/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 1000 Muslims, 999 in hell?

A786
02-14-2018, 12:56 AM
Today I was listening to a Khutba on Youtube about regretting your past. The imam mentioned that from 1000 Muslims, 999 will enter Hellfire. Is this true?!!

Is it true that from 1000 Muslims, 999 will go to Jahanum (HellFire)??

Isn't there some connection to this regarding the Gog Magog (Yajuj Majuj)??

Please answer. I am confused.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
02-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Are you sure it was from the Muslims? The hadith mentions from children of Adam a.s.

The Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "It will be said: O Adam! Take out (collect) the Fire's group from your descendants!" Adam will say: 'O my Lord! What is the Fire's group?' It will be said: 'From each 1000, 999. (It means that 999 human being will enter in the Hell (the Fire's group) and only one will go to the Paradise). And that is a day when the small child will become gray-haired and every pregnant female shall drop her load (unformed), you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, …" . [Reported by Imams Bukhari and Muslim ].

you can read more here inshallah : https://islamqa.info/en/22836

space
02-14-2018, 02:45 AM
Out of 1000 people, 999 will go to the hellfire and only one will go to Jannah… Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 76, Number 537: Narrated Abu Sad (r.a): The Prophet(s.a.w.w) said, "Allah will say, 'O Adam!. Adam will reply, 'Labbaik and Sa'daik (I respond to Your Calls, I am obedient to Your orders), wal Khair fi Yadaik (and all the good is in Your Hands)!' Then Allah will say (to Adam), Bring out the people of the Fire.' Adam will say, 'What (how many) are the people of the Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of every thousand (take out) nine-hundred and ninety-nine (persons).' At that time children will become hoary-headed and every pregnant female will drop her load (have an abortion) and you will see the people as if they were drunk, yet not drunk; But Allah's punishment will be very severe." That news distressed the companions of the Prophet too much, and they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who amongst us will be that man (the lucky one out of one-thousand who will be saved from the Fire)?" He said, "Have the good news that one-thousand will be from Gog and Magog, and the one (to be saved will be) from you." The Prophet (s.a.w.w) added, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I Hope that you (Muslims) will be one third of the people of Paradise." On that, we glorified and praised Allah and said, "Allahu Akbar." The Prophet (s.a..w.w) then said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I hope that you will be one half of the people of Paradise, as your (Muslims) example in comparison to the other people (non-Muslims), is like that of a white hair on the skin of a black ox, or a round hairless spot on the foreleg of a donkey." As we can see here, Yajuj and Majuj out weigh the world population! For every one Muslim, there are 999 of them. The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.w) said: "Allah divided mankind into ten parts. Nine tenths constitute Ya'juj and Ma'juj while the remaining one tenth constitutes the rest of mankind." (Abdullah-b-Amr/Fathul-Bari). Allahu Akbar.. May Allah save us from hell fire Ameen

azc
02-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Hadith:How many people will enter jannah

Hadith:How many people will enter jannah
Assalam Alailkum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu Does anyone know the hadith on how many people will enter jannah . i heard that for every 1000 persons 999...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
02-14-2018, 10:50 AM
This is where you want to be the 1% and not the 1% billionares that own most of the worlds wealth.

Desert
02-14-2018, 11:56 PM
are aryans gog magog because then I gotta exam my race

azc
02-15-2018, 06:52 AM
^ No, they are different creatures

Mahir Adnan
02-15-2018, 02:36 PM
you haven't understand the hadith correctly. I read commentary of it.
the hadith means, among 1000 human (kafir+Muslim), 999(kafir) will enter hell. only 1 person will enter jannah and that's a Muslim.
in fact, the 1% Muslim includes all of the Muslims from present and past.

but,this ummah will be largest population in jannah.

Allah is kind

A786
02-15-2018, 11:59 PM
Thank you everyone for your help.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.