/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can you please mention the exact format of Tashahhud as per Shafi School of Thought?

tawheed.sayyid
02-06-2018, 09:07 PM
I am not a perfect Muslim. I admit with full shame that I do not know the Tashahhud. At times I get confused with the Hanafi School of thought for Tashahhud. Could you please guide me to the proper way?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
02-06-2018, 09:40 PM
:salam:

There is a very minor difference in the words according to the Shaf'i and Hanafi schools, and it is permissible to recite in any of the two formats. Please the detailed discussion here: https://uloom.com/notebook/note/pref...hhud-160204701

Preferred wordings for Tashahhud | The Students' notebook
The wordings of-tashahhud-in-salah-differ in-the narrations with the clearest being-from Hadrats Umar, Abdullah b. Mas’ud, and Abdullah b. Ibn Abbas....

tawheed.sayyid
02-13-2018, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:salam:

There is a very minor difference in the words according to the Shaf'i and Hanafi schools, and it is permissible to recite in any of the two formats. Please the detailed discussion here: https://uloom.com/notebook/note/pref...hhud-160204701

Preferred wordings for Tashahhud | The Students' notebook
The wordings of-tashahhud-in-salah-differ in-the narrations with the clearest being-from Hadrats Umar, Abdullah b. Mas’ud, and Abdullah b. Ibn Abbas....
Assalamu Alaikum. I have checked them up and found them to be helpful. I have uploaded two pictures. Could you tell me if the order is correct after the Tashahhud? If it is correct then after that I can say salams to finish my prayer right?
Attachment 6361
Attachment 6362

AabiruSabeel
02-14-2018, 03:39 AM
Wa Alaikum Assalam

Yes, after that you can say Salam to complete the prayer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.