/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black magic

Shaziya khan
02-06-2018, 08:18 PM
Assalamo alaikum,
I'm in a big trouble since 7 to 8 yrs when I completed my schooling & just entered to my college I started feeling sick & somehow day by day I got such a disease which Is not even shown in the reports, doctors failed to determine it some said it's due to allergy , I genuinely want to explain my problem as it took me years to understand the things I'm suffering through I feel unexplained inflammation right from my nose to my head just like brain leakage , allergy rhinitis I can't even cook even onions couldn't be tolerated & this thing never stopped like it happens in every 2 days sometimes due to whether or etc I don't cough the water which comes outta my nose is kinda shiny liquidity fluid & as it's been long I feel fever like for approx 2months & this fever isn't shown in the thermometer my reports are clear , I feel so aggressive , I left my studies due to this terrible agony , I've alot to ask but can you people please help me outta this

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
02-06-2018, 10:53 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl:

Dearest sister:

If you suspect sihr (magic/witchcraft), I highly recommend that you register on a free site called Ruqyashariah Forum in which an online Malaysian raqi (Islamic healer) titled rawatansihir online gives advice for self-healing only through shariah-compliant methods using Qur'an and Sunnah (prophetic method). As the raqi reminds, the efforts must be yours, which you should pursue with all diligence, because Allah helps them who help themselves. But please remember cure is only in Allah's power to give; therefore, consider human beings only as the means/helpful resources to attain the cure, but remember the Curer is only Allah. And remember there is no power or strength except Allah - so, fear nothing and no one's harm because nothing happens without Allah's Will.

Also, a good and free book available online on sihr that you should immediately download to read, understand and cure yourself of this evil is Sword Against Black Magic and Evil Magicians (PDF) written by a famous Egyptian raqi called Wahid Abdussalaam Bali.

Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,

:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Shaziya khan
Assalamo alaikum,
I'm in a big trouble since 7 to 8 yrs when I completed my schooling & just entered to my college I started feeling sick & somehow day by day I got such a disease which Is not even shown in the reports, doctors failed to determine it some said it's due to allergy , I genuinely want to explain my problem as it took me years to understand the things I'm suffering through I feel unexplained inflammation right from my nose to my head just like brain leakage , allergy rhinitis I can't even cook even onions couldn't be tolerated & this thing never stopped like it happens in every 2 days sometimes due to whether or etc I don't cough the water which comes outta my nose is kinda shiny liquidity fluid & as it's been long I feel fever like for approx 2months & this fever isn't shown in the thermometer my reports are clear , I feel so aggressive , I left my studies due to this terrible agony , I've alot to ask but can you people please help me outta this

MiracleSurvivor
02-07-2018, 02:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shaziya khan
Assalamo alaikum,

LISTEN TO SURAH BAQARAH IT WILL GET RID OF JINN IF U HAVE BURNING SENSATION. My advice these days nobody wishes success to anyone. Don’t tell anyone the good details of your life or grades. Keep ur life a secret. And keep distance, if you listen to quran and feel burning sensation then it is jinn.

ammargroup
02-09-2018, 06:57 AM
:bism::sl::salambox:
save from black magic make habbit of reciting four qul in morning and evening you save from magic every time :inshallah:ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.