/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The only people to die for their Language: Bangladesh's Language Movement | Storytime

Mahfuz1995
02-02-2018, 04:17 PM
Assalamu alakium guys! Being Bengali, I thought I would make a video about the Language movement, over 60 years ago, in what is current day Bangladesh. It's not really about nationalism, as I see all of us as one Ummah, just in different countries at the moment, it's more about the history of one part of our Ummah. Hope you find it informative. If you do, share it around :D

​​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_xwr9sEVTU

The only people to die for their Language: Bangladesh's Language Movement | Storytime - YouTube
21 February is known as International Language Day, or International Mother Language Day. It came to be celebrated as such because of the Bangladeshi people,......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.