/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is obeying rulers required in Islam?

Mustafa16
02-08-2018, 03:33 AM
such as Islamist dictators like adnan menderes or recep tayyip erdogan?

http://qtafsir.com/index.php?option=...=645&Itemid=59

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
02-08-2018, 04:22 PM
Are you still in the Gülen jamaat?

Mustafa16
02-08-2018, 04:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
i still have reservations and anger concerning answering that question considering you called them "wicked" gulen jamaat. but i feel obligated to reply. i am merely a sympathizer and skeptic at the same time. i feel bad for all the tens of thousands of journalists, professors, doctors, nurses, teachers, union workers, writers, businessmen who have to endure erdogan's purge and get arrested and tortured, and i hate erdogan's guts for it, and i dont believe gulen jamaat was ever a terror organization, nor do i believe the 17 25 operations were a coup, nor do i believe the MIT crisis of 2014 was a coup, nor do I believe fethullah gulen carried out the 2016 coup, nor do i believe they are a sadistic cult that "tells its members who to marry, what to do to the minutest detail, etc." however, i feel that gulen jamaat should not have entered politics per ustad (Bediuzzaman said nursi)'s warning, I believe some of their religious beliefs are flawed, I believe they venerate Fethullah Gulen too much, nonetheless I feel as if the purges going on are not a punishment from Allah but rather a cleasning process and a test from Allah, and I respect many aspects of Hizmet, however I do not attend any of their events, although I would marry a Gulen jamaat member.

I also dont believe they stole university entrance exam questions

or if they did, it was the insincere ones who later defected @anatolian

aw, forget m earlier reply, yes, i am, and proud of it.....i dont believe the 17 25 operations were a coup, i dont believe the 2014 MIT crisis was a coup, I dont believe the 2016 coup was carried out by fethullah gulen, i dont believe they are a cult, i dont believe they are told by abis and ablas who to marry and what to do to the minutest detail and abused, etc. i feel sorry for the victims of erdogans purge.........i feel that gulenism has been the target of a smear campaign and a witch hunt, and i dont believe they are a parallel state, and i feel they are one of the most charitable faces of islam around, and mos idealistic and i believe their goals are honorable...i dont believe they want to take over the world, i believe they want charity and peaceful coexistence, and have been the victims of themselves being ahead of their time in their own land.......ahead of their people.......they tried to warn their people, and got brutally assaulted for it.....because thats what happens to all warners including the Prophets (peace be Upon them All). we are not a parallel state.

Misbah-Abd
02-08-2018, 10:26 PM
If they rule by the law of Allah and pray then you have to obey them. And if revolting is going to cause a greater fitnah then you just have to be patient and steadfast and make dua for relief.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
02-09-2018, 05:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
If they rule by the law of Allah and pray then you have to obey them. And if revolting is going to cause a greater fitnah then you just have to be patient and steadfast and make dua for relief.
One must obey Allah, but If one has the power he will be the new ruler. But if you don't have the power, obey and you will live longer. Look what's happening in Syria. The rebels might be right, but they lack the power so they are being destroyed.

anatolian
02-09-2018, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
i still have reservations and anger concerning answering that question considering you called them "wicked" gulen jamaat. but i feel obligated to reply. i am merely a sympathizer and skeptic at the same time. i feel bad for all the tens of thousands of journalists, professors, doctors, nurses, teachers, union workers, writers, businessmen who have to endure erdogan's purge and get arrested and tortured, and i hate erdogan's guts for it, and i dont believe gulen jamaat was ever a terror organization, nor do i believe the 17 25 operations were a coup, nor do i believe the MIT crisis of 2014 was a coup, nor do I believe fethullah gulen carried out the 2016 coup, nor do i believe they are a sadistic cult that "tells its members who to marry, what to do to the minutest detail, etc." however, i feel that gulen jamaat should not have entered politics per ustad (Bediuzzaman said nursi)'s warning, I believe some of their religious beliefs are flawed, I believe they venerate Fethullah Gulen too much, nonetheless I feel as if the purges going on are not a punishment from Allah but rather a cleasning process and a test from Allah, and I respect many aspects of Hizmet, however I do not attend any of their events, although I would marry a Gulen jamaat member.

