/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The reason behind coming here

Mahir Adnan
02-14-2018, 07:41 PM
As salamu alaikum.
I am a person who likes to be anonymous :Emoji33: it's fun,you know :Emoji59:
Whatever, I have been fighting atheists more than a year. and I want to help those brothers who are feeling helpless before atheists.
I found that,most of Muslims can't answer well,when they debate on behalf of quran.as example -

1. atheist :quran says earth is flat.
Muslim : well, the word dahaha means egg of ostrich.
atheist : dahaha doesn't mean giving shape like an egg.
-----Muslim failed to answer ------

2. Muslims can't clarify, why "murtad should be killed ".

then, I found some articles on blogs explaining these matters from deep.but,those aren't in English.

I was thinking about brothers who don't know my language. what would they do? I can't accept their ridda.or they can become confused and become doubtful about their religion.

So,I made up my mind . i will translate the best article from my language into English, even though I ain't good at English. I will reach to other Muslim brothers.

So,I tried to register in English blogs first, but failed. So,I began to register in forums.
No forum satisfied me until I have found it. :Emoji47:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-14-2018, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mahir Adnan
As salamu alaikum.
I am a person who likes to be anonymous :Emoji33: it's fun,you know :Emoji59:
Whatever, I have been fighting atheists more than a year. and I want to help those brothers who are feeling helpless before atheists.
I found that,most of Muslims can't answer well,when they debate on behalf of quran.as example -

1. atheist :quran says earth is flat.
Muslim : well, the word dahaha means egg of ostrich.
atheist : dahaha doesn't mean giving shape like an egg.
-----Muslim failed to answer ------

2. Muslims can't clarify, why "murtad should be killed ".

then, I found some articles on blogs explaining these matters from deep.but,those aren't in English.

I was thinking about brothers who don't know my language. what would they do? I can't accept their ridda.or they can become confused and become doubtful about their religion.

So,I made up my mind . i will translate the best article from my language into English, even though I ain't good at English. I will reach to other Muslim brothers.

So,I tried to register in English blogs first, but failed. So,I began to register in forums.
No forum satisfied me until I have found it. :Emoji47:
:wa:

Pleased to know of your interest in refuting atheism.

Welcome to islamicboard

cinnamonrolls1
02-14-2018, 10:22 PM
Dont fight people- its not gonna work man. You gotta be polite

Misbah-Abd
02-14-2018, 10:56 PM
Came here because Ummah Forum is practically non-existent anymore. I try to contribute there with a thread I update everyday, the Jawzi/Jawziyyah reader.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.