/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Genocide like Mossad?

Mustafa16
02-06-2018, 10:13 PM
http://hizmetnews.com/23795/former-i.../#.WnooXHanHos

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
02-07-2018, 01:22 AM
a man is calling for the use of genocide against a Muslim community via intelligence and no one is answering??????? they just had people come over to my local gulenist mosque, two men with cameras, photographing the women in the masjid and running away to take the photos to turkey as blackmail....why is no one answering?????

azc
02-07-2018, 04:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
a man is calling for the use of genocide against a Muslim community via intelligence and no one is answering??????? they just had people come over to my local gulenist mosque, two men with cameras, photographing the women in the masjid and running away to take the photos to turkey as blackmail....why is no one answering?????
It's entirely internal matter of your country and community..
Our sympathy is with you

سيف الله
02-07-2018, 03:21 PM
Salaam

If this is true obviously this is very wrong. I'm bewildered by what's going on, I need to find out more particularly why there's been such a big deterioration in the realtionship between Erdogan and Gulen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
02-07-2018, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

If this is true obviously this is very wrong. I'm bewildered by what's going on, I need to find out more particularly why there's been such a big deterioration in the realtionship between Erdogan and Gulen.
I encourage you to do this research.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.