I also dont believe they stole university entrance exam questions

or if they did, it was the insincere ones who later defected @anatolian

aw, forget m earlier reply, yes, i am, and proud of it.....i dont believe the 17 25 operations were a coup, i dont believe the 2014 MIT crisis was a coup, I dont believe the 2016 coup was carried out by fethullah gulen, i dont believe they are a cult, i dont believe they are told by abis and ablas who to marry and what to do to the minutest detail and abused, etc. i feel sorry for the victims of erdogans purge.........i feel that gulenism has been the target of a smear campaign and a witch hunt, and i dont believe they are a parallel state, and i feel they are one of the most charitable faces of islam around, and mos idealistic and i believe their goals are honorable...i dont believe they want to take over the world, i believe they want charity and peaceful coexistence, and have been the victims of themselves being ahead of their time in their own land.......ahead of their people.......they tried to warn their people, and got brutally assaulted for it.....because thats what happens to all warners including the Prophets (peace be Upon them All). we are not a parallel state.
It was a just a question that I was interested to know bro. You have a very deep anger towards Erdo and AKP considering them unjust and cruel. So you also do not believe your Gülen jamaat did all the same things Erdo and AKP are now doing? You do not believe they made fake coup attempt accusations on Kemalist soldiers, statesmen ,politicians and journalists with fake evidences with the so called names of "Erkenekon" and "Balyoz" to eliminate them and replace them with their Gülenist ones? Some of these people were sick and died in the prisons for nothing. You also do not believe they did all these things together with Erdo and AKP for ten years 2003-2013 until they fell to each other in 2013?

You know there is a saying in Turkish "Ne ekersen onu biçersin/you harvest what you sow"..This is called divine justice and Fethullah Gülen and his criminal members are just facing this. Ofcourse they have good and sincere ones like you and Erdo's fight with all members who did not even commit any crime is cruel and unjust but you need to see Allah's plan in the greater map. There is no diffreence between Feto and Erdo..

beleiver
02-09-2018, 10:11 AM
Quick question, Are we commanded to obey rulers while Allah wages war against them?

azc
02-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Yes, you have to obey your ruler.

Mustafa16
02-09-2018, 03:48 PM
It was a just a question that I was interested to know bro. You have a very deep anger towards Erdo and AKP considering them unjust and cruel. So you also do not believe your Gülen jamaat did all the same things Erdo and AKP are now doing? You do not believe they made fake coup attempt accusations on Kemalist soldiers, statesmen ,politicians and journalists with fake evidences with the so called names of "Erkenekon" and "Balyoz" to eliminate them and replace them with their Gülenist ones? Some of these people were sick and died in the prisons for nothing. You also do not believe they did all these things together with Erdo and AKP for ten years 2003-2013 until they fell to each other in 2013?

You know there is a saying in Turkish "Ne ekersen onu biçersin/you harvest what you sow"..This is called divine justice and Fethullah Gülen and his criminal members are just facing this. Ofcourse they have good and sincere ones like you and Erdo's fight with all members who did not even commit any crime is cruel and unjust but you need to see Allah's plan in the greater map. There is no diffreence between Feto and Erdo..
true, perhaps it is a punishment from Allah.

JustTime
02-19-2018, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
One must obey Allah, but If one has the power he will be the new ruler. But if you don't have the power, obey and you will live longer. Look what's happening in Syria. The rebels might be right, but they lack the power so they are being destroyed.
What you just said shows a fundamental problem with understanding of Islam, "They lack power" Allah is with the Moumineen not the Mushrikin and Nusayris they may have planes and numbers but they lack faith and justice they will lose no matter what.

Mustafa16
02-19-2018, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
What you just said shows a fundamental problem with understanding of Islam, "They lack power" Allah is with the Moumineen not the Mushrikin and Nusayris they may have planes and numbers but they lack faith and justice they will lose no matter what.
I recall reading an Islamic website that said it was prophesized Muslims would lose against Assad (Sunnis said this) the sufyani but the mahdi would emerge anyway

JustTime
02-19-2018, 04:42 AM
I recall reading an Islamic website that said it was prophesized Muslims would lose against Assad (Sunnis said this) the sufyani but the mahdi would emerge anyway
No, Allah would never allow the Muslims to lose no matter what in such a sacred land, victory isn't measured by strength, land, or weapons it is measured by Allah. The believers will be victorious after a series of trials then Jesus will ascend in the Masjid of Damascus with the White Minaret and lead the believers.

