''non sense of mine''

Muslim Woman
02-04-2018, 11:27 AM
:sl:

is it ok to tell people about dreams ? Some may feel jealous , some may interpret it in a negative way etc .

Better keep these a secret . And Allah knows Best.

azc
02-04-2018, 03:52 PM
^ Agree, but it comes with maturity

Reminder
02-04-2018, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:sl:

is it ok to tell people about dreams ? Some may feel jealous , some may interpret it in a negative way etc .

Better keep these a secret . And Allah knows Best.
Some dreams are OK to tell, but in my experience there is one I wish I never told anyone and you're right it's better to keep secret.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.