/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I can try that out (Swimming Pool)

new2010
02-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Assalamualaikum,

firstly I want to say: I am very aware of the evil of mixing with the other gender and that is to be avoided. We don't need to discus that, especially when we talk about mixing in a place like a swimming pool.

BUT, in my area, we've pools that open for people in the morning (like 6:30). My assumption is, most likely the pool in my area will be empty on Saturdays. I guess most of the people will prefer to sleep on this day. Are there reasons against it, to go and check it? In my city, we've ten pools that have this offer. Would it be considered haram to check whether or not I can find a slot, where I can train for 30-45-60 Minutes.

Most people there are pensioners. Even when I would find a slot, and suddenly a women would come in, of course I would leave immediately. What do you think about it? Unfortunately we don't have times for men only.

Barak Allahu Feekum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Could you take contact to those places where pools are and ask if there is times for men and women only? Or just ask if some times are more quiet than others.

Umm Malik
02-09-2018, 09:53 PM
IF you can be sure by asking them , than do it
But if you think yiu would be mix with women than my advice is to be away from the things which may take you away or put disease in your heart
This is my opinion and allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.