Karl
02-20-2018, 09:50 PM
Allah is the judge to which side is righteous. There is so much propaganda and lies in the media that I wouldn't have a clue who are the goodies and baddies. Probably both sides are baddies. One thing I do know is that the real goodies only win in fairy tales. And of course the victorious are always the goodies because they write the history of how good they are. Maybe all this war and slaughter is Gods will because we do have limited space and resources on this planet. I do have a theory, it might be crazy, but maybe the plants release some kind of drug into the atmosphere to drive people mad and they kill each other, so the plants are replenished with blood and bone as fertilizer.

Misbah-Abd
02-20-2018, 10:07 PM
The only ones that do win on the battlefield are the Mujahadeen. They never lose because if they die they are shaheeds and if they win on the battlefield they help to establish the law of Allah on earth and get tremendous rewards for that. And Allah Knows Best.

azc
02-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Power is essential to win the fight though but one simple point you are missing to ponder is the manhaj as defined for seeking divine help in war which probably rebels are missing.

JustTime
02-21-2018, 01:33 AM
Allah is the judge to which side is righteous. There is so much propaganda and lies in the media that I wouldn't have a clue who are the goodies and baddies. Probably both sides are baddies. One thing I do know is that the real goodies only win in fairy tales. And of course the victorious are always the goodies because they write the history of how good they are. Maybe all this war and slaughter is Gods will because we do have limited space and resources on this planet. I do have a theory, it might be crazy, but maybe the plants release some kind of drug into the atmosphere to drive people mad and they kill each other, so the plants are replenished with blood and bone as fertilizer.
You have been poisoned by the lies of Shaytan and the propagators of the Dajjal that's what they want you to think.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such ignorant things, Wallahi there is nothing I can't stand more than the excuse that some propagandist is more powerful than one's own Fitra that Allah created. And there is nothing I hate more than a lying conspiracy theorist who's own soul has betrayed him against Islam.

You should be ashamed Wallahi learn about Islam read the Quran and Hadiths stop listening to lying Christians and disbelievers.

- - - Updated - - -

To elaborate further on my previous comment, firstly the "Sufyani" is not something every scholar or Muslim from Ahlus Sunnah believes in, I for one do but there is no consensus about the Sufyani there are other Hadiths and prophecies of a man with similar characteristics and doing similar crimes but he isn't generally mentioned by name. And yes the Muslims who fight him for a certain time will be defeated whilst fighting one another but the Prophet :saws1: said both groups fighting are Muslim.

But in a later time Jesus will ascend in Damascus and lead the Muslims to total victory over the world, so in this sense indeed the Muslims will be victorious but only with patience.

Mustafa16
02-21-2018, 01:50 AM
You have been poisoned by the lies of Shaytan and the propagators of the Dajjal that's what they want you to think.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such ignorant things, Wallahi there is nothing I can't stand more than the excuse that some propagandist is more powerful than one's own Fitra that Allah created. And there is nothing I hate more than a lying conspiracy theorist who's own soul has betrayed him against Islam.

You should be ashamed Wallahi learn about Islam read the Quran and Hadiths stop listening to lying Christians and disbelievers.

- - - Updated - - -

To elaborate further on my previous comment, firstly the "Sufyani" is not something every scholar or Muslim from Ahlus Sunnah believes in, I for one do but there is no consensus about the Sufyani there are other Hadiths and prophecies of a man with similar characteristics and doing similar crimes but he isn't generally mentioned by name. And yes the Muslims who fight him for a certain time will be defeated whilst fighting one another but the Prophet :saws1: said both groups fighting are Muslim.

