/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about hypocrites.

shamsnaj
02-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Assalamu alaikum, i have a friend who is a hypocrite, i have adviced him countless of times but to no Avail. Instead of stoping the bad act, it turns out that he is talking about me and telling people my own secret which he knws. I warned him, but he refused to desist frm such an act. Please my question here is, how should i treat that kind of person? Should i avoid him or what am i supposed to do on this very issue, bec its really getting on my nerves. Tnx alot

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
space
02-10-2018, 12:10 AM
If you respect yourself just ignore him, never talk to him.. forget him. You'll never find friends among hypocrites, they're dangerous.

A786
02-12-2018, 02:40 AM
How do you know he is a hypocrite? What did he do?

shamsnaj
02-12-2018, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by A786
How do you know he is a hypocrite? What did he do?
Wen ever he speaks he lies, wen he promises he breaks it. He nvr keeps a promise at all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
A786
02-14-2018, 12:50 AM
Simply keep away from friends like that. Try to strengthen his imaan in ways without telling him what he is doing is wrong. Oftentimes, when we tell people to stay away from such things, they tend to actually be more attracted to them. So, contrastingly try to be as nice as possible with him and try to make him understand that he is actually jeopardizing your friendship. Also, SHOW him he is hurting you by being a hypocrite and perhaps give him that silent treatment. IF he a genuine friend and truly cares for you, he will come back around and change his ways. Be patient and don't be aggressive. This is just my opinion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.