/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Post backwards traditions of your culture that go against Islam

Mustafa16
02-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Mine?
Turkish:
Kan davasi (I think that's what it was called) "blood revenge" or "blood lawsuit???" something like that @anatolian help me out with the translation
basically, in the backwards, rural villages, if you murdered someone from a family, their family would murder someone from your family the next generation, and yours from their's the next, and so on and so forth in an endless revenge cycle.
honor killings
bridal kidnapping
dropping cooled molten lead on a wound or bruise or other mark to see where the evil eye came from

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-06-2018, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Mine? Turkish: Kan davasi (I think that's what it was called) "blood revenge" or "blood lawsuit???" something like that @anatolian help me out with the translationbasically, in the backwards, rural villages, if you murdered someone from a family, their family would murder someone from your family the next generation, and yours from their's the next, and so on and so forth in an endless revenge cycle.honor killingsbridal kidnappingdropping cooled molten lead on a wound or bruise or other mark to see where the evil eye came from
Horrible Tradition and custom of ignorant Quraish still exist in Muslim world...!

Mustafa16
02-06-2018, 09:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Horrible Tradition and custom of ignorant Quraish still exist in Muslim world...!
I know right? Less culture, more Islam.

azc
02-06-2018, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I know right? Less culture, more Islam.
This killing culture is utterly against Islam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
02-06-2018, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
This killing culture is utterly against Islam
It's only practiced by a tiny minority of rural villagers....basically the "most backwoods rednecks" of Turkey.

Aaqib
02-06-2018, 09:34 PM
Music.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.