But in a later time Jesus will ascend in Damascus and lead the Muslims to total victory over the world, so in this sense indeed the Muslims will be victorious but only with patience.
Shaykh Badiuzzaman Said Nursi mentioned two dajjals, one, the Sufyan which was mentioned by Ali (Badiuzzaman, he wasn't a shia, he was a sunni sufi), who would deceive the Muslims, as written in the 5th ray, of the risale i nur, who would emerge from Khorosan, and destroy places of worship, and make blood shedding halal, and destroy schools and madrassas, and oppress the Muslims, and have four periods of despotism according to the hadeeth "the dajjal will rule for 40 days, his first a year, his second a month, his third a week, and the rest all days" meaning that in the first term, every year he will accomplish what could not be accomplished except in 400 years, the next term 40 years, the next 10, and the last struggling to hold on to power. he also mentioned the world kufr written on his forehead as meaning that he will force Muslims to wear non Islamic headgear, but said "allahu alem" (hence why his early disciples said he was referring to Ataturk in secret), and thatt his left eye being swollen like a grapefruit meaning he will be materialistic, and his right eye being defective being he will blind to the hereafter, and him being a scholar......but said nursi interpreted this as being a scholar of politics...? something like that.....correct me if im wrong.......he did say it would be a scholar, but i saw people online saying this profile among other descriptions shaykh said gave fitting the description of Erdogan(from georgia...khorosan origin in hadeeth????), while others say it was Ataturk, and Shaykh Said said the other dajjal was the great dajjal who would deceive the whole world, especially the christians, and some nurcus interpreted this as being a "committee of dajjal" starting from charles darwin and ending in mao" others say it was hitler, others say it was stalin (born in georgia...khorosan origin in hadeeth?????) or hasnt come yet.......correct me if im wrong, im concerned is this heresy?

JustTime
02-21-2018, 02:04 AM
Shaykh Badiuzzaman Said Nursi mentioned two dajjals, one, the Sufyan which was mentioned by Ali (Badiuzzaman, he wasn't a shia, he was a sunni sufi), who would deceive the Muslims, as written in the 5th ray, of the risale i nur, who would emerge from Khorosan, and destroy places of worship, and make blood shedding halal, and destroy schools and madrassas, and oppress the Muslims, and have four periods of despotism according to the hadeeth "the dajjal will rule for 40 days, his first a year, his second a month, his third a week, and the rest all days" meaning that in the first term, every year he will accomplish what could not be accomplished except in 400 years, the next term 40 years, the next 10, and the last struggling to hold on to power. he also mentioned the world kufr written on his forehead as meaning that he will force Muslims to wear non Islamic headgear, but said "allahu alem" (hence why his early disciples said he was referring to Ataturk in secret), and thatt his left eye being swollen like a grapefruit meaning he will be materialistic, and his right eye being defective being he will blind to the hereafter, and him being a scholar......but said nursi interpreted this as being a scholar of politics...? something like that.....correct me if im wrong.......he did say it would be a scholar, but i saw people online saying this profile among other descriptions shaykh said gave fitting the description of Erdogan(from georgia...khorosan origin in hadeeth????), while others say it was Ataturk, and Shaykh Said said the other dajjal was the great dajjal who would deceive the whole world, especially the christians, and some nurcus interpreted this as being a "committee of dajjal" starting from charles darwin and ending in mao" others say it was hitler, others say it was stalin (born in georgia...khorosan origin in hadeeth?????) or hasnt come yet.......correct me if im wrong, im concerned is this heresy?
I think you have read Shia sources, the Shias believe that the Dajjal's forces come from Khorasan, Yemen, and Sham. In fact one Shia Hadith says that it is like the cross on a rosary.

As for Erdogan, firstly Georgia is not Khorasan, Khorasan is Afghanistan and Central Asia, secondly Erdogan is not a good man nor is he ally to the Muslims and God knows best if he is one of the 30 Dajjals however do consider that is has been said Muslims would clash with one another whilst adhering to the same religious principles and some in Syria support him while others don't for various reasons, God knows best.

Mustafa16
02-21-2018, 02:09 AM
I think you have read Shia sources, the Shias believe that the Dajjal's forces come from Khorasan, Yemen, and Sham. In fact one Shia Hadith says that it is like the cross on a rosary.

As for Erdogan, firstly Georgia is not Khorasan, Khorasan is Afghanistan and Central Asia, secondly Erdogan is not a good man nor is he ally to the Muslims and God knows best if he is one of the 30 Dajjals however do consider that is has been said Muslims would clash with one another whilst adhering to the same religious principles and some in Syria support him while others don't for various reasons, God knows best.
No, Said Nursi was a Shafi Sunni Kurd......of the Ashari school of Aqeedah......he talked about the mistakes of the shias in his book the Gleams (also known as "the flashes")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_Nurs%C3%AE

sorry, my bad said nursi didn't talk about MISTAKES of shias...he talked about why they were wrong....

JustTime
02-21-2018, 05:49 AM
No, Said Nursi was a Shafi Sunni Kurd......of the Ashari school of Aqeedah......he talked about the mistakes of the shias in his book the Gleams (also known as "the flashes")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Said_Nurs%C3%AE

sorry, my bad said nursi didn't talk about MISTAKES of shias...he talked about why they were wrong....
I would not take him seriously

Mustafa16
02-21-2018, 02:49 PM
I would not take him seriously

why? because he's an ashari? because he's a sufi?

