/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Human Wives Beauty in Jannah?

MiracleSurvivor
02-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Well I keep hearing hadiths about the Hoor al Ayn's beauty, I would like to know the muslim women of Jannah will look like? Their skin, their hair, since they are 70 times more beautiful.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
02-06-2018, 05:21 PM
There isn't much information given regarding the beauty of the women in paradise. What little we do know is this, Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman of the people of Paradise were to look upon the people of earth, the space between them would be illuminated and filled with fragrance, and the cloth on her head is better than this world and everything in it.”

With regard to the differences between the women of this world and al-hoor al-‘iyn in Paradise, in terms of status and beauty, the scholars differed concerning this issue and there are two views. Some of them said that al-hoor al-‘iyn are superior, and some of them said that the women of this world are superior. There are hadeeths and reports concerning that, but none of them are saheeh; if there were any saheeh reports, that would definitively settle the dispute on this matter.

What appears to be the case – and Allah knows best – is that the situation of the believing woman in Paradise will be superior to that of al-hoor al-‘iyn, and she will be higher in status and more beautiful. If a righteous woman from among the people of this world enters Paradise, she will enter it as a reward for righteous deeds and as an honour to her from Allah for her religious commitment and righteousness. As for the hoori, who is one of the delights of Paradise, she was only created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and she is made as a reward for the believer for his righteous deeds. There is a great difference between the one who enters Paradise as a reward for her righteous deeds and the one who was created to be a reward for the man who does righteous deeds. The former is like a queen with power and authority, whereas the latter – no matter how great her status and beauty – is of a lesser status than a queen; she is subject to her master, the believer for whom Allah created her as a reward.

https://islamqa.info/en/173281

Information is given of the hoor and we can look at that to see how beautiful they were and think that Allah will make the women more beautiful then them. The description of the hoor is given here - https://islamqa.info/en/60188

But this is not something to dwell on....

Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak (may Allaah preserve him) said:

There is no way to know matters of the unseen except by information from the infallible one (i.e., the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)), because matters of the unseen cannot be known by reasoning and thinking. Information about Paradise is one of the matters of the unseen that are hidden, and we must adhere to what has been stated in the texts of the Qur’aan and Sunnah. We must believe in Paradise and what Allaah has told us of the various delights therein, whilst remembering that its realities are known only to Allaah.

MiracleSurvivor
02-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Well, we dont know how the hoors look like. Nothing resembles anything in this world.

Zzz_
02-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Exactly. And to think women will be more beautiful then makes it even harder to imagine what you will look like.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-06-2018, 07:57 PM
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/16170

MiracleSurvivor
02-06-2018, 08:02 PM
Well jannah is place where women or men get what they want. And her beauty will light up the Dunya is not just Earth itself, but including the seven heaths and everything in between.

Zzz_
02-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If a woman of the people of Paradise were to look upon the people of earth, the space between them would be illuminated and filled with fragrance, and the cloth on her head is better than this world and everything in it.”

It was narrated from Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “In Paradise there is a market to which they will come every Friday. Then the north wind will blow and will blow on their faces and garments, and increase them in beauty. Then they will return to their families having increased in beauty and their families will say to them: By Allaah, you have increased in beauty, and they will say: By Allaah, you too have increased in beauty.”
Narrated by Muslim 2833.

azc
02-06-2018, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Well jannah is place where women or men get what they want. And her beauty will light up the Dunya is not just Earth itself, but including the seven heaths and everything in between.
InshaAllah, all our wishes will be fulfilled in jannah

MiracleSurvivor
02-06-2018, 09:12 PM
But I wonder what the hoors if wife is most beautiful? Is it because women like to compete and feel pride?

- - - Updated - - -

I wondered how is it fair that men get 70 wives, then I realize human women have the better part since their husband will be Mr. Right. Maybe women will have something special, but God didnt describe it in Quran because maybe husband wont give his wife her spending money.

azc
02-06-2018, 09:18 PM
But I wonder what the hoors if wife is most beautiful? Is it because women like to compete and feel pride?

- - - Updated - - -

I wondered how is it fair that men get 70 wives, then I realize human women have the better part since their husband will be Mr. Right. Maybe women will have something special, but God didnt describe it in Quran because maybe husband wont give his wife her spending money.
Once you are placed in jannah, then every wish will be fulfilled InshaAllah.

It's not explicitly mentioned in scriptures about hoor for women.
And Allah swt knows best

Zzz_
02-06-2018, 09:22 PM
People will get according to what they desire. Normally men desire women so they have been told about that and women desire beauty so they have been told about that. Not all men will get 70 wives, only the martyr will have 72 wives. But as stated in the Quran, all men and women will have whatever is their most inner desire. so don't worry about that or dwell on it too much

Misbah-Abd
02-06-2018, 11:09 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Our focus in this world is doing everything Allah ordered us to do to get to Paradise. Believe this, no Muslim will feel slighted or cheated out of something if they make it there.

MiracleSurvivor
02-07-2018, 02:42 AM
Well we can have good life here. Allah said to eat and drink not in excess. We can marry and gain wealth honestly, so we can have good life here and in the hereafter.

shafat10
02-18-2018, 02:51 PM
I think instead of wondering what kind of spouse we will get in Paradise, it is more preferable that we work towards building our Iman strong so we can hope to enter it. No hard feelings ha...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.