Misbah-Abd
02-21-2018, 10:24 PM
And in interpreting Allah's verse: {Do they then seek the judgement of the days of ignorance?} (5:50)

Ibn Kathir said: "Allah rebukes those who leave Allah's judgement, which contains all that is good and just and forbids all that is bad. They turn instead to the opinions, desires and laws laid down by men without any recourse to Allah's Shariah just as the people of Jaahiliyah used to judge according to misguidance and ignorance which they laid down according to their own ideas and desires. And the Tartars used to judge according to the laws laid down by their rulers taken from their king Ghengis Khan who put together for them a law book (Yasa) extracted from different laws of the Jews, Christians and the religion of Islam and other sources. It also contained many laws and regulations taken solely from his own opinion and wishes which later became a system of law followed by the people and given precedence over the laws of Allah's Book and the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger s.a.a.w Therefore, he who does that is a kafir who must be fought until he returns to the law of Allah and His Messenger, and does not govern on any matter except by that law. Tafeer Ibn Kathir Vol. 2 pg. 67

Misbah-Abd
02-21-2018, 10:58 PM
Addressing Ibn Kathir's tafsir of the previous verse, Sheikh Ahmed Shaakir remarks: "Can it be permitted by the Divine Shariah that the Muslims rule by laws borrowed from the secular, polytheists, and atheist Europeans? This is indeed a law permeated with the whims and mistaken ideas of its promulgators, people who afford themselves the liberty of mixing it and changing it as they please. Whether this law is in agreement with the Shariah or diverges from it on a given point is a matter of total indifference to its authors.

However, the situation of the Muslims today is worse than ever, and the Muslims are more oppressed and ignorant. This is because most of the Islamic nations have now adopted these secular laws which contradict Shariah law and which are similar to the (Yasa) which was stipulated by a kafir. These mad-made laws are laid down by people who style themselves as Muslims. They are taught to Muslim children and both parents and children are proud of them. Worse than that, they refer back to this (modern Yasa) for judgement, and look down with contempt on anyone who opposes them and anyone who calls upon them to cling to their religion and Shariah as reactionist, ultraconservative, backward and other degrading names.

The Islamic position with regards to these man-made laws is clear as day. This is clear kufr which boldly refuses to hide itself or to attempt any deceit about its true nature." (Umdat at-Tafsir, Vol. 4, pg. 146)

Scimitar
02-22-2018, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Yes, you have to obey your ruler.
Absolutely!!!

From Bukhari:

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 175:
Narrated Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said to us, "You will see after me, selfishness (on the part of other people) and other matters that you will disapprove of."
They asked, "What do you order us to do, O Allah's Apostle? (under such circumstances)?"
He said, "Pay their rights to them (to the rulers) and ask your right from Allah."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 176:
Narrated Ibn Abbas:
The Prophet said, "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whoever disobeys the ruler even a little (little = a span) will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic Period of Ignorance. (i.e. as rebellious Sinners)."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 177:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said,"Whoever notices something which he dislikes done by his ruler, then he should be patient, for whoever becomes separate from the company of the Muslims even for a span and then dies, he will die as those who died in the Pre-lslamic period of Ignorance (as rebellious sinners)." (Fateh-Al-Bari page 112, Vol. 16)

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 178:
Narrated Junada bin Abi Umaiya:
We entered upon 'Ubada bin As-Samit while he was sick. We said, "May Allah make you healthy. Will you tell us a Hadith you heard from the Prophet and by which Allah may make you benefit?"
He said, "The Prophet called us and we gave him the Pledge of allegiance for Islam, and among the conditions on which he took the Pledge from us, was that we were to listen and obey (the orders) both at the time when we were active and at the time when we were tired, and at our difficult time and at our ease and to be obedient to the ruler and give him his right even if he did not give us our right, and not to fight against him unless we noticed him having open Kufr (disbelief) for which we would have a proof with us from Allah."

Volume 9, Book 88, Number 179:
Narrated Usaid bin Hudair:
A man came to the Prophet and said, "O Allah's Apostle! You appointed such-and-such person and you did not appoint me?"
The Prophet said, "After me you will see rulers not giving you your right (but you should give them their right) and be patient till you meet me."

Mustafa16
02-22-2018, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Addressing Ibn Kathir's tafsir of the previous verse, Sheikh Ahmed Shaakir remarks: "Can it be permitted by the Divine Shariah that the Muslims rule by laws borrowed from the secular, polytheists, and atheist Europeans? This is indeed a law permeated with the whims and mistaken ideas of its promulgators, people who afford themselves the liberty of mixing it and changing it as they please. Whether this law is in agreement with the Shariah or diverges from it on a given point is a matter of total indifference to its authors.

However, the situation of the Muslims today is worse than ever, and the Muslims are more oppressed and ignorant. This is because most of the Islamic nations have now adopted these secular laws which contradict Shariah law and which are similar to the (Yasa) which was stipulated by a kafir. These mad-made laws are laid down by people who style themselves as Muslims. They are taught to Muslim children and both parents and children are proud of them. Worse than that, they refer back to this (modern Yasa) for judgement, and look down with contempt on anyone who opposes them and anyone who calls upon them to cling to their religion and Shariah as reactionist, ultraconservative, backward and other degrading names.

The Islamic position with regards to these man-made laws is clear as day. This is clear kufr which boldly refuses to hide itself or to attempt any deceit about its true nature." (Umdat at-Tafsir, Vol. 4, pg. 146)
what about Saudi Arabia? UAE? Oman? and surely we can avoid violence and fitnah by making slow dawah, like the Quietist salafis? and besides, it says, "unless they engage in OPEN kufr against Allah and deny you the right to practice your religion." right?

Zzz_
02-22-2018, 02:06 AM
After millions dead, thousands raped, a decade of occupation and a daily living hell, they Iraqis have learned the hard way not overthrow your ruler. Those who supported the overthrowing and participated in it are the very people now crying that they miss him.

https://www.facebook.com/iKhabr/vide...1834240932916/

Life was BETTER under Saddam Hussein: Iraqis say 'Tony Blair and George Bush destroyed our country...They are the devil'

'They removed Saddam Hussein, but they didn't think about the consequences of doing so,' said shopkeeper Selman Hussein.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...try-devil.html

azc
02-22-2018, 02:20 AM
Insurgency or revolt is discouraged even against tyrant ruler, as it causes cases killing, vandalism and chaos.

JustTime
03-01-2018, 04:03 AM
why? because he's an ashari? because he's a sufi?
His Aqeedah is clearly corrupt

JustTime
03-01-2018, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
After millions dead, thousands raped, a decade of occupation and a daily living hell, they Iraqis have learned the hard way not overthrow your ruler. Those who supported the overthrowing and participated in it are the very people now crying that they miss him.

https://www.facebook.com/iKhabr/vide...1834240932916/

Life was BETTER under Saddam Hussein: Iraqis say 'Tony Blair and George Bush destroyed our country...They are the devil'

'They removed Saddam Hussein, but they didn't think about the consequences of doing so,' said shopkeeper Selman Hussein.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...try-devil.html
Indeed Saddam was a blessing to the Iraqis but the Rafidha Safawis are not suitable to rule Muslims

- - - Updated - - -

what about Saudi Arabia? UAE? Oman? and surely we can avoid violence and fitnah by making slow dawah, like the Quietist salafis? and besides, it says, "unless they engage in OPEN kufr against Allah and deny you the right to practice your religion." right?
Madkhalis are a lost sect comparable the Khawarij or other innovators and Rasoolillah :saws1: was very clear regarding innovators.

ahmed.younes
03-01-2018, 08:41 AM
This is a very sensitive matter that requires a lot of consideration and critical thinking, and should be left to the scholars to analyze. Sometimes, like in this day and age, we are supposed to follow the rulers, even if they are evil, because of the status of the ummah we are so weak we cannot take any solid action. Protesting without a proper plan in place, as we witnessed it happen in syria, and many other muslim country, could only bring more destruction to the ummah.

The Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
‘I advise you to fear Allaah and to hear and obey even if an Abyssinian slave were to rule over you. For surely, he who lives from amongst you will see much differing, so it is upon you to be upon my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs. Bite on to it with your back molar teeth and beware of newly invented matters, for verily, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and all innovation is misguidance.’”
Related by Aboo Daawood (no. 4607) and by at-Tirmidthee (no. 2676). It was authenticated by Shaykh al-Albaanee in Irwaa’ul-Ghaleel (no. 2455).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.